PDA

View Full Version : Soup's on

soupman
03-08-2004, 02:17 AM
Soups just can't stay quiet anymore.
I believe I have just seen more contradictory posts and spin control than I have ever seen in this business.

ARS-- Who's Zoomin Who?
First around the holidays I find the Soup Stats disable becasue you want the mystery tax form. ARS has been good to me so I go ahead even though no one else is asking me for it. I like what I see them doing so I build and build after partying with them in Nevada. Then I wake up one day and its all gone. All those sites I've built up now get the ARS 404 to some new program they've developed that was so secret they haven't mentioned it to anyone. Since I haven't signed up for those 4free programs they enjoy affilaite free traffic. Thanks a lot guys. Had I known that fruit in the chocolate fountain was so expensive I would have stayed at the tables in the Bellagio. At least I had a chance there. Soups hears whispers of a class action lawsuit. So Amber don't expect us all to be jumping up and down for the $75 sign ups. Mainstream never looked so good!

MPA - Whos Shaving Who?
MPA you guys make the mistake of braggng about your shave on and shave off feature then we read that maybe theres an accounting problem?
Soups thinks that there will be many folks dropping this program. Recent threads on this very board have companies bragging about using Mansion only to later retract that information. I'm looking at that list very carefully and rethinking how I send traffic.

On a final note.
Sexmoney. Where's the money? Did you guys install a shave upgrade on March 5th? If your like Soups and waiting on a check you can still see how much they owe you by making your end date on March 4th.

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 07:42 AM
is this a full moon day?

stargaze
03-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 04:50 AM
is this a full moon day?
nahh.... He is just warming up for the " Mensa Workout" :-))

Toolz
03-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by soupman@Mar 7 2004, 11:25 PM
ARS-- Who's Zoomin Who?
First around the holidays I find the Soup Stats disable becasue you want the mystery tax form. ARS has been good to me so I go ahead even though no one else is asking me for it. I like what I see them doing so I build and build after partying with them in Nevada. Then I wake up one day and its all gone. All those sites I've built up now get the ARS 404 to some new program they've developed that was so secret they haven't mentioned it to anyone. Since I haven't signed up for those 4free programs they enjoy affilaite free traffic. Thanks a lot guys. Had I known that fruit in the chocolate fountain was so expensive I would have stayed at the tables in the Bellagio. At least I had a chance there. Soups hears whispers of a class action lawsuit. So Amber don't expect us all to be jumping up and down for the $75 sign ups. Mainstream never looked so good!

With all due respect, your post couldn't be farther from the truth.

We have no "4Free" program that all your traffic is being sent to. Today at approx 12pm EST. All your traffic will be sent to ARS4REAL site, 10 new reality sites that match niches corresponding to previous sites, if you site does not fall in one of those niches it is sent to FMAO (For Mature Audiences Only) search engine that are you are paid per click on. Either program, you are already enrolled in and receiving payment for.

Whipsers of a class action lawsuit, lmfao, first off no grounds, second, good luck orgainzing, no one here even wants to organize to fight Acacia who's already suing all of us.

Bishop
03-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Bishop doesn't understand the references in third person.

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Toolz,
check Webfather's board,
much more interesting read and NOT from some anon...

VERY interesting look ans perspectives

Petr
03-08-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 06:23 AM
Toolz,
check Webfather's board,

Serge, pardon my ignorance but where I can find Webfather's board?

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Petr+Mar 8 2004, 09:36 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Petr @ Mar 8 2004, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 06:23 AM
Toolz,
check Webfather's board,

Serge, pardon my ignorance but where I can find Webfather's board?[/b][/quote]
http://www.admittance.com/thinktank/board.html

it's passwd protected,
you can ask
Rick for a passwd
mr800king@aol.com

Mike AI
03-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Toolz+Mar 8 2004, 08:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Mar 8 2004, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--soupman@Mar 7 2004, 11:25 PM
ARS-- Who's Zoomin Who?

