PDA

View Full Version : is that a TRUE reason why Bush is against Gay

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 05:11 AM
as always, it comes to...MONEY.

"Marriage Penalty Relief. The new tax law brings good news for married couples. Previously, most married couples paid more taxes on their combined income than unmarried couples filing separately. Now the 15-percent bracket for married joint filers is twice that of single filers, effectively eliminating the so-called marriage penalty. In addition, the standard deduction for married couples filing jointly increased from $7,900 to $9,500--twice the amount allowed for single filers."

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 05:30 AM
No.

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Jews hate fags. Jesus was a Jew. Bush obeys Jesus.

That is why.

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 05:38 AM
No.

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Jews hate fags. Jesus was a Jew. Bush obeys Jesus.

That is why.
who told you Jews hate fags???

Jews hate nobody, I am sorry your application into Judaism was denied, we can't polute our religion with morons from Detroit.

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 28 2004, 02:52 AM

Jews hate nobody, I am sorry your application into Judaism was denied, we can't polute our religion with morons from Detroit.

Hmmm

The third book of the Tanakh and the Torah, the book called the Book of Law, written as priestly instruction... says to kill fags.

You would disobey YHWH? He clearly does not like turd burglars and I have read what happens to those who disobey him.

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 28 2004, 02:52 AM

Hmmm

The third book of the Tanakh and the Torah, the book called the Book of Law, written as priestly instruction... says to kill fags.

You would disobey YHWH? He clearly does not like turd burglars and I have read what happens to those who disobey him.[/b][/quote]
Labret, I gotta give it to you,
you studied Talmud more extensively than I did....

If you need my letter of recomendation to join local Synagoge,
I'll vouch for you.

Peaches
02-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Feb 28 2004, 07:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Feb 28 2004, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 28 2004, 02:52 AM

Hmmm

You would disobey YHWH? He clearly does not like turd burglars and I have read what happens to those who disobey him.[/b][/quote]
Is Serge a priest? I had no idea!! :zoinks:

LeeNoga
02-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Bush is against gay marriages because he wants my domain, "GayWedding.com" to remain worthless.

Bush is against gay marriages because he wants my domain, "CivilUnion.com" to remain worthless.

Bush is against gay marriages because he still seeks his fathers approval.

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or are you looking to be humiliated yet again?

Peaches
02-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Feb 28 2004, 10:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Feb 28 2004, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or are you looking to be humiliated yet again?[/b][/quote]
I'll explain it to you like I would to a 4 year old:

You are quoting something that is written as "priestly instruction" (your words) and then asking why Serge doesn't follow it.....why should he? He's not a priest!

You might want to read all the other things the book of Leviticus supposedly says are right and wrong. :awinky:

LeeNoga
02-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 06:53 AM
Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or are you looking to be humiliated yet again?
Speaking of trivia.

Did you know sperm contains more protein than a pork chop?

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 28 2004, 07:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 28 2004, 07:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -[Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 10:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM

I'll explain it to you like I would to a 4 year old:

You are quoting something that is written as "priestly instruction" (your words) and then asking why Serge doesn't follow it.....why should he? He's not a priest!

You might want to read all the other things the book of Leviticus supposedly says are right and wrong. :awinky:[/b][/quote]

Why am I not surprised you would take the hard way out.

God, in his infinite wisdom, decided that not all Jews could be priests. Instead he bestowed the honor on the descendants of Aaron (Levites). They were the priests and clergy of tribes. Not all Levites were priests, but all priests were Levite.

Leviticus is a book outlining liturgical procedure as well the very basic fundamentals of living a good Jew life that were to be passed on to the nation via the Levite priests.

Its not just for priests. It was from God to the priests to be passed onto the people. If it were just for priests, dont you think Serge would have pointed that out? Or are you insinuating Serge is ignorant of his own faith? How come simple things need to be explained to you?

You might want to read all the other things the book of Leviticus supposedly says are right and wrong.

What are you insinuating? The basic laws of Judaism are problematic?

Last edited by [Labret] at Feb 28 2004, 07:24 AM

Peaches
02-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 11:23 AM
Why am I not surprised you would take the hard way out.
Why am I not surprised you want to argue about this? :P You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe - deal? :lol: :lol:

What are you insinuating? The basic laws of Judaism are problematic?
I wasn't "insinuating" anything. I made a statement. But you can read whatever you want into it because it's a beautiful day here in Atlanta and instead of dealing with your "I'm going to try to create discord here so I can get the attention I can't get in my real life" mentality, I'm headed outside. :rokk:

(any bets on how long it will take Labret to say I'm running away from the argument? B) )

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 10:20 AM
And, just for the sake of argument, what if it were only intended for clergy?

