PDA

View Full Version : Super Bulk Mailers Special - CHECK THIS OUT!

- AFN -
04-02-2004, 07:29 PM
If your considering copy and pasting your latest drive by spam here because you cant find any other place.

DONT!

Oprano has a ZERO tolerance policy for spam. Yours WILL be deleted. If you are looking for more exposure for your product please contact advertising@oprano.com for more information.

Mike AI
04-02-2004, 08:03 PM
spending a couple mins infront of your computer to set up the software and push go. then watch the money come rollin in

What a clever sales pitch!! :lol:

gonzo
04-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 2 2004, 08:11 PM
spending a couple mins infront of your computer to set up the software and push go. then watch the money come rollin in

What a clever sales pitch!! :lol:
Sounds like some of the mentalities for the TGP auto submitters.

theduderocks
04-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by - AFN -@Apr 2 2004, 04:37 PM
If your considering copy and pasting your latest drive by spam here because you cant find any other place.

DONT!

Oprano has a ZERO tolerance policy for spam. Yours WILL be deleted. If you are looking for more exposure for your product please contact advertising@oprano.com for more information.

OK, this guy is a bigger freekin moron than Mike AI. At least Mike knows his business.

JR
04-02-2004, 10:22 PM
all this will come in handy because spam just gets easier and easier.

montel
04-03-2004, 04:37 AM
and you are giving this out for educational purposes?

- AFN -
04-03-2004, 01:43 PM
One time Kick back to the top :)

yongdoz
08-14-2008, 06:57 AM

DONT!

Heloo

pls how can i contact u to help me with the Black mailer

DannyCox
08-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Someone is spamming like crazy now using one of my e-mail addresses. In the last 2 days, I have had over 500K mail bounces. They are spamming all the same addresses with close to 20 different topics. I'm getting over 10,000 bounces an hour right now, and it's just finally slowing down.

MRock
08-16-2008, 03:28 AM
Didn't they just recently start really handing out stiff sentences for that shit? I mean, people really starting to do time for spam? These guys need to do some "research" ... hope they catch a nice stretch themselves. Fuckin spam :thumbdown