http://la.interclimax.com/parties/index.cfm

Winetalk.com
03-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Greeny, you think this is Meat's sis?
;-))

http://www.la.hpics.net/pictureserver/pic-55884.jpg

spazlabz
03-17-2004, 06:20 AM
I took a peek too Serge, Hope ya don't mind.
Now see thats exactly the kind of thing i was hoping to see/be a part of when i moved down to Florida. Hasn't happened yet but I got my fingers crossed heh heh

spaz :matey:

Winetalk.com
03-17-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Mar 17 2004, 06:28 AM
I took a peek too Serge, Hope ya don't mind.
Now see thats exactly the kind of thing i was hoping to see/be a part of when i moved down to Florida. Hasn't happened yet but I got my fingers crossed heh heh

where in Florida are you?

spazlabz
03-17-2004, 06:34 AM
Serge, I believe I am right across the bay from you in Clearwater bro :)

Winetalk.com
03-17-2004, 06:37 AM
Clearwater...is that West Coast?

spazlabz
03-17-2004, 06:43 AM
yep, and here I thought you were in Tampa LOL I must have been woefully misinformed.
Clearwater is west coast on the dangling penis west of Tampa Bay heh heh

I LOVE it here can't ya tell? makes me pine for good ole oHIo

(the only good thing here is my job now, which I love doing. I will be a pro editor before I know it. It's a great exsperience)

Last edited by spazlabz at Mar 17 2004, 03:53 AM

Winetalk.com
03-17-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz@Mar 17 2004, 06:51 AM
yep, and here I thought you were in Tampa LOL I must have been woefully misinformed.

ahhh...MikeAI who lives in Tampa is now in charge of the Florida West Coast
;-))

...and he is doing his research now as far as clubs are concerned, it's not my department, I am more into food and wines
;-)))

spazlabz
03-17-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 17 2004, 03:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 17 2004, 03:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Mar 17 2004, 06:51 AM

;-))

...and he is doing his research now as far as clubs are concerned, it's not my department, I am more into food and wines
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I will admit that the food here is much better than up in oHIo (LOTS more fast food places LOL which is about as sophisticated as I can muster).
But for some reason I thought you were in Tampa as well. I knew Mike Lives here full time now

guess I need to pay closer attention.
ahh who knows, maybe someday I can take a trip down south for one of your food and wine tasting parties your proposing.

Winetalk.com
03-17-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Mar 17 2004, 06:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Mar 17 2004, 06:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 17 2004, 03:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--spazlabz@Mar 17 2004, 06:51 AM

;-))

;-)))
I will admit that the food here is much better than up in oHIo (LOTS more fast food places LOL which is about as sophisticated as I can muster).
But for some reason I thought you were in Tampa as well. I knew Mike Lives here full time now

guess I need to pay closer attention.
ahh who knows, maybe someday I can take a trip down south for one of your food and wine tasting parties your proposing.

spaz :matey:[/b][/quote]
yeah, you should
;-)

Boca Raton translates from Spanish as
"Mouth of a Rat" and I'll have everybody try the rat, it's as almost as good as gunea pig
;-))))