PDA

View Full Version : Meni I have a site for you....

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 02:19 PM
http://www.famousidiot.com/

Hell you can probably get your own quotes in there!!

Meni
03-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Mike as you know
I run
http://www.askmeni.com
never really update it anymore
I would consider that guy competion
I didn't click the link
unless you pay me 4 cents
like Serge

Meni
03-24-2004, 03:10 PM
oh and Mike, the terrorist now have a dirty bomb
good job GW

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:18 PM
good job GW
yeah Bush built it himself with help from Haliburton, and he personally sent Cheney and Ashcroft to deliver it to Bin Laden!

Meni
03-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 24 2004, 03:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 24 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:18 PM
good job GW
yeah Bush built it himself with help from Haliburton, and he personally sent Cheney and Ashcroft to deliver it to Bin Laden![/b][/quote]
oh no Mike
but you are blowing George cuz of his military action
well, all this money and killing
and we are NO SAFER
ha
waiting for your reply

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Meni+Mar 24 2004, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Meni @ Mar 24 2004, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Mar 24 2004, 03:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:18 PM
good job GW
yeah Bush built it himself with help from Haliburton, and he personally sent Cheney and Ashcroft to deliver it to Bin Laden!
oh no Mike
and we are NO SAFER
ha
waiting for your reply[/b][/quote]

We are still under threat, and will be for quite a long time. This is a war unlike any others. I do not think a majority of the American public understands this.

We will have more attacks in this country, and some will be larger then 9-11. We must do all we can now to take care of our enemies.

I am not looking for Bush to protect the US from every terrorist attack in the short term - it is an impossible task. Ask the people in Israel. However, Bush is holding our enemies responsible, and not hanlding terrorism as a law enforcement issue, but rather a national security issue.

Who would you rather be fighting the terrorists? A bunch of lawyers and a grand jury? Or our military?

Meni, I am glad you have come out of the closet as a liberal... it pretty much sums up all I beleive about most liberals. I would be embarassed if you agreed with me. :D

Meni
03-24-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 24 2004, 04:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 24 2004, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by -Mike AI@Mar 24 2004, 03:38 PM
good job GW
oh no Mike
and we are NO SAFER
ha
waiting for your reply

We are still under threat, and will be for quite a long time. This is a war unlike any others. I do not think a majority of the American public understands this.

We will have more attacks in this country, and some will be larger then 9-11. We must do all we can now to take care of our enemies.

I am not looking for Bush to protect the US from every terrorist attack in the short term - it is an impossible task. Ask the people in Israel. However, Bush is holding our enemies responsible, and not hanlding terrorism as a law enforcement issue, but rather a national security issue.

Who would you rather be fighting the terrorists? A bunch of lawyers and a grand jury? Or our military?

Meni, I am glad you have come out of the closet as a liberal... it pretty much sums up all I beleive about most liberals. I would be embarassed if you agreed with me. :D[/b][/quote]
Mike
what's kerry's stance?
lawyers going after bin laden?
i never read up on kerry
I just don't like Bush the arrogant religious freak and the religious right fucking us
time for bush to go
you can't find anyone else ?
are you kidding
name the other good points for GW

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Meni+Mar 24 2004, 04:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Meni @ Mar 24 2004, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Mar 24 2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by -Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:58 PM
good job GW
oh no Mike
and we are NO SAFER
ha
waiting for your reply

Meni, I am glad you have come out of the closet as a liberal... it pretty much sums up all I beleive about most liberals. I would be embarassed if you agreed with me. :D
Mike
what's kerry's stance?
i never read up on kerry
I just don't like Bush the arrogant religious freak and the religious right fucking us
time for bush to go
are you kidding
name the other good points for GW[/b][/quote]
Meni, you are falling for the trap democrats have laid for you. By labeling Bush a religious crazy, they hope to get people to not like him.

Bush is indeed religious, but it does not effect his policy much. Especially policy as it touches everyday life.

The fact is the VAST majority of this country is religious. This country was created and founded by people who were religious. Infact the reality is the country is less religious today then anytime ever in history.

Maybe you can add your writ to the Supreme Court to help get God out of the pledge!!

Meni do you beleive in God?

Meni
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 24 2004, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 24 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Meni@Mar 24 2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by -Mike AI@Mar 24 2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by -Meni@Mar 24 2004, 03:58 PM
good job GW
oh no Mike
and we are NO SAFER
ha
waiting for your reply

Mike
what's kerry's stance?
i never read up on kerry
time for bush to go
are you kidding
name the other good points for GW
Meni, you are falling for the trap democrats have laid for you. By labeling Bush a religious crazy, they hope to get people to not like him.

Bush is indeed religious, but it does not effect his policy much. Especially policy as it touches everyday life.

The fact is the VAST majority of this country is religious. This country was created and founded by people who were religious. Infact the reality is the country is less religious today then anytime ever in history.

Maybe you can add your writ to the Supreme Court to help get God out of the pledge!!

Meni do you beleive in God?[/b][/quote]
Bush spoke to more evangelical christians
and labelled this a CRUSADE
praise the lord
psalm 69

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
:zzz:

Meni
03-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Mike
you don't deal in adult anymore huh