PDA

View Full Version : Copy and Paste

Meni
03-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Jimmy Carter, the former US president, has strongly criticised George Bush and Tony Blair for waging an unnecessary war to oust Saddam Hussein based on "lies or misinterpretations". The 2002 Nobel peace prize winner said Mr Blair had allowed his better judgement to be swayed by Mr Bush's desire to finish a war that his father had started.

Vick
03-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Jimmy Carter - great humanitarian, good person

Terrible statesman and WORST President in my lifetime

JC (Carter not Christ) should stick to what he knows and that's being a humanitarian

Mike AI
03-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 22 2004, 05:06 PM
Jimmy Carter, the former US president, has strongly criticised George Bush and Tony Blair for waging an unnecessary war to oust Saddam Hussein based on "lies or misinterpretations". The 2002 Nobel peace prize winner said Mr Blair had allowed his better judgement to be swayed by Mr Bush's desire to finish a war that his father had started.
Stern, Babs, and now Jimmy Carter!!

:lol:

JFK
03-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Mar 22 2004, 02:10 PM
Jimmy Carter - great humanitarian, good person

Terrible statesman and WORST President in my lifetime

JC (Carter not Christ) should stick to what he knows and that's being a humanitarian
didnt he know how to grow peanuts ? :groucho:

Dravyk
03-22-2004, 05:28 PM
When I saw "Cut and Paste" as the subject header figured this would be another damned Luke Ford thread.

OldJeff
03-22-2004, 05:51 PM
JC is also a kick assed amateur woodworker.

His work is / has been in a bunch of woodworking magazines.

Some of his coolest work uses green wood and only tools available during colonial times.

OldJeff
03-22-2004, 05:53 PM
I know, I know, but that fact about Carter is just as relevant as anything Babs had to say.

For the record, I still think W would lose a spelling bee to a turnip

Peaches
03-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by OldJeff@Mar 22 2004, 06:59 PM

Some of his coolest work uses green wood and only tools available during colonial times.
He also has a house in my subdivision. Apparently he made the furniture in it :)

JR
03-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 22 2004, 02:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 22 2004, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 22 2004, 05:06 PM
Stern, Babs, and now Jimmy Carter!!

:lol:[/b][/quote]
what the fuck!!!!

you forgot Sean Penn.

bastard.

Mike AI
03-22-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by OldJeff@Mar 22 2004, 05:59 PM

Wow how exciting!!

Meni
03-22-2004, 11:30 PM
lets measure all you guys have done
vs
what JC has ok?
and I like the quote
cuz it rips GW
The Bush hate IRAQ
gotta finish Daddy's job

I love it here, cuz you guys are sooo right, its wrong

Mike AI
03-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Mar 22 2004, 11:38 PM
vs
what JC has ok?
and I like the quote
cuz it rips GW
The Bush hate IRAQ
gotta finish Daddy's job

Meni you are right, (or is is JC? ) with one point....

If the old man Bush had done the job right, we would not be where we are now. We did not even have to take Baghdad, we could have let the Army finish the Republican Guard and that would had been enough to bring down the regime at the time.

The first Bush was a failure as President, he was merely a caretaker - nothing more, nothing less.

But I will vote for his son because he is trying to CENSOR Howard Stern!!!

Meni
03-22-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 22 2004, 11:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 22 2004, 11:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meni@Mar 22 2004, 11:38 PM
vs
what JC has ok?
and I like the quote
cuz it rips GW
The Bush hate IRAQ
gotta finish Daddy's job

Meni you are right, (or is is JC? ) with one point....

If the old man Bush had done the job right, we would not be where we are now. We did not even have to take Baghdad, we could have let the Army finish the Republican Guard and that would had been enough to bring down the regime at the time.

The first Bush was a failure as President, he was merely a caretaker - nothing more, nothing less.

But I will vote for his son because he is trying to CENSOR Howard Stern!!![/b][/quote]
don't forget the tax break for you rich guys
vote for Bush

and you don't like fags
vote for bush

fuck stem cell research you ain't god!
vote for bush

i like saying we are number 1 and a superpower and we don't listen to NO ONE
vote for bush

Bush hasn't done shit about our safety, you feel safer? noooooo
vote for bush

Bush don't read the newspaper
vote for bush