PDA

View Full Version : who is more likely to fuck you in business?

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Meat, your vote and WHY should be an interesting one

Meat
03-15-2004, 07:03 PM
LOL Sergey...gonna have to spank you in Amsterdam, better yet im gonna spank Susan on your behalf:)

Whos likely to fuck you is a good question cos i could vote three different times in this poll and still have more choices i could vot for lol:)

At the moment its leaning to ex contractor/employee but cant say to much about that yet cos Aga and I dont fuck around when someones trying to fuck us and the lawyers got started on the paperwork 2 and a half hours ago..:))

Last edited by Meat at Mar 15 2004, 04:14 PM

asuna
03-15-2004, 07:03 PM
funny how no one selected enemies yet

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Mar 15 2004, 07:11 PM
LOL Sergey...gonna have to spank you in Amsterdam, better yet im gonna spank Susan on your behalf:)

Whos likely to fuck you is a good question cos i could vote three different times in this poll and still have more choices i could vot for lol:)

At the moment its leaning to ex employee but cant say to much about that yet cos Aga and I dont fuck around when someones trying to fuck us and the lawyers got started on the paperwork 2 and a half hours ago..:))
you can spunk her all you want
(if I get to make pics, she needs some discipline, at least that's what she assures me is good for ME ;-)))

I was about to propose that,
but you beat me to the punch!
Lawyers are good...
;-))

Oprano is behind you and NOT in Biblical sense...

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by asuna@Mar 15 2004, 07:11 PM
funny how no one selected enemies yet
because ..they can't do SHIT!
;-))))

Meat
03-15-2004, 07:09 PM

Hmm Spanking and Spunking:)

Wow gonna be fun trip to amsterdam for me:)

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Mar 15 2004, 07:17 PM

Hmm Spanking and Spunking:)

Wow gonna be fun trip to amsterdam for me:)
and for us....if you get on top of Nelson Column with Aga after Belgo with your "meat" hanging out
;-)))

Meat
03-15-2004, 07:14 PM
We love our lawyer prob nearly as much as you love yours Serge:)

Hes good, got all the screen shots and message board postings a few hours ago:)

Me and Aga gonna have ourselves a little old ranch in Ariczona soon:) Considering we probably paid for most of it anyway it will be justice.

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Mar 15 2004, 07:22 PM
We love our lawyer prob nearly as much as you love yours Serge:)

Hes good, got all the screen shots and message board postings a few hours ago:)

Me and Aga gonna have ourselves a little old ranch in Ariczona soon:) Considering we probably paid for most of it anyway it will be justice.
hmmmmmm...re-sell it to RB!
;-)))

fuckin' people, all I have to say....

Mike AI
03-15-2004, 07:26 PM
It is difficult to be fucked by enemies because most people don't open themselves up for that.

To be fucked you have to have your defenses down, and be open.

I would say friends are the ones who have fucked me in the past. At least people who I loosely define as friendly associates... My most recent one happened with someone who used to post here. I think it may time to go public with that one.

I am forunate that my lifetime friends, the people I grew up with are all tight and do not think it would ever happen.

Mike AI
03-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Something else I thought about when it came to fucking, and the worst most evil kind is from family. It is something I cannot fantom, but I have seen it happen with my own eyes to other people.

XXXPhoto
03-15-2004, 07:30 PM
... the guy behind you with hands on your sholder.

LadyLaw
03-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Dear Meat:

Just be aware, VERY aware, that I give at least as good as I get. You still want to spank me? Alrighty then....let the games begin!!

:D :D :D

Nickatilynx
03-15-2004, 08:59 PM
I think , don't know if you'll agree Serge , I've been fucked most by people I showed how to make money ;-)))

Regardless of whether they were friends , enemies or ex-employees.

;-)))

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Mar 15 2004, 06:07 PM

Winetalk.com
03-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 15 2004, 09:07 PM
I think , don't know if you'll agree Serge , I've been fucked most by people I showed how to make money ;-)))

;-)))
Nick, no arguments from me,
very keen observation as always
;-)))

gonzo
03-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 15 2004, 07:34 PM
It is difficult to be fucked by enemies because most people don't open themselves up for that.

To be fucked you have to have your defenses down, and be open.

I would say friends are the ones who have fucked me in the past. At least people who I loosely define as friendly associates... My most recent one happened with someone who used to post here. I think it may time to go public with that one.

I am forunate that my lifetime friends, the people I grew up with are all tight and do not think it would ever happen.
Mike looks like a slow day on Oprano? hehehehe

Mike AI
03-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 15 2004, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 15 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Mar 15 2004, 09:07 PM

;-)))
Nick, no arguments from me,
very keen observation as always
;-)))[/b][/quote]

Definately think this is a pearl!

baddog
03-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by LadyLaw@Mar 15 2004, 05:12 PM
Dear Meat:

Just be aware, VERY aware, that I give at least as good as I get. You still want to spank me? Alrighty then....let the games begin!!

:D :D :D
hello there . . . . . ICQ don't work any more :awinky:

sextoyking
03-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Meat, Serge,

who fucked who?? what are you guys talking about??

I guess I missed something...

Winetalk.com
03-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Mar 16 2004, 03:23 AM
Meat, Serge,

who fucked who?? what are you guys talking about??

I guess I missed something...
Todd,
yes, you missed something.
;-)

spazlabz
03-16-2004, 06:35 AM
"all of the above" should have been the final question up there.
true enemies will work at it. The may not fuck you, but they will fuck with you. Just don't need the BS that goes with that one. The other 2 choices are good for obvious reasons.
The really great fantastic thing about being a nobody, which I am, is that nobody else gives a shit enough about ya to fuck with you. Of course I would trade that weak sense of security for a few million dollars too!

spaz

Trev
03-16-2004, 07:19 AM
Friends, enemies, family, neighbours, strangers... you name it because anyone will fuck you if they think can make $$$ out of it

Winetalk.com
03-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Mar 16 2004, 07:27 AM
Friends, enemies, family, neighbours, strangers... you name it because anyone will fuck you if they think can make $$$ out of it
there is one line missing in the poll:
Content Girl
;-)))

Trev
03-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 16 2004, 02:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 16 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Mar 16 2004, 07:27 AM
Content Girl
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I've never worked with any "content" but if I'm going to get fucked, it may as well be from someone good looking :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
03-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Mar 16 2004, 08:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Mar 16 2004, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 16 2004, 02:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Trev@Mar 16 2004, 07:27 AM
Content Girl
;-)))
I've never worked with any "content" but if I'm going to get fucked, it may as well be from someone good looking :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
...and I still say "friends"...NOBODY have more access to you than them
;-)))

Bishop
03-16-2004, 08:50 AM
I voted for friends yesterday.. looks the friends and ex-employees are running neck and neck. You expect it least from those who are closest to you.

Dravyk
03-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Bishop@Mar 16 2004, 08:58 AM
I voted for friends yesterday.. looks the friends and ex-employees are running neck and neck. You expect it least from those who are closest to you.
Voted for friends as well. (And pretty much explained my reasons in another thread sometime last week, but Bishop and Mike, what you both said pretty much sums it up.) Also, I see the results at this point are pretty much where I thought they would be.