PDA

View Full Version : Finding out about your subconscious mind

clemsontiger
02-28-2004, 04:07 PM
http://web.tickle.com/tests/inkblot/

It takes a long time, but it seems to be pretty accurate.

your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

This means you are full of questions about life, people, and the potential of your future. You spend more time than others envisioning the possibilities of your life — things that others are too afraid to consider.

Your curiosity burns with an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself or the world — which ultimately is the greatest way for you to feel satisfied.

It is possible that the underlying reason for your drive towards curiosity is a deeply rooted fear of boredom. That means that you are probably more susceptible than others to feel like you're falling into a rut when life slows down into a comfortable routine.

You need to make sure you have stimulation in your life — that makes you feel like you're innovating or being exposed to the ideas and experiences that truly inspire you.

With such a strong orientation towards curiosity, you're also prone to a rebellious quality that shows up when you feel you are just going through the motions, and are unable to really influence the world around you. But interestingly enough, your drive towards novel experiences also indicates an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Unconsciously, your curiosity presses you to learn more, experience more, and get the most out of life.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Curiosity, there is much more to who you are at your core.

Almighty Colin
02-28-2004, 04:24 PM
We start out the same ...

Colin, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life — and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

clemsontiger
02-28-2004, 04:28 PM
Wow, I think that's cool that the categories have different outcomes.

Almighty Colin
02-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by clemsontiger@Feb 28 2004, 04:36 PM
Are you curious about it?

Peaches
02-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Colin+Feb 28 2004, 05:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ Feb 28 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--clemsontiger@Feb 28 2004, 04:36 PM
Are you curious about it?[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peaches
02-28-2004, 05:31 PM
I stopped on the first one - I didn't see ANY emotional aspect of it, lol! I was trying to figure out what it looked like and it looked like a woman's reproductive system to me. :P

TheEnforcer
02-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Sigh.. got the same as clemsontiger did

Dravyk
02-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Identical to Clemson and Enforcer's as well.

If they're actually analysing on that site at all, they'd do better with a pure randomizer. Sheesh.

Vick
02-29-2004, 12:48 AM
Well .....

your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

The lat line is so sales pitch... the rest..... ennnnnnn

Carrie
02-29-2004, 04:57 AM
Boy that was long.
Here's mine

Carrie, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Everyone has a desire to love. But your desire is rooted very deeply in your unconscious and affects many of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You have an energy about you that inspires people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. In this way, you and your drive for loving relationships start a chain reaction of positive experiences.

The reason you are driven by love, may be because your unconscious is trying to avoid the opposite of love — hate. You, more than others, may be afraid of experiencing severe discord with others. That may, in turn, heavily influence your choices about relationships and the way you communicate your ideas, wants, and desires to others.

With such a strong orientation towards loving others, your relationships hold a very special place in your life. Your capacity to love may be greater than those around you, and therefore you may have more to give in relationships than your romantic partner does. Remember that this is a gift you have and one most others don't possess.

Though your unconscious mind is driven most strongly by Love, there is much more to who you are at your core.

(and then came the sales pitch to see how me being driven by love affected my relationships with others)

Hell Puppy
02-29-2004, 05:25 AM
your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.