PDA

View Full Version : iDownload - New Product Announcement!

Hooper
03-08-2004, 03:18 PM
This project has been in development for a long time and FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY it is here and ready to roll and make you rich(er)! ;-)

Webmasters, make $20 Per Sale on this baby...

Virus Hunter Professional - http://www.virushunter.com

Currently eliminates and fully protects you against nearly 5000 viruses.
Certified by ICSA Labs and uses advanced heuristic scanning to completely stop even unknown virii!
Virus Definition Files are both FREE and AUTOMATIC.
Automatic P2P scanning, e-mail scanning, web scanning, and a never before seen graphical file zone.
PLUS, it protects you against spyware!

I assure you, you will not find a more robust and effective virus scanner on the planet, feature for feature our new anti-virus software beats Norton & McAffee... hands down!

Webmasters - Nothing is more frightening to your surfers than receiving a virus. Take advantage of that fear and the fact that every month new virii are discovered! Don't just sit there with your dick in your hand doing nothing when the next virus threat is found, DO SOMETHING AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT!

PLUS! Send just FIVE new sales and get a free copy for yourself!

Other anti-virus vendors will not do business with adult webmasters, but at iDownload we know the value of your traffic and we want it!

So if you're looking for a fresh new product to promote, or if you're currently promoting that program from that gfy guy, join the iDownload affiliate program at http://www.idownload.com/affiliate/ and switch your links to Virus Hunter today!

Frank D
03-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Will this software remove the spyware garbage that you are getting involved with? Creating your own demand?

jimmyf
03-08-2004, 04:55 PM
heck I have 2 virus checkers now Norton and the other one is FREE and a dam good one. Why would I or anyone pay 20 to 30 bucks for a new un-proven one.

Hooper
03-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Frank D@Mar 8 2004, 04:46 PM
Will this software remove the spyware garbage that you are getting involved with? Creating your own demand?
no, it will not. but it will confirm that you wish to install it if you initiate a toolbar installation.

my best advice to people who whine about spyware is to "STOP BLINDLY CLICKING YES!" cause it's your own fault. there is no fine print. lol

jimmyf, your argument is pretty baseless. there are billion dollar companies built solely around the fact that people are willing to pay 49.95 - 79.95 for a single anti-virus title.

plus, for the same reason most fortune 500 companies wont use open source...

when you pay for it, you have somebody to hold accountable... plus the whole concept of perceived value is there. you get what you pay for.

Last edited by Hooper at Mar 8 2004, 05:30 PM

sextoyking
03-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Nice going Hoop!!

:wnw:

Mike AI
03-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Hooper+Mar 8 2004, 05:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hooper @ Mar 8 2004, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Frank D@Mar 8 2004, 04:46 PM
no, it will not. but it will confirm that you wish to install it if you initiate a toolbar installation.

my best advice to people who whine about spyware is to "STOP BLINDLY CLICKING YES!" cause it's your own fault. there is no fine print. lol

jimmyf, your argument is pretty baseless. there are billion dollar companies built solely around the fact that people are willing to pay 49.95 - 79.95 for a single anti-virus title.

plus, for the same reason most fortune 500 companies wont use open source...

when you pay for it, you have somebody to hold accountable... plus the whole concept of perceived value is there. you get what you pay for.[/b][/quote]

While I do not agree with spyware stuff, I have to say this is refreshingly honesty.