PDA

View Full Version : ARS Rewards program

Amberlita
03-01-2004, 04:20 PM
As announced, the current ARS Rewards Store is going through major upgrades and improvements. On 2/23/04, a moratorium on ordering was instituted and rewards ordering will return on 5/1/04. The following changes will be implemented:

All points in the ARSRewards.com system will be valued at $0.10 each. All current points in the current system will be multiplied by 1.5 and then revalued at the $0.10 each. Initially, we said that in order to get your points transferred, you must send a signup to a site in the ARS 4 Real portfolio within 30 days of 2/23/04. And that if you do not, you would lose your current points. Well, we are removing that stipulation! You DO NOT have to send a signup in 30 days to receive your rewards points. It was misconstrued that we were attempting to 'take away' from our loyal webmasters and that was not at all our intention. We have decided that EVERYONE WHO HAS REWARDS POINTS WILL KEEP ALL OF THEIR POINTS, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY SIGNUPS YOU SEND IN! Of course, it is easy to get a signup within 30 days, but this way you will not have to be worried about losing any of your ARS Rewards Points! We are glad to be able to offer this to our loyal webmasters!

Creation of ARSRewards.com, to be released on 4/1/04. This will serve as the new and improved store for rewards order redemptions. We are going to be including an international version as well.

Adding products that you want to order couldn't get any easier with ARSRewards.com. A form will be available for webmasters to use to add products to the store. The requests will go into a queue and be manually verified and then added to the store. This way, the store will be full of items that webmasters want, not what we think they want. Webmasters will also have the ability to update pricing on items currently in the store. There should never be a need to order outside of the store now that you can get anything you want added within a day or two.

www.ARSRewards.com Coming Soon

brandyalexander
03-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Amberlita, how many people were laid off so far at ARS due to all these changes?

Winetalk.com
03-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by brandyalexander@Mar 1 2004, 04:32 PM
Amberlita, how many people were laid off so far at ARS due to all these changes?
once a moron is always a moron...
ARS HIRED Amber! not the other way around!

Mike AI
03-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Amber I am glad this was done.

I had a lot of people grumbling to me about the point situation. Some were talking about bringing in attorneys and such.

Hope this calms everything down.

Amberlita
03-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 1 2004, 01:38 PM
Amber I am glad this was done.

I had a lot of people grumbling to me about the point situation. Some were talking about bringing in attorneys and such.

Hope this calms everything down.
Yep Mike, we definitely heard a fair amount of grumbling too.

I'm happy to be the one to report that everyone keeps their points and they all transfer over to the new program. It's good news for everyone. :okthumb: