PDA

View Full Version : im gonna spend more of my time here, if thats ok?

brand0n
04-03-2004, 04:41 PM
i just cant take the kiddy collection on other boards. this seems to be one of the very few thats without all the bullshit. if you guys dont mind, id like to spend more time here.

masterp74
04-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 01:49 PM
i just cant take the kiddy collection on other boards. this seems to be one of the very few thats without all the bullshit. if you guys dont mind, id like to spend more time here.
just in time for our Oprano Poker tournament. it starts tonight at 8:00pm EST

password is right here

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...869819a82964d8f (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=10777&s=7dfca884013828c94869819a82964d8f)

brand0n
04-03-2004, 05:11 PM
ahh its not like im that good at poker really.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:19 PM
ahh its not like im that good at poker really.
Brand0n, do you mind me asking a personal question?

brand0n
04-03-2004, 05:29 PM
na Serge, not at all man. what ever it is, lets have it. its not like i havent heard it all in the past couple days anyways.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM
na Serge, not at all man. what ever it is, lets have it. its not like i havent heard it all in the past couple days anyways.
I see you as a guy who can be bonafide asshole one day and a decent fella the very next day..

what's eating you, man?

gonzo
04-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 3 2004, 05:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 3 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM
I see you as a guy who can be bonafide asshole one day and a decent fella the very next day..

what's eating you, man?[/b][/quote]
Battus! hahahahaha

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 3 2004, 05:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 3 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 3 2004, 05:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM

what's eating you, man?
Battus! hahahahaha[/b][/quote]
Battus?
hmmm...put him in his place by asking questions he MUST know the answers, liike history of Holland, for example, and he doesn't
;-)))

brand0n
04-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Apr 3 2004, 02:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Apr 3 2004, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM

what's eating you, man?[/b][/quote]
well Serge, i guess alot

im a new father, and thats a tuff job. granted, i love it, but in all honesty i wasent ready for all this and neather was my girl. my nerves are worn thin.

ive taken on a few new projects recently, and its just been over burdening. im swamped day in day out with work, and it just piles up. the more i do the more i have to do. i get no break. if i sit here for 10 hours it just means ill be here 11 tomrrow.

im just deep in life right now, and ive just got myself tied into THE BIGGEST project of my lifetime (to be announced soon) and im all ready drowning.

i dunno Serge, i guess life is eatin me. anyways, id like to hang out here for a lil while if thats ok by you? if its not, i understand.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 06:32 PM

well Serge, i guess alot

im a new father, and thats a tuff job. granted, i love it, but in all honesty i wasent ready for all this and neather was my girl. my nerves are worn thin.

ive taken on a few new projects recently, and its just been over burdening. im swamped day in day out with work, and it just piles up. the more i do the more i have to do. i get no break. if i sit here for 10 hours it just means ill be here 11 tomrrow.

im just deep in life right now, and ive just got myself tied into THE BIGGEST project of my lifetime (to be announced soon) and im all ready drowning.

i dunno Serge, i guess life is eatin me. anyways, id like to hang out here for a lil while if thats ok by you? if its not, i understand.
yeah, the stress you are under shows...
I'll quote Nitzshe, hope you find some comfort in it:
"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
;-))

we ALL went thru what you are going thru now and guess what?
50 years from now people we'll be going thru the SAME thing..
it was, it is, it will be
;-)

brand0n
04-03-2004, 06:35 PM
shows that bad eh?

you know Serge, with all the bullshit that you and i have been through, ive always respected you. I consider you very wise. figured im in this deep might as well spill it all

anyways, i think im just gonna get up, and walk away from this computer for a few days and see if that helps. lord knows i could use the time with my family.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 06:40 PM
grogan,
I deleted your post for being immature,
non-insightful and GFY like,
it doiesn't bode well with the NEW Oprano we are re-launching,
I hope you understand...
shape up or ship out

brand0n
04-03-2004, 06:41 PM
grog, ive got a million worrys right now and money isnt one of them. we all know that if you apply yourself in this biz, money will come. well it came. im not broke, if that was the probs then i could just get a loan from my buddy steve from chi town.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 06:43 PM
shows that bad eh?

you know Serge, with all the bullshit that you and i have been through, ive always respected you. I consider you very wise. figured im in this deep might as well spill it all

anyways, i think im just gonna get up, and walk away from this computer for a few days and see if that helps. lord knows i could use the time with my family.
yes, you might...
look at Aga,
I posted the pics earlier,
successful businessman with VERY strong family ties...
FAMILY is where the water is to flourish the tired roots.

pushpills
04-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 3 2004, 03:48 PM

I don't usually reply to brandons posts, but I thought there was some good insight in there.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 3 2004, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 3 2004, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Apr 3 2004, 03:48 PM

I don't usually reply to brandons posts, but I thought there was some good insight in there.[/b][/quote]
and I thought otherwise, and what I think trumps what you think,
untill you show enough for me to respect you for what you think, and pics of Camaro just doesn't do iut for me.

you are a smart boy, at least you try working yourself into one, I can see that, I'mn sure you understand.

sarettah
04-03-2004, 06:51 PM

First of all congratulations !!! Secondly, None of us are ever ready...
:okthumb:

Know how that feels... Pace yourself and don't be afraid to let your customers know if things are going to be late on delivery... As long as you keep in touch with folks, most of them understand about how life can sometimes get in the way of business......

pushpills
Oh I'm sure you have different thoughts on some of my posts than I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. You should see some of the brandon stalking I've put up with though, I like to kick *certain* people when they are down ya see.

brand0n
guys, im not wanting this at all.. this is the kinda stuff im tryin to get the fuck away from. grogan and me have a past, just like me and you do Serge, and just like all things, we moved on. Id like for that to happen with grogan to tell you the truth. hell, we are involved in alot of the same things last i heard, we might even stand to make some money together..

eather or, Serge, mind if i chill here for awhile? more so then what i normally do? give you my word i will conduct myself as a complete gentleman.

