PDA

View Full Version : AZ party

DarrenAustin
03-24-2004, 04:53 PM
Are you attending the Phoenix Forum?

Join your hosts AEBN, Stud Money, and Top Bucks for a night of fun and sophistication on Saturday April 3rd at the Gay Webmaster Closing Bash! It is all happening at the Amsterdam Bar, voted the best in Phoenix, from 7:30pm through 11:30pm.

Enjoy a contemporary menu of delights and cocktails, amidst an elegant backdrop on the veranda. Step in, socialize and network with some of the top professionals in our industry.

This prime event is open to everyone attending the Phoenix Forum. Bring your show badge and party pass (delivered at registration) to the door. Transportation to the event will depart from the front of the hotel.

Come spend a night of professional sophistication with three of the industries top gay market companies. We guarantee an evening you will always remember.

gonzo
03-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by DarrenAustin@Mar 24 2004, 05:01 PM
Are you attending the Phoenix Forum?

Join your hosts AEBN, Stud Money, and Top Bucks for a night of fun and sophistication on Saturday April 3rd at the Gay Webmaster Closing Bash! It is all happening at the Amsterdam Bar, voted the best in Phoenix, from 7:30pm through 11:30pm.

Enjoy a contemporary menu of delights and cocktails, amidst an elegant backdrop on the veranda. Step in, socialize and network with some of the top professionals in our industry.

This prime event is open to everyone attending the Phoenix Forum. Bring your show badge and party pass (delivered at registration) to the door. Transportation to the event will depart from the front of the hotel.

Come spend a night of professional sophistication with three of the industries top gay market companies. We guarantee an evening you will always remember.
Darren...since you had Confucy on your show a year ago [GonZo gots a copy] do you have anything youd like to call and ask Kevin since you got one side of the story?

DarrenAustin
03-24-2004, 05:59 PM
OH MY !!!
This is the second time I had tried to post, but can they keep me away from this board.

Gonzo ,
I will be listening to the old show that I did with her sO I can come up with some questions to ask.
Thank you for giving me that hcnace to hear his side. Also GOOD FOR YOU for having him on the show and giving him the chance to speak openly about his side.

PS.
I hope this posts
My computer is acting up

Bestat
03-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Darren Darling, you owe me dinner in Phoenix!! :P

Billy
03-25-2004, 12:09 AM
I think Luke wanted to go but I might try to go with him : )

<CA>
03-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Sounds like this is going to be a great party