The command is still the same, kill homosexuals.

Judaism makes me sad.

Almighty Colin
02-28-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Feb 28 2004, 09:46 AM
Bush is against gay marriages because he wants my domain, "GayWedding.com" to remain worthless.

Bush is against gay marriages because he wants my domain, "CivilUnion.com" to remain worthless.
SPAM!

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 10:28 AM
And, just for the sake of argument, what if it were only intended for clergy?

The command is still the same, kill homosexuals.

Judaism makes me sad.
Judaism makes you said because you
1) don't belong
2) don't have a chance to belong

Judaism is one of the most liberal religion and here is the guide/proof:

1) If you are at the wedding and the mother of the bride is pregnant-
you are at Orthodox wedding

2) If you are at the wedding and the bride is pregnant-
you are at Conservative wedding

3) If you are at the wedding and the Rabbi is pregnant,
you are at Reformist wedding

eat your heart out, Labret
;-)))

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 10:23 AM
If it were just for priests, dont you think Serge would have pointed that out? Or are you insinuating Serge is ignorant of his own faith?
Serge IS ignorant of his own faith. NOBODY taught us Judaism in USSR, the one of the most anti-semitic countries on Earth.

I am an Atheist by education,
correct your cuff notes.

Mike AI
02-28-2004, 12:21 PM
It took forever to take the marriage penalty off of married couples. Congress should be shamed!

jonjayw
02-28-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 28 2004, 02:19 AM
as always, it comes to...MONEY. . .

Not with GWB. He honestly believes we live in a Christian democracy/republic (however you wish to difine the US). His stand on 'Gay Marriage' is based upon his faith -- and the clear understanding he better get an issue that will take everyone's eyes off his failures -- education, Iraq, terrorism, jobs and on, and on.

The issues may be equality in civil marriage law and a Federal Marriage Amendment but the real fight George is attempting to lead is against the separation of church and state.

Does he know of what he speaks?? Is his belief correct?? How 'Christian' is the USofA?? Take This QUIZ. (http://www.ffrf.org/quiz.html) You may get a real surprise!! :salute:
And how does he stack up on his knowledge about 'one man, one woman' marriage being a cultural cornerstone of civilization? Read This! (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/02/27/MNGSK59NGM1.DTL)

If you want to see discrimination added, for the first time, to our Constitution, with who knows 'what' to follow, work for the election of GWB. If not, get busy and let your elected officials in Washington know how you feel, let the candidates know how you feel and work for . . . the lesser of two evils. 'Tis the American Way!!

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 02:16 PM
with who knows 'what' to follow

is what scares me the most.

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 02:34 PM
So you do or do not agree with your chosen deities stance on homosexuality?

Should we execute homosexuals as your God demands? Is it the fear of the law of man that prevents you from carrying out God's commands? Or is it because your faith is nothing more than a hollow gesture, vapid and shallow in your devotion. Or is it because your God is wrong?

Last edited by [Labret] at Feb 28 2004, 11:42 AM

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 02:42 PM

Should we execute homosexuals as your God demands? Is it the fear of the law of man that prevents you from carrying out God's commands? Or is it because your faith is nothing more than a hollow gesture, vapid and shallow in your devotion. Or is it because your God is wrong?
Labret, I don't know how you managed to get Jewish gene in your blood in Detroit, but you ask more God question than entire Jerusalem Hassidims on Shabath....

don't forget to post your pic with tsicis and peises...

jimmyf
02-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga@Feb 28 2004, 06:46 AM

Bush is against gay marriages because he still seeks his fathers approval.
maybe he's just against LeeNoga, might be time for a name change. :awinky:

Last edited by jimmyf at Feb 28 2004, 12:42 PM

jimmyf
02-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Serge do you have a Shaddai on your door? If not does that make you MIA Jew. :zoinks:

JR
02-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Wake UP PEOPLE!!!

BUSH IS JESUS.

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by jimmyf@Feb 28 2004, 03:51 PM
Serge do you have a Shaddai on your door? If not does that make you MIA Jew. :zoinks:
I don't know what this is, but I probably have it
;_)))

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm headed outside

Who do you think you are kidding?

