PDA

View Full Version : Peaches the Hot Doughnuts Now Light is on

gonzo
03-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Dont forget to bring your damn wallet this time!

Me and HP didnt take you to raise.

I'll call WIG and see if you can get a hall pass.

Peaches
03-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Mar 10 2004, 01:21 AM

Wed the kid gets off work at 8 :angry:

The Wigs have been to that meat place you guys talked about and we thought all of us could head down there one night before the kid takes off to get him filled up with real food for the last time for a couple of months :awinky:

gonzo
03-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Mar 10 2004, 12:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Mar 10 2004, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Mar 10 2004, 01:21 AM

The Wigs have been to that meat place you guys talked about and we thought all of us could head down there one night before the kid takes off to get him filled up with real food for the last time for a couple of months :awinky:[/b][/quote]
Ill have to call and get the chocolate train schedule.
I aint eating there if its a Hot Doughnuts Now night for them!!!

Hell Puppy
03-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Mar 10 2004, 12:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Mar 10 2004, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Mar 10 2004, 01:21 AM

The Wigs have been to that meat place you guys talked about and we thought all of us could head down there one night before the kid takes off to get him filled up with real food for the last time for a couple of months :awinky:[/b][/quote]
FOGO! FOGO! FOGO!

Sorry, sometimes i get excited at the mere mention of the place....