PDA

View Full Version : Hey Serge..we made a good splash for a newbie

Alex From San Diego
03-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Serge we made a good splash to your board for a couple of newbies here.
What do you think?....I'm almost tired from all this posting..LOL

AM Jeff
03-02-2004, 10:21 PM
You have to reach up to 250 post before Serge will respond..lol

Keep posting away.

Opti
03-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Alex From San Diego@Mar 3 2004, 01:19 PM
You guys sure have staying power!! :wnw:

But to finish it off in the proper oprano way.... you really need to have a few people slam some traffic at you! (so as a result of your piss you actually end up earning at least twice as much as you originally wanted from N&A )

gonzo
03-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM
You ever eat a big old steak and it runs right thru you? You know that gurgle that runs across your guts and down into your lower intestines?

When I go to that bathroom that always results in a nice fat turd that splashes my ass and balls when it hits the water.

Thats the kinda splash ya made.

Point being? Its still shit when even after it hits the water.

stacyglass
03-02-2004, 10:46 PM
what splash are you talking about Alex?

Gonzo you have such a way with words! :lol:

Jason K
03-02-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 2 2004, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 2 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM
You ever eat a big old steak and it runs right thru you? You know that gurgle that runs across your guts and down into your lower intestines?

When I go to that bathroom that always results in a nice fat turd that splashes my ass and balls when it hits the water.

Point being? Its still shit when even after it hits the water.[/b][/quote]
Regardless of the Board....There's always someone to say something such as that

gonzo
03-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Jason K+Mar 2 2004, 10:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jason K @ Mar 2 2004, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Mar 2 2004, 07:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM

Regardless of the Board....There's always someone to say something such as that[/b][/quote]
And I am indeed just that motherfucker here....

really Im one of many. I just beat the rest to the punch.

BTW you can heat up your ass by ordering your steak medium rare. Makes for some rancid heated gas. That way you aint worried about how cold that water is when it splashes on your ass. You just wanna get up and go.
Do you wait and wipe?

Jason K
03-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 2 2004, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 2 2004, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Jason K@Mar 2 2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by -gonzo@Mar 2 2004, 07:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM

Regardless of the Board....There's always someone to say something such as that
And I am indeed just that motherfucker here....

really Im one of many. I just beat the rest to the punch.

BTW you can heat up your ass by ordering your steak medium rare. Makes for some rancid heated gas. That way you aint worried about how cold that water is when it splashes on your ass. You just wanna get up and go.
Do you wait and wipe?[/b][/quote]
:agrin:

Winetalk.com
03-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM
newbies my ass! You put Likewhoa out of business, hardly a newbie!
;_)

you asked the question,
I'll give the answer:
1) you did quite well foryourselves publicity wise,
lot's of good people came to vouch for you, thus opening you new market horizons,
in ONE day everybody know who you are and what you do for a living,
nice introduction.

2) I think your chances of getting money from Nick are lower than before,
let's hope new business you created on the board will be more than the loss from Nick.

Winetalk.com
03-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Opti+Mar 2 2004, 10:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Opti @ Mar 2 2004, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Alex From San Diego@Mar 3 2004, 01:19 PM
You guys sure have staying power!! :wnw:

But to finish it off in the proper oprano way.... you really need to have a few people slam some traffic at you! (so as a result of your piss you actually end up earning at least twice as much as you originally wanted from N&A )[/b][/quote]
exactly!

Alex From San Diego
03-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Mar 2 2004, 11:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Mar 2 2004, 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Alex From San Diego@Mar 2 2004, 10:19 PM
newbies my ass! You put Likewhoa out of business, hardly a newbie!
;_)

you asked the question,
I'll give the answer:
1) you did quite well foryourselves publicity wise,
lot's of good people came to vouch for you, thus opening you new market horizons,
in ONE day everybody know who you are and what you do for a living,
nice introduction.

2) I think your chances of getting money from Nick are lower than before,
let's hope new business you created on the board will be more than the loss from Nick.[/b][/quote]
Thanks for the response Serge..

I have had a full night to soak this all in and you just might be right. Time will tell.

We didn't come here with the intentions to market ourselves but if we pick up 1 or 2 affiliates, then great.

As for Nick and collecting from him, we will have to see. All I can say is I am not one to just lay down and go away.

I would almost say that the money isn't even the issue here but rather the principle of it. We are only talking about $15k.

The reality is, we are in San Diego and he is in Vancouver. That will cost us money to resolve the situation. So in the end, even if we do get our money back, we will probably break even or even be upside down.

The LikeWhoa incident wasn't easy and believe me it cost us a few bucks but I personally think the industry is just that much better off without Nick Tuhkman. You can read between the lines if you so wish to.

All in all I think you have a decent community here and hopefully I will be accepted here in time. There is a lot more to me than just piss and vinager :)

Winetalk.com
03-03-2004, 10:00 AM
I think you did well on Oprano....I hate
"Hi, I am new to the board" type of entries
;-)))

you DID make a splash!
;_)))