PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a passport with stamps?

Carrie
04-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Kelsey (son, 6yrs old) and I are making a passport to keep track of what countries we "visit" during our studies. We've been looking online for stamps from different points of entry/departure from countries, but most of them are *very* small like this one (http://gallery.hd.org/_tn/std/travel/_more2001/_more10/passport-stamp-Australia-Sydney-airport-Saudi-Arabia-multiple-leave-to-enter-arrival-and-departure-in-French-passport-1-ANON.jpg) and we can't make out the stamps well enough to print them or draw them for Kel's passport.

I was hoping someone would be kind enough to scan/photograph some of the stamps in their passport so we could look at them? I'd make the stamp images available to other homeschooling moms too. (No need to scan the photo/personal info page unless you want to; we're just looking for the stamps so we can reproduce them in our little fake passport.)

Kelsey and I would *really* appreciate it - you could either post them here or email them to me at webmaster AT gotkinky DOT com.

I figured the best place to ask would be where webmasters who travel to conventions and business meetings all over the world gathered :)

Peaches
04-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Where's Bipolar'dude when you need him? :P

voodooman
04-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Email me voodooman at outgun dot com

I'll get mine scanned and send to ya.

Carrie
04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Email sent! Thanks so much, Voodoo. :okthumb:

*chuckling at Peaches* - he should have two or three!

cj
04-01-2004, 05:57 PM
i've got a couple, scanning now

Carrie
04-02-2004, 03:06 AM
Thanks so much CJ! :wnw: