PDA

View Full Version : Copy and Paste II

Meni
03-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Posted by: Heather in Mass at February 4, 2004 09:10 PM ----------------------------------

"I can and will beat George W. Bush, because..."

Examples:

1) "I can and will beat George W. Bush, because in my 12 years as Governor I made my state a better place to live in, while George W. Bush changed our country for the worse."

2) "I can and will beat George W. Bush, because in my 12 years as Governor I created new jobs, balanced budgets and deliverd health care, while George W. Bush lost jobs, created a huge debt and 45 million Americans still don't have health care."

3) "I can and will beat George W. Bush, because in my 12 years as Governor I provided Health Care to every child in my state. George W. Bush failed to deliver that in our nation."

4) "I can and will beat George W. Bush, because in my 12 years as Governor I created XX% more jobs in my state. Under George W. Bush we lost more than 2 million jobs in our country."

5) "I can and will beat George W. Bush, because in my 12 years as Governor I turned a deficit into a surplus. George W. Bush turned a record surplus into a the biggest deficit in our history."

"As Governor I've done it in my state. As President I CAN do this for America. If you vote for me, together WE WILL do it!"
"As Governor I've done it in my state. As President I CAN do this for America. If you vote for me, together WE WILL do it!"

well Dean didn't go far but hell I like the ripping on Bush
surplus to biggest deficit in our history
OUCH
no health care? but $100000000000 spent on Iraq

ok ladies and gentleman
post away
oh Mike criticize my pasting
even thought 30% of the posts on this shit board are pasted
and um, JR, tell me I'm crazy
i'm crazy like a fox CBS

Last edited by Meni at Mar 23 2004, 12:00 AM

Vick
03-23-2004, 12:17 AM
Meni - there's more to the picture than meets the eye

Health care is a personal issue not a government issue - yes it's challenging if someone can not get adequate health care but funds should not come from my pocket for someone else's health care

We had a budget surplus in part due to an unprecedented economic boom (see Internet/technology boom of the late 90's)

Clinton happen to be fortunate enough to be President during those years, as Carter was unfortunate to be President during the oil crisis and resulting spiraling inflation of the late 70's (there were other factors)

Yes I am over simplifying but .....

That being said I have sincere reservations about Bush

But what's a better option

I'd love to see a strong, realistic 3rd party candidate (Not like the Dead Zone)

and I have concerns that our economy will be challenged, largely due to oil prices. Guess that comes with having lived through the 70's

Meni
03-23-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Mar 23 2004, 12:25 AM
Meni - there's more to the picture than meets the eye

Health care is a personal issue not a government issue - yes it's challenging if someone can not get adequate health care but funds should not come from my pocket for someone else's health care

We had a budget surplus in part due to an unprecedented economic boom (see Internet/technology boom of the late 90's)

Clinton happen to be fortunate enough to be President during those years, as Carter was unfortunate to be President during the oil crisis and resulting spiraling inflation of the late 70's (there were other factors)

Yes I am over simplifying but .....

That being said I have sincere reservations about Bush

But what's a better option

I'd love to see a strong, realistic 3rd party candidate (Not like the Dead Zone)

and I have concerns that our economy will be challenged, largely due to oil prices. Guess that comes with having lived through the 70's
but your money is helping rebuild iraq
right?
and dude
biggest deficit in history?
ouch

Vick
03-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Meni - your new political awareness is a good thing... really, I swear

But give it some time......please

When you say your money is helping rebuild iraq are you measuring that against nationalized health care?

Are you saying tax dollars are better spent on health care than on the war in Iraq?

Not sure how your perceiving the budget deficit issues and yes I do have huge concerns about the budget deficit, particularly with oil prices on the rise

My concern is the budget deficit could take available funds and interest rates could start to rise which in turn could effect our strong housing market thereby contributing to a weakened economy (however some of my economist friends tell me it's a paper chase)

Almighty Colin
03-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 23 2004, 12:00 AM

The rest of us call those Meni's posts.

Meni
03-24-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Colin+Mar 23 2004, 07:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Mar 23 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 23 2004, 12:00 AM

The rest of us call those Meni's posts.[/b][/quote]
Colin everone pastes shit here
you post stats
gee thats not copying from a source?
that
http:// button
isn't that just linking to something
same as pasting it here?
and dude with serge gone
this board gets maybe 100 posts a day
I could get 100 posts a day from 18 yo girls i have on aol im
zzzzzzzz

Meni
03-24-2004, 12:41 AM
even better
no bush supporters
have an answer to this blog

and vick, dude, national health care
instead of iraq war
YUP
what the fuck did we accomplish?
we got a dictator out
ok go after the other 100 dictators in the world
BUSH IRAQ 1
BUSH IRAQ 2
and on 2, he ignored al quaida
go after iraq, dont' worry about bin laden
nice job GW
we are NO SAFER
can one of you bush dickheads tell me
we are safer?

Vick
03-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 24 2004, 12:49 AM
instead of iraq war
YUP

Then we are at an impasse
You don't want (your) tax dollars going to fund the war in Iraq and
I don't want (my) tax dollars going to fund National Health care

I don't know if we should be in Iraq but since we are there I wish we'd work to the fullest to secure our interests

Meni
03-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Mar 24 2004, 01:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Mar 24 2004, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 24 2004, 12:49 AM
instead of iraq war
YUP

Then we are at an impasse
You don't want (your) tax dollars going to fund the war in Iraq and
I don't want (my) tax dollars going to fund National Health care

I don't know if we should be in Iraq but since we are there I wish we'd work to the fullest to secure our interests[/b][/quote]
well call me a homo
healthy families in our country

or civil war in Iraq
cheney's boys rebuilding
ok go in kick saddam's ass
where is the exit plan?
the exit plan sucks

OldJeff
03-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Just curious Meni, Do you ever type in complete sentences ? :yowsa:

I don't want my tax dollars going to either one, give me my money and let me buy my own insurance with it.

Nickatilynx
03-24-2004, 11:38 AM
zzzzzzzz

Sad in a groganesq way :(

Meni you were more amusing when ,on YNOT , all your posts were ended with "JoeE ,you rock!" and on Netpond when you regalled us with your "Ectasy is healthy" and steroid discussions.

Politics should be left to those with at least the mental capacity , required by law , to vote.

well call me a homo

OK , you are a homo.

Having read your posts, it seems you cetainly have some issues.

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Mar 24 2004, 08:47 AM

Vick
03-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 24 2004, 11:29 AM
well call me a homo

Sapien ... sapien, sapien or sexual or a combination?

WTF is anyone elese health care my problem?
It's not and we'll keep it that way

Meni
03-24-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by OldJeff@Mar 24 2004, 11:41 AM
Just curious Meni, Do you ever type in complete sentences ? :yowsa:

I don't want my tax dollars going to either one, give me my money and let me buy my own insurance with it.
No I trademarked
this type
of typing

and I agree
I pay my insurance
I don't wanna pay for
flattening Iraq so Cheneys buddies can rebuild it
get out of Iraq
let the civil war start
and lets watch it LIVE on in demand pay per view

Meni
03-24-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 24 2004, 11:46 AM
zzzzzzzz

Sad in a groganesq way :(

Meni you were more amusing when ,on YNOT , all your posts were ended with "JoeE ,you rock!" and on Netpond when you regalled us with your "Ectasy is healthy" and steroid discussions.

Politics should be left to those with at least the mental capacity , required by law , to vote.

well call me a homo

OK , you are a homo.

Having read your posts, it seems you cetainly have some issues.
Ok lets bring back that Meni

Joe E does rock
and now I only live a few miles from him

I'll do ecstasy this weekend
friday and saturday
and let you know what happens
if I remember

i'm only political cuz no one on oprano
likes music

Meni
03-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Mar 24 2004, 11:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Mar 24 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 24 2004, 11:29 AM
well call me a homo

Sapien ... sapien, sapien or sexual or a combination?

WTF is anyone elese health care my problem?
It's not and we'll keep it that way[/b][/quote]
why is iraq's problem
mine?