PDA

View Full Version : Did Hell Freeze Over?

Kt Doodles
03-02-2004, 07:01 PM
I never thought I would actually be posting something on this board
BTW (I am Mike AI's wife) but the other day while I was trying to sober my drunken haze from Mardi Gras I got sucked in to some of these topics.

You guys are very funny!!

And now with my seemingly innocent addiction to this online poker...hopefully I can make a few more friends! (Aside from in person at the conventions)

Don't know much about the 'biz' but hello anyway!

;-)

Diamond Jim
03-02-2004, 07:03 PM
If we didn't love ya so much we'd demand pics!

Ah, hell...

PICS!

Kt Doodles
03-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Hahah, well unfortunately Michael keeps a lockdown on all the pics (unless you were interested in some under 18s of me!! *wink*)....some excuse about the digital camera only uploads to HIS computer! Eh.

Harrass him, I am pretty sure he has some crazy ones from Mardi Gras!

BTW - Weren't YOU supposed to join us?

Diamond Jim
03-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Yeah, we were thinking about showing up...sounded good, but MG as a last minute thought didn't work out for everyone in real life...

Next time!

Mike AI
03-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Oh lordy....

Another private playground of mine is being hijacked.

I used to go to Ricks, the local strip club and all the girls knew me, always aksed about me, etc... ( I know they were interested in my wallet only, but its fun to pretend).

Well now, if we go into Ricks together all the chics flock to Katie... If I dare to go alone, I get questioned all night where my wife is and if I get a dance it sucks!

Maybe I will ban her IP on Oprano? Any support for that?

sarettah
03-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 2 2004, 07:28 PM
Katie stays !!!!!!!

you on the other hand............. :yowsa:

Bishop
03-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Mike - your screwed.

Kt Doodles - welcome to the wonderful world that use to be Mike's!

TheEnforcer
03-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Mar 2 2004, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Mar 2 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Mar 2 2004, 07:28 PM
Katie stays !!!!!!!

you on the other hand............. :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
My sentiments exactly!!

You're a great guy Mike but Katie is a stunner and everything you have said about her makes her shine even more. So given a choice between you and her I'll just say.... don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out!! You're a victim of beauty and your own frequent kind and stellar words about your better half!! :P

cj
03-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Mar 2 2004, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Mar 2 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Mar 2 2004, 07:28 PM
Katie stays !!!!!!!

you on the other hand............. :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Mike are you sure that was the right move?!

Katie, I always wondered why you didn't drop by occasionally but Mike does (did!) misbehave a lot around here :biglaugh:

Welcome babee ;-)

Kt Doodles
03-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Well thanks for the warm welcome...

There is more than enough room for the both of us on this board..hahah...for now!! ;-)

And don't worry mike ai, your havok causing days are NOT over!!
I want to jump in and cause some trouble WITH you! :grrr:

gonzo
03-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Kt Doodles@Mar 2 2004, 07:14 PM
Hahah, well unfortunately Michael keeps a lockdown on all the pics (unless you were interested in some under 18s of me!! *wink*)....some excuse about the digital camera only uploads to HIS computer! Eh.

....I think I got a couple of pics of her with Kevin in Vegas.
Im not sure if they are sanctioned by the family to be posted. I will of course do so if deemed ok for publication.

Mike AI
03-02-2004, 08:09 PM
I feel like Aristide in Haiti!

:P

Baby I am happy you are here.

I got you player poker, now you spank everyones behind!! She made it to the final table in the BoTB tourny.

She is a machine.

We need to get her an avatar that is suitable for a princess! :D

cj
03-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Kt Doodles@Mar 2 2004, 08:14 PM
ok, guys .... you CAN'T use this board for foreplay ... that's the only condition!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Bishop
03-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by cj+Mar 2 2004, 08:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Mar 2 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Kt Doodles@Mar 2 2004, 08:14 PM
ok, guys .... you CAN'T use this board for foreplay ... that's the only condition!!!!!

:rolleyes:[/b][/quote]

To late! He just refered to her as "princess" ... its all over. :D

Almighty Colin
03-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Katie,

Everyone knows Mike really does have a wife. He posts your naked pics all the time.

cj
03-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Bishop+Mar 2 2004, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bishop @ Mar 2 2004, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -cj@Mar 2 2004, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Kt Doodles@Mar 2 2004, 08:14 PM

To late! He just refered to her as "princess" ... its all over. :D[/b][/quote]
I guess they won't be listening to oprano radio, they'll be sneaking off to the bedroom/kitchen/pool for some ... further discussion!!

Kt Doodles
03-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Hahahah...

You're impressed then?? :D

Winetalk.com
03-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Kt Doodles@Mar 2 2004, 07:14 PM

M<ike, show us your tits!!!!!!!!!
;-)))

Peaches
03-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Hi Katie!! :bwave:

When I first read the title, I wondered if it was someone who was amazed that Michael had a wife, lol! :awinky:

Glad to have you around :)

AM Jeff
03-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Mike, maybe next year me and Beth will head down that way for MG and party with you and Katie.
:hic:

Dravyk
03-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 2 2004, 09:07 PM
M<ike, show us your tits!!!!!!!!!
;-)))
Where's Grimm at? I miss seeing his tits! :P

Katie, welcome to hell, er, Oprano. :bwave: