PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird registration ends Thursday!

Sharpie
03-24-2004, 01:56 PM
The $99 early bird registration for http://www.cybernetexpo.com ends tomorrow. The price will go up to $149

You can signup online or you can print the form and signup by fax or mail. Just so it is postmarked tomorrow.

Last edited by Sharpie at Mar 24 2004, 03:23 PM

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Fay, put us down for 4 tickets.... Billy handles registrations, so I will make sure he folows up with it today/tommorow.

Meni
03-24-2004, 03:12 PM
for what?

Sharpie
03-24-2004, 03:19 PM
You know Mike - you guys ought to get involved in the 'Corridor Crusin promotion. It is going to be loads of fun & a good way to get to see everyone. and..... it only ties you down for 3 hours!!

CORRIDOR CRUISIN' (limited number of spaces)
On Thursday June 10th evening, we are looking for up to 20 companies who would like to meet friends and influence people, for a very small price! We have bought out the second floor of the Bayside Garden building of the hotel to bring you this marketing opportunity. This promotion also includes a room for 3 nights (Wed., Thurs., Fri.)! Sat. night is optional. This event will be held on Thursday night only, from 6pm - 9pm in an open air walkway outside your room. You will be furnished with a 6 ft. table to give away your freebie or hospitality item (could be a promotional product, drink, or food item). This is a new idea brought to the show that no attendee will miss! In addition to a standard room for 3 nights, you'll also get 2 show badges

Price: $1,500

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Mar 24 2004, 03:27 PM
You know Mike - you guys ought to get involved in the 'Corridor Crusin promotion. It is going to be loads of fun & a good way to get to see everyone. and..... it only ties you down for 3 hours!!

CORRIDOR CRUISIN' (limited number of spaces)
On Thursday June 10th evening, we are looking for up to 20 companies who would like to meet friends and influence people, for a very small price! We have bought out the second floor of the Bayside Garden building of the hotel to bring you this marketing opportunity. This promotion also includes a room for 3 nights (Wed., Thurs., Fri.)! Sat. night is optional. This event will be held on Thursday night only, from 6pm - 9pm in an open air walkway outside your room. You will be furnished with a 6 ft. table to give away your freebie or hospitality item (could be a promotional product, drink, or food item). This is a new idea brought to the show that no attendee will miss! In addition to a standard room for 3 nights, you'll also get 2 show badges

Price: $1,500

Fay, I wish you would have hopped on board with Oprano...

I have a hard time justifying any sponsorship when many people think your show is an extension of YNOT.

I was hoping to do more, but things did not work out. Maybe next time!

Sharpie
03-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Well Mike, I am very sorry you feel that way. We have discussed this with you guys since last Nov / Dec. I never got any real responses. You told me that you were interested in getting involved in a big way. I sent ideas, asked for feedback, and never really got anything. Jay from Ynot started helping me in Jan. I told you the following on Jan. 16

"Well, it's like this...... when I announced retirement last year (as I
was tired of all the bullshit, and was having serious health problems,
due to stress related issues & old age hahahahaha) Bob contacted
me...... they did not want to see Cybernet close. They offered to take
some of the work load off of me, if I would continue. We came to an
agreement. They are helping me sell some of the sponsorships and etc....
One of the agreements was that this was to be kept NON POLITICAL! I
hate politics! It always costs me....... I like to see the smaller and
mid-size companies have the same advantages as the big companies.
As you can see, the only thing they have on the site is a text link."

I am sorry if you see something negative in Jay helping me. I haven't seen him take advantage, or make a big political thing out of it at all. As they are basically a resourse site, I also don't see the competition with Oprano. Evidentally many of the other programs, chatboards & resourse sites don't either, as they have gotten involved in the show with booths, sponsorship & marketing.

It is no secret about the way you feel about AVN - but you still have been involved in their shows.....?

I am disappointed too..... maybe next time :-)

Mike AI
03-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Fay, I do not see anything negative about Jay and YNOT partnering with you. I like Jay, and the guys at YNOT. I plan on attending your show, which is something I have not done for a few years.

But when it comes to sponsoring, I guess I will have to wait to another show when I can get in at ground floor.

I kept seeking ideas of what you were looking for, back in Jan but you would just send me the standard sponsorship packages. This is not what I was looking for.

I guess we both missed the boat.

I am glad everyone else including all the other boards did not miss it! If all the cool kids are sponsoring it, maybe I should reconsider!! :P

Sharpie
03-24-2004, 10:05 PM
"If all the cool kids are sponsoring it, maybe I should reconsider!! "

Too funny! :biglaugh: