PDA

View Full Version : Come take a hit! SexySmokers now on FlyntDigital!

Hustler DJ
03-15-2004, 06:59 PM
B) B) Time to light up, everyone! B) B)

Yes, the rumors of Sexy Smokers untimely demise have been greatly exaggerated. The site is up, complete with a smokin’ (sorry, couldn’t resist) new tour as part of the FlyntDigital family! Check it out at http://www.sexysmokers.com/nopop/!!

MikeSmoke is a helluva guy, and he’s built the best damn site we’ve ever seen in the smoking niche – some amazing features in this thing! We’re talking an archive of about 40,000 original smoking photos (the largest known repository of such content) and countless hours of original smoking video content. All of his content is shot exclusively for the site itself – no stock, stale shit that everyone else has already burned out. He’s also offering free unlimited access to live smoking shows to the site’s members, as well as the online edition of Smoke Signals magazine (the only print publication dedicated to the smoking fetish). Basically, this is the *only* place you should even think about sending your smoker-fetish traffic.

The site is great, but we’ve made it even better… for FlyntDigital webmasters, that is. As with our other sites, webmasters who promote Sexy Smokers will get $40 per paid trial and $25 per signup at our wildly-popular $9.95 price point. This site converted niche traffic like nobody’s business before, but I can’t *wait* to see how well it does at $9.95!! Oh, and console-free tours for both price points are available of course.

Hit me up for details, get our full press release here (http://www.flyntdigital.com/news.php?view=story&newsID=54), or cruise over to FlyntDigital (http://www.flyntdigital.com) today to pick up your new linking codes and promo tools!

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Ken ain't a dummy.....

masterp74
03-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 15 2004, 04:09 PM
Ken ain't a dummy.....
I can beat Larry Flynt any day of the week in poker. Lets see your game Mr. Flynt :matey:

mojobill
03-15-2004, 09:03 PM
MikeS is the best in the Smoking Niche....

... at least thats what he keeps telling me! ;-)

Congrats to both FD and Mike!

slavdogg
03-15-2004, 10:34 PM
DJ, MikeS
when will FPAs be avalable ??

MikeS
03-15-2004, 10:36 PM
geez, i'm blushing :rolleyes:
it's great to be with Flynt Digital, and you're right, serge...that's why Ken was the first person i called when the site needed a new home :)
fb...i only keep telling you that because it's true :okthumb:

MikeS
03-15-2004, 10:38 PM
slav...don't know specifically, but it should be soon, it's been a chore and a half to move everything over with almost no warning...the FD folks did a great job building the tour with no notice, and more promotional materials are next on the agenda now that the site is up and running...

Dravyk
03-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Many congrats, Mike! :okthumb:

Hey, hit me up when you catch your breath, and let's get on track about what we talked about in Vegas. B)

MikeS
03-16-2004, 08:35 PM
thanks drav :D
i was back on the east coast for a week and just got home, so once i get caught up (yeah, right, caught up :blink: ) i'll give you a shout :salute:

Peaches
03-17-2004, 08:00 AM
I didn't realize it, but I didn't even HAVE an FD account. :zoinks:

I have one now and links are being changed - Congrats to both MikeS and FD!! :)