I wasn't "insinuating" anything

uh huh. So you just wanted to point out that I should read the rest of Leviticus when it is evident that I already have? At least you saw yourself getting backed into a corner and decided on the smart way out for once. It would have been nothing short of ugly had you chose to continue.

instead of dealing with your "I'm going to try to create discord here so I can get the attention I can't get in my real life" mentality

Discord? The thread was about the real reason why Bush is against gay marriage. I gave the theological foundations of Bush's beliefs, its not like I made anything up.

Attention? Who jumped into a thread they are woefully unprepared to discuss as usual? You got your attention and as usual it backfires in your face.

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Feb 28 2004, 12:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Feb 28 2004, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 02:42 PM

Labret, I don't know how you managed to get Jewish gene in your blood in Detroit, but you ask more God question than entire Jerusalem Hassidims on Shabath....

don't forget to post your pic with tsicis and peises...[/b][/quote]

Serge,

How does it make you feel to know that your loving God wants you to kill Lee Noga?

and probably Gonzo.

Last edited by [Labret] at Feb 28 2004, 03:07 PM

Peaches
02-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 07:01 PM

I'm headed outside

Who do you think you are kidding?

I wasn't "insinuating" anything

uh huh. So you just wanted to point out that I should read the rest of Leviticus when it is evident that I already have? At least you saw yourself getting backed into a corner and decided on the smart way out for once. It would have been nothing short of ugly had you chose to continue.

instead of dealing with your "I'm going to try to create discord here so I can get the attention I can't get in my real life" mentality

Discord? The thread was about the real reason why Bush is against gay marriage. I gave the theological foundations of Bush's beliefs, its not like I made anything up.

Attention? Who jumped into a thread they are woefully unprepared to discuss as usual? You got your attention and as usual it backfires in your face.
You caught me again - instead of leaving the house, I locked myself up in the bathroom all day (the one downstairs with NO window) because I was so upset by what you said to me. :rolleyes:

If you HAVE read Leviticus and you're opting to pick out one item and dwell on it, then knock yourself out, sweetie! I personally think it's humorous that you're doing so. :)

Back to the bathroom for me to attempt to recover from another of your jabs! :(

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 06:15 PM
If you HAVE read Leviticus and you're opting to pick out one item and dwell on it, then knock yourself out, sweetie! I personally think it's humorous that you're doing so.

Do you think before you type? When you type, do you actually think to yourself that its a good idea?

The topic is Bush and homosexuality. Had the topic been, " is that a TRUE reason why Bush is against bread and pizza" then perhaps discussing the dietary restrictions from Leviticus would be appropriate. But alas the topic is homosexuality, so I will discuss those things from Leviticus pertaining to said topic.

I am a sower of Oprano discord, running about willy nilly, keeping my posts on topic and quoting relevant sources. Ohhh the insanity of it all.

Last edited by [Labret] at Feb 28 2004, 03:27 PM

Winetalk.com
02-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]+Feb 28 2004, 06:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([Labret] @ Feb 28 2004, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Feb 28 2004, 12:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 02:42 PM

don't forget to post your pic with tsicis and peises...

Serge,

How does it make you feel to know that your loving God wants you to kill Lee Noga?

and probably Gonzo.[/b][/quote]
This is bullshit!

King James version Bible is NOT the Book the Jews live by,
we live by Torah,
and it's said in Torah:
love insects, Labrets,
one of them will eventually inherit the Earth.

If you wanna direct me to the passage from Torah which contradicts what I just quoted,
I'll thank you and your professor of Judaism studies.

I knew you gonna enjoy the course and lose your marbles trying to convert to Judaism

Peaches
02-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 07:23 PM

If you HAVE read Leviticus and you're opting to pick out one item and dwell on it, then knock yourself out, sweetie! I personally think it's humorous that you're doing so.

Do you think before you type? When you type, do you actually think to yourself that its a good idea?

The topic is Bush and homosexuality. Had the topic been, " is that a TRUE reason why Bush is against bread and pizza" then perhaps discussing the dietary restrictions from Leviticus would be appropriate. But alas the topic is homosexuality, so I will discuss those things from Leviticus pertaining to said topic.