We have no "4Free" program that all your traffic is being sent to. Today at approx 12pm EST. All your traffic will be sent to ARS4REAL site, 10 new reality sites that match niches corresponding to previous sites, if you site does not fall in one of those niches it is sent to FMAO (For Mature Audiences Only) search engine that are you are paid per click on. Either program, you are already enrolled in and receiving payment for.

Whipsers of a class action lawsuit, lmfao, first off no grounds, second, good luck orgainzing, no one here even wants to organize to fight Acacia who's already suing all of us.[/b][/quote]

Toolz, I heard mumbling of a class action as well. This is why I was glad you guys fixed the point system.

One thing to round webmasters up to PUT UP money in a defense group, its a totally other thing to promise them a big payout for just signing on a dotted line as part of a class plantiff group ( no money out of their pockets).

Never underestimate a starving lawyer.... and there are tons of them out there, all waiting for a pay day. They make adult webmasters look professional and civil.

Toolz
03-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 8 2004, 07:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 8 2004, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Toolz@Mar 8 2004, 08:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--soupman@Mar 7 2004, 11:25 PM
ARS-- Who's Zoomin Who?

Whipsers of a class action lawsuit, lmfao, first off no grounds, second, good luck orgainzing, no one here even wants to organize to fight Acacia who's already suing all of us.

Toolz, I heard mumbling of a class action as well. This is why I was glad you guys fixed the point system.

One thing to round webmasters up to PUT UP money in a defense group, its a totally other thing to promise them a big payout for just signing on a dotted line as part of a class plantiff group ( no money out of their pockets).

Never underestimate a starving lawyer.... and there are tons of them out there, all waiting for a pay day. They make adult webmasters look professional and civil.[/b][/quote]
Mike,

So it was in reference to the points system? That's laughable, form a class action lawsuit to sue over something that has been stated from day one to have a. no cash value, and b. can be revoked at any time.

Not trying to be a prick about it or anything but that's the facts regarding points, obviously our plan was never to defraud webmasters on them but merely to get them to send 1 signup in 30 days to continue to keep them and use them in the new system. However with all the bitching, and unfounded imho, because really, if you don't have one signup to send, you've got a lot bigger issues than rewards points on your plate.

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Mar 8 2004, 11:05 AM
However with all the bitching, and unfounded imho, because really, if you don't have one signup to send, you've got a lot bigger issues than rewards points on your plate.
Toolz, I don't have a foot in the fight, but what you posted is called:
"misdirection"

check webfather's board,
IMPORTANT issued been raised there,
not just about ARS per se.

Toolz
03-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 8 2004, 08:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 8 2004, 08:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Mar 8 2004, 11:05 AM
However with all the bitching, and unfounded imho, because really, if you don't have one signup to send, you've got a lot bigger issues than rewards points on your plate.
"misdirection"

check webfather's board,
not just about ARS per se.[/b][/quote]
Serge,

No login for his board as of yet, I'll request one.

Thanks,
Shawn

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Toolz+Mar 8 2004, 11:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Mar 8 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 08:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Mar 8 2004, 11:05 AM
"misdirection"

check webfather's board,
not just about ARS per se.
Serge,

No login for his board as of yet, I'll request one.

Thanks,
Shawn[/b][/quote]
the quintessential point been raised is:
ARS created vacuum and NOBODY is stepping to the plate to fill it..

remember XPICS exit?

it ain't happeneing no more,
WHY???????

DrGuile
03-08-2004, 11:41 AM
just a side note, for "filling the void"

Pimproll.com is very close to what ARS was offering.

:agrin:

Peaches
03-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 10:50 AM
http://www.admittance.com/thinktank/board.html

it's passwd protected,
you can ask
Rick for a passwd
mr800king@aol.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mailin-04.mx.aol.com[64.12.137.184] said:
554-: (HVU:B1) The URL contained in your email to AOL members has
generated a high volume of complaints. Per our Unsolicited BuCODE=DL0 554
TRANSACTION FAILED

:(

PeerPatrick
03-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Who are all these new-anon posters going off bashing aff. programs with limited proof or evidence.

