PDA

View Full Version : Serge why do you hate Atheists?

Fletch XXX
03-29-2004, 11:37 PM
what is your position on atheists and pagans?

:stout:

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 11:45 PM

I am an Atheist, pagans created great work of art...

there is no cognitive dissodance here
;_)))

Fletch XXX
03-29-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 08:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 11:45 PM

;_)))[/b][/quote]
Wait, youve told me you were a zionist.

one can be an atheist zionist?

:hic:

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Mar 29 2004, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Mar 29 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 08:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 11:45 PM

;_)))

:hic:[/b][/quote]
He is confused....mainly by the English language. :D
"cognitive dissodance"

LMFAO

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Mar 29 2004, 11:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Mar 29 2004, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 08:47 PM

;_)))

I told you?????
hmmm....I suggest more fatty foods with your beer
;-))

I am not a zionist, I just love Israel and Israelies.

is there anything wrong with that?

Fletch XXX
03-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 08:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 08:47 PM

;_)))

I told you?????
hmmm....I suggest more fatty foods with your beer
;-))

I am not a zionist, I just love Israel and Israelies.

is there anything wrong with that?[/b][/quote]
I have asked you flat out if you were a zionist and you said yes.

are you denying this now?

you gotta be kidding me.

hahah

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 11:54 PM
FletchXXX,
I asked you flat if you were an alcholoic and you said YES.

is it possible you mixing up the facts due to your condition?

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 30 2004, 12:02 AM
FletchXXX,

P.S. if you wanna have intelligent piss on the subject,
bring Labret and let's have 3 some
;-)))

theduderocks
03-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 09:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 30 2004, 12:02 AM
FletchXXX,

P.S. if you wanna have intelligent piss on the subject,
bring Labret and let's have 3 some
;-)))[/b][/quote]
You have to understand, Serge does not know what an aethiest is.

Fletch XXX
03-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 09:02 PM
FletchXXX,

why point the finger because I know I have asked you in the past if you were a "zionist" on GFY and you clearly said "yes i am a zionist" its funny to see you say otherwise.

i may be a joker, but i dont lie, and when i see people like you telling a lie in front of me it makes me wonder.

either way.

you answered yes Sharon.

theduderocks
03-30-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Mar 29 2004, 09:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Mar 29 2004, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 09:02 PM
FletchXXX,

why point the finger because I know I have asked you in the past if you were a "zionist" on GFY and you clearly said "yes i am a zionist" its funny to see you say otherwise.

i may be a joker, but i dont lie, and when i see people like you telling a lie in front of me it makes me wonder.

either way.

you answered yes Sharon.

Serge has a very fragile grasp on the truth. Too many years of pissing on the boards. His recognition or reality is focussed on the rise and fall of bonds or whatever else makes him a couple of sheckles. Sad really.

Winetalk.com
03-30-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX+Mar 30 2004, 12:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fletch XXX @ Mar 30 2004, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 09:02 PM
FletchXXX,

either way.

you answered yes Sharon.

I asked you on GFY if you take a broom up your ass and you said YES....do I hold it against you?

Fletch, you made 25,000+ worthless posts in your life and STILL you have no idea of what entertaining piss is....

very sad.....

bring Labret.

aeon
03-30-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 08:45 PM

Pagan's despise christianity yet call themselves by a christian term...just like "satanists". They're theologically enlightened to the point they define their existence by another theology.

Can't blame Christian's and Jews for disliking peasants...

Beside's, there are no "pagans" - just a bunch of idiots spewing revival cult BS...I've never met a druid - they're dead.

Winetalk.com
03-30-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 30 2004, 01:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 30 2004, 01:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Fletch XXX@Mar 29 2004, 08:45 PM

Pagan's despise christianity yet call themselves by a christian term...just like "satanists". They're theologically enlightened to the point they define their existence by another theology.

Can't blame Christian's and Jews for disliking peasants...

Beside's, there are no "pagans" - just a bunch of idiots spewing revival cult BS...I've never met a druid - they're dead.[/b][/quote]
hmmm...Julie told me that pagans are the ones who believe in more than one God...
where the satan canotastions come from?

aeon
03-30-2004, 02:37 AM
Pagan's are what the church used to call peasant religions...revival cultists carry the term they were branded with by Christians forward - they were polytheistic so the multiple diety part is right but according to that logic, hindu's would be called pagans...which generally isn't the case. They just picked religions that were wiped out and try to identify themselves with them.

Satanists. like pagans and to which they sometimes associate themselves, coin themselves after another theology. Their theological identity is based on another theology. The connotation was just a pointing out of the obvious.

In the end it's all BS - people who generally can't realize Dungeons and Dragons was just a game. I hate wiccans/pagans with a passion. It's theological penis envy.

Winetalk.com
03-30-2004, 02:43 AM
out to hit a few galleries out of tourists ways,
see you later and ty for explanation.

For me, pagans were something different, in Russian it has a different connotation all together

aeon
03-30-2004, 02:50 AM
Enjoy...in the academic sense it generally refers to pre christian european theologies. That's why they don't exist anymore...it's just nutjobs whining about "old ways" that died off in the face of christian expansion. Some use it to refer to anything not of the Abrahamic traditions as well...like santeria/paolo mayumbe (african based religions).

I'm not familiar with the russian perspective.