I am a sower of Oprano discord, running about willy nilly, keeping my posts on topic and quoting relevant sources. Ohhh the insanity of it all.
So if a thread's about bread and pizza, and I find a small reference in a huge book that says you should be killed if you eat bread and pizza (and there are 1000's of interpretations as to what it really says.....), and there are other references in that book which make as much as sense as the bread and pizza reference, then I should post the bread and pizza reference and hope (and pray? :P ) that everyone takes me seriously.

Got it. :okthumb:

[Labret]
02-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 28 2004, 04:19 PM

So if a thread's about bread and pizza, and I find a small reference in a huge book that says you should be killed if you eat bread and pizza (and there are 1000's of interpretations as to what it really says.....), and there are other references in that book which make as much as sense as the bread and pizza reference, then I should post the bread and pizza reference and hope (and pray? :P ) that everyone takes me seriously.

Got it. :okthumb:

huge book that says you should be killed if you eat bread and pizza (and there are 1000's of interpretations as to what it really says.....)

So there are 1000s of interpretations of Leviticus 20:13?

Can you give me a few please?

and there are other references in that book which make as much as sense as the bread and pizza reference

Make as much sense? Are you insinuating again that the fundamentals of Judaism do not make sense?

Is this some kind of weird way of arguing that Bush's position on homosexual marriage is not based solely on JudeoChristian ethics and quoting the source of this belief is not valid? Really?

Really?

Do you just figure that you are in deep enough that it does not matter anymore, you might as well just kick and fight and go for the "last word", war of attrition style of argument?

Just call it a day granny. You are talking shit in a thread that makes no sense about a topic you will never understand. Seriously, just do yourself a favor for once.

Peaches
02-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 08:53 PM

huge book that says you should be killed if you eat bread and pizza (and there are 1000's of interpretations as to what it really says.....)

So there are 1000s of interpretations of Leviticus 20:13?

Can you give me a few please?
Try reading what I actually said has 1000's of interpretations...here's a hint - "huge book". :P But as a matter of fact, Leviticus 20:13 also has 1000's of interpretations. In fact, millions. Everyone who reads the Bible interprets it differently even within the same religion and even within the same denomination :)

Make as much sense? Are you insinuating again that the fundamentals of Judaism do not make sense?
You claim to have read Leviticus. Are you saying that you think everyone who believes in what the Bible says adheres to everything written in it as literally as you seem to feel that they are adhering to this one chapter by one writer in one religious book? :unsure:

Just call it a day granny.
I shall since I plan to watch a movie and finish my wine from dinner, and I thank you for giving me this opportunity to let you toss out your imagined insults instead of dealing with the issue at hand. B)

You're so funny, Labret!! :okthumb:

JR
02-28-2004, 09:53 PM
funny how much time you spend arguing with people you automatically characterize as being your intellectual inferior... almost as if it comes after a long day of beating up junior high kids and playing practical jokes on retards. you did this for more than 11,000 posts on GFY. you spent a couple years baiting idiots into responding to your own well practiced arguments. but why? you qualify people as ignorant.. then try to debate something as ambiguous as politics or religion knowing that you can always find safe haven in that same abiguity.

from a distance, it looks as if you are a little insecure about your own shortcomings and then resort to attacking others for those percieved traits which you despise in yourself. it's beginning to look like your mother does not love you and your father abused you.

[Labret]
02-29-2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by JR@Feb 28 2004, 07:01 PM
funny how much time you spend arguing with people you automatically characterize as being your intellectual inferior... almost as if it comes after a long day of beating up junior high kids and playing practical jokes on retards. you did this for more than 11,000 posts on GFY. you spent a couple years baiting idiots into responding to your own well practiced arguments. but why? you qualify people as ignorant.. then try to debate something as ambiguous as politics or religion knowing that you can always find safe haven in that same abiguity.

from a distance, it looks as if you are a little insecure about your own shortcomings and then resort to attacking others for those percieved traits which you despise in yourself. it's beginning to look like your mother does not love you and your father abused you.

I knew that sounded familiar.

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s...=1&t=9108&st=50 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?s=53719d92929a83e390d8acb2f4ac5125&act=ST&f=1&t=9108&st=50)

no i said it as if i was talking to someone who spent a couple years and almost 12,000 posts baiting retards into unwinnable and well rehearsed debates. even worse, you did it not to promote something but to elevate your own self confidence and self esteem with the knowledge that you bested some retards that day.

i think message boards are not for you... you would waste less time and get the same gratification by going to the nearest playground and kicking 7 yr olds in the face.

Maybe you can cut n paste next time and save yourself some effort?

Again, you will always find me in certain threads. I am only here to prove that most of you are worthless.

You dont like these "well rehearsed" lines of questioning? Come up with a proper defense and end them. Pretty simple uh?

Or you could just go on whining about how I abuse your friends like "junior high kids" and "7 year olds". Its a shame with so many alleged Jews in this business that nobody can overcome the basic stumbling blocks when presented.

These threads will never end. So long as there is an old conservative man that loves America, a pornographer that claims to be a member of any of the big 3, a woman intent on expressing an opinion, I will be there to humiliate their arguments as best possible.

So keep your little quotes handy, you can start combining them in the future.

Fag.

Last edited by [Labret] at Feb 29 2004, 02:36 AM

Winetalk.com
02-29-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 05:30 AM

These threads will never end. So long as there is an old conservative man that loves America, a pornographer that claims to be a member of any of the big 3, a woman intent on expressing an opinion, I will be there to humiliate their arguments as best possible.

hmmmm......boy is hanging to his teen years and just doesn't want letting it go...

I am an optimist and beleive that you grow up eventually.

I'll be checking on your progress @ 12 month intervals...

One of those days.....
;-))))

[Labret]
02-29-2004, 07:01 AM
Again I question this notion of you as legendary pisser when you cave in easier than most. Had I bought into the hype, Serge should have driven me away in mental ruins, business destroyed, in a matter of days.

I wouldnt worry, I get bored easily. I think I stayed on GFY so long because there was always a fresh steady stream of sheep to entice me back, I cant say the same for Oprano. While it is chock full o' mongoloids, kicking in the same heads over and over (although entertaining) is boring.

Winetalk.com
02-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 07:09 AM
Again I question this notion of you as legendary pisser when you cave in easier than most. Had I bought into the hype, Serge should have driven me away in mental ruins, business destroyed, in a matter of days.

I wouldnt worry, I get bored easily. I think I stayed on GFY so long because there was always a fresh steady stream of sheep to entice me back, I cant say the same for Oprano. While it is chock full o' mongoloids, kicking in the same heads over and over (although entertaining) is boring.
Labret,
one can ONLY establish himself as a great pisser,
when one pisses with GREAT opponents.

Ron Levi was a great opponent and I miss him dearly. Our GREAT piss brought us GREAT money and we were one of the firsts to "enjoy the fruits of our labor"

Now you attempt to make a name for yourself by unsucessfully trying to pick a piss on Oprano,
where EVERYBODY see thru you and your pathetic atempts and crys for attention.

I have a few $$$ to show for my piss,
"9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboreth? "

you've got NONE, you wasted your time all those years as all your piss didn't make you a dime.

If you can't see what everybody see-
\than you are not just a moron, but a BLIND moron
;_))))

Peaches
02-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by JR@Feb 28 2004, 11:01 PM
Looks like it from up close too. :okthumb:

Peaches
02-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 08:09 AM
(although entertaining) is boring.
(although I am short) I am tall. :P

Don't worry - most of your posts have been equally contradictory and I suspect you have a ying and yang struggle within your own head on a daily basis. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
02-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 29 2004, 09:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 29 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 08:09 AM

Don't worry - most of your posts have been equally contradictory and I suspect you have a ying and yang struggle within your own head on a daily basis. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
"To shroom or not to shroom,
THIS is a question!"
;-))))

[Labret]
02-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 29 2004, 06:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 29 2004, 06:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 08:09 AM

Don't worry - most of your posts have been equally contradictory and I suspect you have a ying and yang struggle within your own head on a daily basis. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]

More hillbilly psych theory please.

I say this with all seriousness. Very few people over the years have actually given me the creeps based solely on their posts alone, but after awhile you start to develop a mental picture of the person (and I use that term lightly) you are watching on the other end.

The frequency, volume, and depths of pettiness that you will routinely visit in the course of an argument, seriously makes me think that you have some serious emotional problems. Like ignoring volumes of material to work with above, you decide to attack "entertaining yet boring"? You couldnt google up any argument against anything else? Wouldnt it just have been better to have said nothing at all? You are one of those women that have to have the last word, the worst kind of nitpicking nag, the kind that confuses your disaster of a personality with being a "strong independent woman"... when in reality you are just an old bitter bitch.

I bet it comes from an abusive relationship. If your husbands(s) didnt beat you, they should have.