I had some drive-by posting jackmonkey talk shit on some board last week about AEBN, prob just the "competition" being bitches but wtf, the person posted shit with no way to contact them, then never showed back up.

Almighty Colin
03-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Mar 8 2004, 11:49 AM
just a side note, for "filling the void"

Pimproll.com is very close to what ARS was offering.

:agrin:
Who runs that program?

PeerPatrick
03-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Soupman=Puke Bored? I'd change my name if I was a joke too.

DrGuile
03-08-2004, 12:29 PM
its run by people related to the old ARS sites.

Btw, Im not bad-mouthing ARS, I understand why they made the changes they made and I like the new sites.

Im just saying PimpRoll (http://www.pimproll.com/ref=pimp1539) is very close to what ARS had with its old sites, so if people want to just replace one with the other, it might work.

Personnally, Im sending traffic to ars4real.

Winetalk.com
03-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Pimproll is a SOLID company....does anybody have ANY info to the contrary?
I don't....

DrGuile
03-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 8 2004, 12:42 PM
Pimproll is a SOLID company....does anybody have ANY info to the contrary?
I don't....
likewise.

Pimpin' Pimproll (http://www.pimproll.com/ref=pimp1539)

Mike AI
03-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Toolz+Mar 8 2004, 11:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Mar 8 2004, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Mike AI@Mar 8 2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by -Toolz@Mar 8 2004, 08:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--soupman@Mar 7 2004, 11:25 PM
ARS-- Who's Zoomin Who?

Never underestimate a starving lawyer.... and there are tons of them out there, all waiting for a pay day. They make adult webmasters look professional and civil.
Mike,

So it was in reference to the points system? That's laughable, form a class action lawsuit to sue over something that has been stated from day one to have a. no cash value, and b. can be revoked at any time.

Not trying to be a prick about it or anything but that's the facts regarding points, obviously our plan was never to defraud webmasters on them but merely to get them to send 1 signup in 30 days to continue to keep them and use them in the new system. However with all the bitching, and unfounded imho, because really, if you don't have one signup to send, you've got a lot bigger issues than rewards points on your plate.[/b][/quote]
Toolz, surely you have had enough experience with attorneys and webmasters to know better....

The US legal system is a mess. I have seen lawsuits over less trivial things then this.

I have a feeling that your attorneys understood this, and that is why you guys changed things back.

Either way, the problem is solved and thus moot!

Carrie
03-08-2004, 11:17 PM
I find it hilarious that someone who claims to have industry tidbits didn't know anything about the new ARS program until the day the traffic was getting redirected.
Evidently this person DOES log in to look at their stats, otherwise they'd have never seen the tax form notice. But they login and don't notice the big announcement about the new stuff and the glaring fact that all of the GIM linking codes have disappeared? Bah.

MPA2 - welcome to last year, buddy. Jesus. Try to keep up, will you?

What bullshit.
At least when I bitched about ARS changing over, and have thrown in my .02 cents about MPA's shaving I did it under my own name.

Coward.

Toolz
03-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Mar 8 2004, 08:25 PM
I find it hilarious that someone who claims to have industry tidbits didn't know anything about the new ARS program until the day the traffic was getting redirected.
Evidently this person DOES log in to look at their stats, otherwise they'd have never seen the tax form notice. But they login and don't notice the big announcement about the new stuff and the glaring fact that all of the GIM linking codes have disappeared? Bah.

MPA2 - welcome to last year, buddy. Jesus. Try to keep up, will you?

What bullshit.
At least when I bitched about ARS changing over, and have thrown in my .02 cents about MPA's shaving I did it under my own name.

Coward.
That's why we love you Carrie, at least we know when you're bitching at us :)

And you're right, a simple logging into stats and spending 2 minutes reading news and announcements would have done wonders for the "journalistic" integrity of this clown's story.