PDA

View Full Version : A message from the owner of Max Cash

RichC
03-01-2004, 05:37 PM
When we started the Max Cash program in 1996, our mission was simple. To create an affiliate program that would put a significant amount of money into the webmasters' pockets. We wanted the program to be simple, straightforward and easy for everyone. We planned on being around for a long time.

Since that time the landscape of the industry, as well as the rules, have changed dramatically. Many affiliate programs are now a shell of what they once were, while others have come and gone. At Max Cash, we have not been without our share of challenges, and we have emerged from each of them stronger than before.

Some people call our program "old". Others say we have failed to "innovate". We characterize our program a different way:

sta·bil·i·ty

The state or quality of being stable, especially:

Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement.
Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness.
Reliability; dependability.
Our character and purpose have remained consistent. We have never made changes to our program just for the sake of change. We have not made what some call "innovations" that are implemented to make a quick buck at the time, but which cost the program and its webmasters at a later date. Our innovations and changes have been made mostly behind the scenes. We have worked hard with stable credit card processors and implemented proprietary fraud detection techniques to ensure that chargebacks are under control, even in the current environment. Other methods have been employed to convert more of your traffic to signups, and as I write this, signup ratios are the lowest they have been since 2000. We are about to release a tool that will take more of your lost traffic and turn it into signups. And we are not lowering payouts, remaining one of the highest paying programs in the industry. And the beat goes on.

While our program might not be for everyone, the majority of webmasters will make more from Max Cash than almost any other program out there. There are literally thousands of webmasters that have spent either all or the better part of the last 8 years with us. If you are one of these webmasters, rest assured, that we will continue to work hard to maintain a company built upon reliability, stability and maximum payouts over the long haul. If you are webmaster that has never experienced Max Cash, I welcome you to get on board and see what we are all about. And if you have tried us before and not stayed around for whatever reason, there has honestly never been a time better than the present to be a part of Max Cash!

Make 2004 your most profitable year ever!

Regards,
Bob B and the Max Cash Team

dantheman
03-01-2004, 05:39 PM
nice, hey rich, tell RB to stop by and say high sometimes soon :)

DrGuile
03-01-2004, 05:43 PM
So this is an announcement to say that you are not dead?

Cool ;)

We like maxcash, and not lowering the payouts might just be the "innovation" people are looking for right now ;)

Last edited by DrGuile at Mar 1 2004, 05:52 PM

Mike AI
03-01-2004, 05:51 PM
MaxCash has always been rock solid!

Peaches
03-01-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm actually converting quite well with MC these days! :)

Carrie
03-01-2004, 06:56 PM
The timing on this is *so* strange.

Dravyk
03-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Max Cash has always been dependable! As have the checks month after month after year after year! :okthumb:

And as for lack of innnovations your recently released Freesite/TGP Gallery generator there rocks! B)

... Am I kissing ass? Hell no and eat me! I just call them as I see them. Live with it!

Mike AI
03-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Mar 1 2004, 07:59 PM
Max Cash has always been dependable! As have the checks month after month after year after year! :okthumb:

And as for lack of innnovations your recently released Freesite/TGP Gallery generator there rocks! B)

... Am I kissing ass? Hell no and eat me! I just call them as I see them. Live with it!
HAHA Drav I alway bust your balls on kissing ass....
But MaxCash is like Mom and Apple Pie!

turbomax
03-01-2004, 09:33 PM
nice I remember the good old days with ya guys.
rock on, this biz is so up and down.
i've played both sides, own sites and marketing.
it's tough to hang in thats for sure
good luck

abizz2321
03-01-2004, 10:50 PM
max cash rocks

ted
http://www.adultbiz.com

Almighty Colin
03-02-2004, 03:52 AM
To this day, Max Cash is one of the top programs out there.

Dravyk
03-02-2004, 05:45 AM
Mike, we keep agreeing more and more these days.

It's starting to get scary! :D

Cleo
03-02-2004, 08:36 AM
Nice to hear that we will not be needing to throw away years of work or have all our links being redirected to a fake search engine. :headwall:

Winetalk.com
03-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Mar 1 2004, 05:47 PM
nice, hey rich, tell RB to stop by and say high sometimes soon :)
...oh we'll get KB to impersonate him
;-)))

Carrie
03-02-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Cleo@Mar 2 2004, 08:44 AM
Nice to hear that we will not be needing to throw away years of work or have all our links being redirected to a fake search engine. :headwall:
Now Cleo, you're not supposed to be talking like that... you're supposed to be all happy and giddy and gushing by now! :P
(I'm with ya, btw.)