PDA

View Full Version : Do you have "EVIL" money?

sarettah
03-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Look at the bills in your wallet...

In the serial number, do the digits "666" appear in succession or do they appear with some letters seperating them ?

If they do, that is an "EVIL" bill.

If you use an "EVIL" bill, you are going to hell.

If you knowingly pass an "EVIL" bill to another person who is unaware that
it is an "EVIL" bill, you are going to hell and you have basically sealed the person who you passed the bill to's fate also.

If you hold on to an "EVIL" bill, you are going to hell.

If you dispose of an "EVIL" bill improperly, you are going to hell and possibly taking anyone near the disposal along with you.

So, what can you do you wonder ? You can't spend an "EVIL" bill, you can't knowingly pass it on to someone, you can't keep it and you can't dispose of it unless you know many myriad and wonderful mystical things to protect yourself.

Up until now, if you touched one of these "EVIL" bills, you were going to hell, straight to hell, to burn in fire and brimstone for eternity !!! BUT, now you have a choice.

Now, you can send that "EVIL" bill to me and I will take care of the disposition of the bill properly ensuring that you and your brethen will avoid the cusring and damnation associated with the bill.

How much would you pay to avoid etrnal damnation... A million dollars, a hundred thousand, a thousand ??? For this week only, you can have eternal salvation and protection from "EVIL" money for only $9.99 a month. Thats right, just $9.99. For less than $120.00(U.S.) per year, you can protect yourself and those you love from Hell's brimstone forever.

How does it work ?

At the end of each month, just assemble all of the "EVIL" money you have recieved for the month and place it in the "Hell Safe" envelope we will send each month, then return the envelope to us and we will do the rest......

to sign up just go to www.sdrawkcab_reyarp_sdrol.com and look for the button that says "SAVE ME"

:okthumb:

Vick
03-01-2004, 01:55 PM
It's times like this I wish for a Linda Blair Exorcist icon

can I get a hallelujah and pass the mirror for gnitirw drawkcab

Peaches
03-01-2004, 01:55 PM
All my mother's money must be evil. Instead of the 10% tithing belief, she believes you should KEEP 10% and tithe the rest. Needless to say, her church really, really, really loves her and has promised her she will have a special place in heaven. :rolleyes:

Mike AI
03-01-2004, 01:56 PM
HAHA I need my evil money disposed of - glad you can help!

turbomax
03-01-2004, 01:56 PM
I thouhgt all money was evil

Vick
03-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 1 2004, 02:03 PM
All my mother's money must be evil. Instead of the 10% tithing belief, she believes you should KEEP 10% and tithe the rest. Needless to say, her church really, really, really loves her and has promised her she will have a special place in heaven. :rolleyes:
I can get her an even better place in Heaven for only 85% or 95%
Depending :o

Winetalk.com
03-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 1 2004, 02:03 PM
........as one of the moslem virgins????
;-)))

Nickatilynx
03-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Mar 1 2004, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Mar 1 2004, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Mar 1 2004, 02:03 PM
I can get her an even better place in Heaven for only 85% or 95%
Depending :o[/b][/quote]
I Knew I should have stayed in the church!!!!

Now thats a racket!!! ;-))))

Peaches
03-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Mar 1 2004, 03:07 PM
.......as one of the moslem virgins????
;-)))
The woman hasn't had sex (or even a date) since my parents got divorced 27 years ago because her church supposedly doesn't believe in divorce so she thinks she's still married (Dad's been cheating on her...a lot..... :P ). It's probably grown back together :awinky:

Speaking of...have you heard about these "born agains" who are having surgery to create an intact hymen if they've already been sexually active? Bizarre! :zoinks:

Evil Chris
03-01-2004, 02:19 PM
haha... that's pretty good.

TheEnforcer
03-01-2004, 02:38 PM
You know.. as scary as it sounds I have little doubt there would be people who would be stupid enough to fall for this scheme if someone actually set up a site and promoted it.