PDA

View Full Version : Here's a great song you should download

pushpills
04-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Maroon 5 - This Love

it almost sounds like a Jaramaqiaa song, but only somewhat.

Use soulseek or shareaza so you dont get bogus downloads like kazaa.

I'd upload it for you but that is copywritten so its not going on any of my servers.

Yes, I'm aware this post has no busines purpose. This song is also on the top10 billboard, but I just started listening to it a couple days ago, and after at least 200 listens I can tell you it is still very good.

Enjoy. This is two non-business threads for today so no more, my max is 3, but that is rarely met.

I will be working the next week pretty much straight through, so you will see alot more of me on the board (if you hadn't noticed from the last couple days).

Enjoy! :awinky: :inlove:

pushpills
04-05-2004, 06:20 PM
ah, can't believe you moved it, how often do I spam a song?

gonzo, technically speaking my car problem is irrevelevant, so why not move that? in fact, I rarely post business related threads, I usually need to be asked for my comments.

anyway, give it a listen before this thread drops off the page.

:)

Winetalk.com
04-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 5 2004, 05:28 PM

gonzo, technically speaking my car problem is irrevelevant, so why not move that? in fact, I rarely post business related threads, I usually need to be asked for my comments.

3 out of 7 topics started by you...and it wasn't Gonzo who moved it
;_))

as for car...we ALL have car troubles from time to time,
and can learn from yours
;-)))

gonzo
04-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 5 2004, 05:28 PM

Thats twice youve jumped the gun saying I done fucked with you again.

Steve Grogan we all wanna like you but damn cant you take a page out of Brand0n's book and quite being so self absorbed and get down to business? I must have called Brand0n a "cockgobblin" a thousand times between here and GFY. I even went as far as to change his title under his Avatar to GFY's COCKGOBBLIN.

The guy showed me up by proving hes got game and hes down to business. You dont see him whining about threads or me fucking with him. Nor do you see him posting pics of his car or his latest fine ass piece of pussy he was banging in the park.

You remind me of the "new rich kid" that came to town and hes kinda nerdy and goofy but you wanna like the guy inspite of himself. Things really are the same -- high school, bbs's, message boards...

By the time is was said and done the guy wasnt any different than the rest of us. He lived in a house smaller than we did and the other side of the railroad tracks and across the street from the Modern Living trailer park.

And the "new" car? Dad bought it used with the bonus he got for moving here and it ended up having a bad transmission.

If your here to do bidness...do some. I think everyone hammers you so hard because you post like a TGP kid looking for tranny traffic. And by that I mean a gallery poster not a post owner. And even if thats the case...you might find some help here right under your nose. Take advantage of that much heralded MenZa standing and get a clue. You can use this resource to your advantage and make some cash!

Come on man I know you got some game!

pushpills
04-06-2004, 02:55 AM
Some goods points.

Serge, I just figured it was gonzo as I hadnt seen you posting and gonzo is out to get me.

Winetalk.com
04-06-2004, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 6 2004, 02:03 AM
gonzo is out to get me.
don't get paranoic
;-))

even though..
"Even paranoics have enemies"
;-)))