PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Im not the only man in Confucy's life..

gonzo
03-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Can you guess whos been shopping on Ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2994805400 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2994805400)

Nice fur lining!

But ya know whats more interesting is this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2992873417 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2992873417)

Now you know when a man buys a strap on its either for momma to go have some fun [not satisfied at home] or so they can have someone go ass spelunking [not functioning properly at home].

Interesting place that Ebay. Public information is a wonderful thing. The internet IS where all good things come from. See yall Tuesday night!

Bishop
03-28-2004, 03:13 PM
You have some very interesting shopping habits Gonzo.. only thing more interesting that what your buying is that you seem to want to share it with the rest of us.. hahahah :D

gonzo
03-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Bishop@Mar 28 2004, 03:21 PM
You have some very interesting shopping habits Gonzo.. only thing more interesting that what your buying is that you seem to want to share it with the rest of us.. hahahah :D
Not me man... I can get that shit locally at the Love Shack from my buddy John J Cornetta. I think this shopper cant find adult stores among the taters.

Peaches
03-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Bishop@Mar 28 2004, 04:21 PM
Take a look at the buyer's ID and then remember whose name comes up frequently in the Confucy/Kevin debacle. B)

TeenGodFather
03-28-2004, 05:26 PM
fucking homos...

"eBay has made a policy decision not to allow access to the Mature Audiences category outside the US.
This restriction applies to browsing, bidding and selling."

So I have absolutely no idea wtf you peeps are talking about.

jimmyf
03-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Mar 28 2004, 02:34 PM
fucking homos...

"eBay has made a policy decision not to allow access to the Mature Audiences category outside the US.

:cryin: :cryin:

Hell Puppy
03-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Mar 28 2004, 05:34 PM
fucking homos...

I'll 'splain it for the non-U.S. folx and Carrie... :P

Lew Payne, of Persian Kitty fame, is long suspected to be some sort of mysterious benefactor of Confucy's. It's trivial to find out that domains she claims as her own are registered to his company, etc.

Looks like some of what appears to be the Lewster's eBay purchasing habits found their way into GonZo's goody bag...

The two he linked are a rabbit fur lined blind fold and a strap on. Very suave stuff! And it does look like he paid for 'em promptly, sellers gave him good reviews... :rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
03-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Mar 28 2004, 06:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Mar 28 2004, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--TeenGodFather@Mar 28 2004, 05:34 PM
fucking homos...

I'll 'splain it for the non-U.S. folx and Carrie... :P

Lew Payne, of Persian Kitty fame, is long suspected to be some sort of mysterious benefactor of Confucy's. It's trivial to find out that domains she claims as her own are registered to his company, etc.

Looks like some of what appears to be the Lewster's eBay purchasing habits found their way into GonZo's goody bag...

The two he linked are a rabbit fur lined blind fold and a strap on. Very suave stuff! And it does look like he paid for 'em promptly, sellers gave him good reviews... :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
I am in UK and couldn't see the shit either
;-(((

and...am I glad I buy on Ebay under the name of John Smith!???
;-)))