PDA

View Full Version : This Poll is Dead.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:31 PM
What a freekin wank. Over to you Serge "who has actually seen the nightwatch with his own two eyes." Labret suckered punched you and you fell flat. Lmfao.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:33 PM
oh yeah...and half the museums in south america and europe. Too bad you haven't seen the country. But you knew that I knew that anyway, didn't you serge. Damn you are easy prey.

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:36 PM
dude,
here how it works:
I am giving you 30 minutes to PROVE your allegations and make your point.

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:37 PM
this is the ONLY sentense which doesn't need proof as this is correct:

"who has actually seen the nightwatch with his own two eyes."
;-)))

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:44 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.
Who cares....because I am not sure which point it is you want me to prove. But that is about par for the course. Serge does it piss you off that you can fool all of these traffic rats here, and I still see right through your bs? Oh your dutch postings were priceless. Did you soak up the atmosphere at Ann Frank's house?
You just haven't travelled enough, nor will you, to trump me in this regard. I can always one up you in international....welll anything really. Go ahead and ban me again if it makes you fell better.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 07:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:44 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.
Who cares....because I am not sure which point it is you want me to prove. But that is about par for the course. Serge does it piss you off that you can fool all of these traffic rats here, and I still see right through your bs? Oh your dutch postings were priceless. Did you soak up the atmosphere at Ann Frank's house?
You just haven't travelled enough, nor will you, to trump me in this regard. I can always one up you in international....welll anything really. Go ahead and ban me again if it makes you fell better.[/b][/quote]
Come on, you gotta say something.....your fans are counting on you. Ok, so I made you another nickle. You are welcome.

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 10:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:44 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.
You just haven't travelled enough, nor will you, to trump me in this regard. I can always one up you in international....welll anything really. Go ahead and ban me again if it makes you fell better.[/b][/quote]
nope, I didn't go to Anna Frank house....but I read her diary long before you were born, sonny.

as for international travels,
list the countries you've seen in depth and if it trumps my list,
I'll let you stay and carry on with your drivel

shoot!

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:45 PM
this is the ONLY sentense which doesn't need proof as this is correct:

"who has actually seen the nightwatch with his own two eyes."
;-)))
Yeah, you an 10 million others....so what is your point? Now don't go all precious and tell me about your dutch holiday....it could be dangerous.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:44 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.
You just haven't travelled enough, nor will you, to trump me in this regard. I can always one up you in international....welll anything really. Go ahead and ban me again if it makes you fell better.
nope, I didn't go to Anna Frank house....but I read her diary long before you were born, sonny.

shoot![/b][/quote]
i'm sure it does....actually without a doubt. Would you like to exchange visa stamps. You will lose big time.....in depth as well.

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:46 PM
.P.S. keep in mind:
I'll quiz you about knowledge in depth, and you won't find the answers in Google

here is the sample:
what was anti shaving provision in Magna Carta dated 1215?

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 10:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by -theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:48 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.

shoot!
i'm sure it does....actually without a doubt. Would you like to exchange visa stamps. You will lose big time.....in depth as well.[/b][/quote]
another HERESAY...I can't trade visas, my passport was stolen in Italy, but I quiz you over procedures how to get it back...
IN DEPTH , remember?
;-))))

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:54 PM
.P.S. keep in mind:
I'll quiz you about knowledge in depth, and you won't find the answers in Google

here is the sample:
That has nothing to do with travel. Where is Weewack.? Damn you are easy.
Ok...you tell me...
what does
Bigpellaboxteethallasamesharkhithecryout mean...
Tell me that, then I will have some respect.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 07:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:52 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.

shoot!
i'm sure it does....actually without a doubt. Would you like to exchange visa stamps. You will lose big time.....in depth as well.
another HERESAY...I can't trade visas, my passport was stolen in Italy, but I quiz you over procedures how to get it back...
IN DEPTH , remember?
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Sure dude, but I have two passports and the last one had two accordians with 32 pages of extra visas filled to the brim and they had to give me a new one even thou Evne though it was against regs...but that was in Damascus. You can't win this one dude.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 07:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:52 PM
dude,
here how it works:

if you fail,
read my lips,
no more dude.

shoot!
IN DEPTH , remember?
;-))))[/b][/quote]
How would I know how to get it back. I don't have an American passport....duh.

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 10:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 07:54 PM
.P.S. keep in mind:

here is the sample:
That has nothing to do with travel. Where is Weewack.? Damn you are easy.
Ok...you tell me...
what does
Bigpellaboxteethallasamesharkhithecryout mean...
Tell me that, then I will have some respect.[/b][/quote]
I know...being a Jew boy, you can't help it by answering the questions with questions, but...
THIS Jew boy nails you and enjoys it
;-)))

it has to do EVERYTHING with travel, 'cuz if you were in Salsbury, seen the vellum with your own eyes, you wouldn't ask me this question
;-))))

NEXT!

Winetalk.com
03-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:59 PM

it doesn't matter what country passport you need the replacement in foreign country...
procedure is the same thru out the world
;-))

you don't know shit, traveler
;-)))

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 29 2004, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 29 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:59 PM

it doesn't matter what country passport you need the replacement in foreign country...
;-))

;-)))[/b][/quote]
Dude, I have seen the dead sea scrolls and I have been in the mosque where they buried the head of John the Fucking Baptist. Now you tell me where that is and where the oldest street mentionedn in the bible is. No googling...you have 1 minute. go.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 08:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:59 PM

;-))

;-)))
Dude, I have seen the dead sea scrolls and I have been in the mosque where they buried the head of John the Fucking Baptist. Now you tell me where that is and where the oldest street mentionedn in the bible is. No googling...you have 1 minute. go.[/b][/quote]
Times up moron.

theduderocks
03-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by theduderocks+Mar 29 2004, 08:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theduderocks @ Mar 29 2004, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 29 2004, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--theduderocks@Mar 29 2004, 10:59 PM

;-))

;-)))
Dude, I have seen the dead sea scrolls and I have been in the mosque where they buried the head of John the Fucking Baptist. Now you tell me where that is and where the oldest street mentionedn in the bible is. No googling...you have 1 minute. go.
Times up moron.[/b][/quote]
Dude you are way too easy. All the fine comlements to little c...the bs about you London sojourn. Its all smoke and mirrors. You are still what you are. Sorry about that, but it still shines through loud and clear, good buddy.