PDA

View Full Version : Windows Programmer Needed Immediately

Dravyk
03-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Need a Windows programmer for project immediately. The app must be able to interface with a Unix server and MySQL dB. Experience with WMV and DRM is not required but is considered a huge plus.

Please respond here or by email. Emails will receive top priority.

dravyk at dirtygloves dot com Please put "Windows Programmer" in the subject header to get past the spam filtering. Thank you.

sarettah
03-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Hey Drav......

Did you get my icq last night in response to your message post ?

I will hit you up again tonight... Wanted to get a little detail from you on it.

I had to lay a guy off on Friday who is a real strong VB programmer, has done a lot with sql server and oracle but wanted to get a clearer picture of exactly what you need done before I tell him to contact you or anything.

Let me know

sarettah at hatterasdesigns dot com

thanx

Dravyk
03-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Sare, got your ICQ, sent one back, waited a while before I posted, yadda yadda ... Sending you email shortly, buddy. B)

sharky
03-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Talk to DTK.. I'm pretty sure this is right up his alley.

Dravyk
03-02-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by sharky@Mar 1 2004, 09:29 PM
Talk to DTK.. I'm pretty sure this is right up his alley.
Got an email for him, bro?

sharky
03-02-2004, 10:05 AM
dtk@alexisdev.com

sarettah
03-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Mar 1 2004, 07:25 PM
Sare, got your ICQ, sent one back, waited a while before I posted, yadda yadda ... Sending you email shortly, buddy. B)
Got your email this morning..... Sent a forward of it here to the office so I could reply and then ditched it accidentally while cleaning spam, so it will have to wait till I am back at the home office......... :(

Dravyk
03-03-2004, 04:54 AM
Thanks, Sharky.

Sare, ended up taking the day off to some root canal and other fun stuff. (Just in case you're wondering why I didn't get back to you.)

sarettah
03-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Mar 3 2004, 05:02 AM
Thanks, Sharky.

Sare, ended up taking the day off to some root canal and other fun stuff. (Just in case you're wondering why I didn't get back to you.)
lol... is ok....

I have not sent anything yet. Opened the image at this end to knock down the weight some and the image was corrupted. So, need to do a rescan and resend. Ended up sidetracked on a mail server issue most of the evening so hopefully will get back to you midmorning today. :)