Winetalk.com
04-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 3 2004, 06:59 PM
Oh I'm sure you have different thoughts on some of my posts than I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. You should see some of the brandon stalking I've put up with though, I like to kick *certain* people when they are down ya see.
..and I like giving them the helping hands...there are MUCH more money in it than serving your prime instincts

brand0n
04-03-2004, 06:56 PM
steve, ive acted childish towards you in the past. for that, i apologize

sarettah
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 3 2004, 06:59 PM
I like to kick *certain* people when they are down ya see.
There you go again... :headwall:

Winetalk.com
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 06:59 PM
guys, im not wanting this at all.. this is the kinda stuff im tryin to get the fuck away from. grogan and me have a past, just like me and you do Serge, and just like all things, we moved on. Id like for that to happen with grogan to tell you the truth. hell, we are involved in alot of the same things last i heard, we might even stand to make some money together..

eather or, Serge, mind if i chill here for awhile? more so then what i normally do? give you my word i will conduct myself as a complete gentleman.
sure, be my guest,
and when you go beserk,
I'll kick you with the rest of them
;-)))))

and always remember:
stress causes cancer, cause it in othjers before they cause it in you
;-))))

Mike AI
04-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+Apr 3 2004, 06:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ Apr 3 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Apr 3 2004, 02:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM

what's eating you, man?
well Serge, i guess alot

i dunno Serge, i guess life is eatin me. anyways, id like to hang out here for a lil while if thats ok by you? if its not, i understand.[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the post. It sometimes helps to get insight to peoples lives to understand them.

Do you think a board based on Quality not Quantity can survive in todays busniess environment?

pushpills
04-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 03:59 PM
hell, we are involved in alot of the same things last i heard, we might even stand to make some money together..
In the same things? Past together? What are you talking about?

The only past I have with you is when I make a post, your sig usually follows it.

Sorry your feeling the pressures of life, all you need to do is learn to enjoy the things that don't suck that make up for the things that do.

brand0n
04-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 3 2004, 04:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 3 2004, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--brand0n@Apr 3 2004, 03:59 PM
hell, we are involved in alot of the same things last i heard, we might even stand to make some money together..
In the same things? Past together? What are you talking about?

The only past I have with you is when I make a post, your sig usually follows it.

Sorry your feeling the pressures of life, all you need to do is learn to enjoy the things that don't suck that make up for the things that do.[/b][/quote]
didnt you start your own double opt in program? i have one as well. and some killer insite on how to get around those damn filters with your confermation emails, and the ads you send afterwards. just becouse aol tells you that you are a white listed ip, dont mean that your mail is getting in. if you want to get together and share some tips (that is if you are still involed in this) im more then willing to have a pow wow.

and mike, i think that a board that has a great crowd of smart people will do better in the long run then a colaberation of idiots arguing with themselfs over who makes the most money.

sarettah
04-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 3 2004, 07:13 PM
Do you think a board based on Quality not Quantity can survive in todays busniess environment?
I do. Hell, just look at Kirby vacuums. I have never seen an ad for them, you can only buy them from door to door people and finding one of them to come visit you is not real easy. Most of their advertising has been purely word of mouth. They have managed to sell vacuums for 90 years based on their quality.

http://www.kirby.com/

I think in the long run, quality will always outlast quantity.

brand0n
04-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 3 2004, 04:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 3 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Apr 3 2004, 07:13 PM
I do. Hell, just look at Kirby vacuums. I have never seen an ad for them, you can only buy them from door to door people and finding one of them to come visit you is not real easy. Most of their advertising has been purely word of mouth. They have managed to sell vacuums for 90 years based on their quality.

http://www.kirby.com/

I think in the long run, quality will always outlast quantity.[/b][/quote]
lol, i used to sell those. :wnw:

gonzo
05-02-2005, 04:13 PM
MasterP

"Your fucking FIRED!"

brand0n
05-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 2 2005, 12:14 PM
MasterP

"Your fucking FIRED!"
that reminds me.. how did the fuckingfired issue end up working out?

o yea, i remember now. joesmo fucked it up.

gonzo
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 2 2005, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 2 2005, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@May 2 2005, 12:14 PM
MasterP

"Your fucking FIRED!"

o yea, i remember now. joesmo fucked it up. [/b][/quote]
Now you are being a dumbass.
Joe was just a judge.

brand0n
05-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 2 2005, 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 2 2005, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 03:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@May 2 2005, 12:14 PM
MasterP

"Your fucking FIRED!"

Joe was just a judge. [/b][/quote]
so it wasent his brainchild, his project, him behind everything?

come on.. whos being a dumb ass here....

Trev
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 09:34 PM
come on.. whos being a dumb ass here....
That would be you... again!

gonzo
05-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 2 2005, 03:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 2 2005, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@May 2 2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 03:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@May 2 2005, 12:14 PM
MasterP

"Your fucking FIRED!"

Joe was just a judge.
so it wasent his brainchild, his project, him behind everything?

come on.. whos being a dumb ass here.... [/b][/quote]
You are...

He was just a judge.