Winetalk.com
02-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Labret, having a good day? (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=9758&s=0076667cb062f91c62666ff25d9007fc)

Peaches
02-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 10:35 AM
More hillbilly psych theory please.

I say this with all seriousness. Very few people over the years have actually given me the creeps based solely on their posts alone, but after awhile you start to develop a mental picture of the person (and I use that term lightly) you are watching on the other end.

The frequency, volume, and depths of pettiness that you will routinely visit in the course of an argument, seriously makes me think that you have some serious emotional problems. Like ignoring volumes of material to work with above, you decide to attack "entertaining yet boring"? You couldnt google up any argument against anything else? Wouldnt it just have been better to have said nothing at all? You are one of those women that have to have the last word, the worst kind of nitpicking nag, the kind that confuses your disaster of a personality with being a "strong independent woman"... when in reality you are just an old bitter bitch.

I bet it comes from an abusive relationship. If your husbands(s) didnt beat you, they should have.
I creep out Labret! :lol: :lol: And I did it without calling for the death of gay people, putting up "offensive" avatars, posting my thoughts on minorities and attempting to spew out hate for most. :) Are you jealous that I've done to you what you are incapable of doing to others? :awinky:

Of course my husbands beat me - they were all related to me and much older so it was considered legal family disipline :)

Back to the bathroom with no windows for me - Labret has yet again put me in my place. :cryin:

(or I could be going to brunch with folks who invited me a week ago....see how that works, G and HP? :nyanya: )

Edited because I totally hosed up the quotes :rolleyes:

Last edited by Peaches at Feb 29 2004, 11:10 AM

Winetalk.com
02-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 29 2004, 10:08 AM

I creep out Labret! :lol: :lol: And I did it without calling for the death of gay people, putting up "offensive" avatars, posting my thoughts on minorities and attempting to spew out hate for most. :) Are you jealous that I've done to you what you are incapable of doing to others? :awinky:

Peaches, I think you just summed it up!

Very good observation, indeed! :okthumb:

aeon
03-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Feb 28 2004, 08:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Feb 28 2004, 08:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 28 2004, 10:23 AM
If it were just for priests, dont you think Serge would have pointed that out? Or are you insinuating Serge is ignorant of his own faith?
Serge IS ignorant of his own faith. NOBODY taught us Judaism in USSR, the one of the most anti-semitic countries on Earth.

I am an Atheist by education,
correct your cuff notes.[/b][/quote]
Homosexuality speaks of males involved in homosexual behavior...it's common knowledge...there's a difference between improper behavior and sin...

Women can't commit onanism...that's the sin - outta yer league...women can't spill yer seed - are page views that important? - show me the halacha or pipe down...Jews can be ex-communicated too :)

blame stalin...for your shaving...

best of luck -
aeon

aeon
03-01-2004, 07:14 PM
btw - you have to make pennance for the human's you've stolen from too - Yom Kippur isn't an easy way out - you have to make that pennance to the individuals...HaShem...won't forgive you for your failings against man ;)

best of luck -
aeon

JR
03-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 02:30 AM

Again, you will always find me in certain threads. I am only here to prove that most of you are worthless.

You dont like these "well rehearsed" lines of questioning? Come up with a proper defense and end them. Pretty simple uh?

Or you could just go on whining about how I abuse your friends like "junior high kids" and "7 year olds". Its a shame with so many alleged Jews in this business that nobody can overcome the basic stumbling blocks when presented.

Fag.
sounded familiar?

though i hate to point out the obvious to someone as educated as yourself... it was said by the same person. forgive my arrogance.

all you have to say is that everyone is stupid and uneducated, Jews and niggers should die etc etc. oooooh. so controversial!

*yawn*

Lensman timed your demise perfectly. You should thank him for that. You should thank him for the further embarrassment he spared you. More than anyone, he realized when you peaked. He even let you have a few thousand more posts for old times sake and out of sheer compassion and sympathy. It's a shame watching a faithful horse finally weaken to the point that he just can't pull the cart anymore. He realized that you were completely spent and reduced to nothing more than repeatedly baiting children with the same canned anti-semitic and racist remarks, while constantly challenging those same *retards* to the same religious/Isreal/Hitler debates again and again and again.

Much like putting a bullet in the head of an old horse stricken by arthritus, it upset some of the kids but it was just too painful for him to watch someone declare everyone is an idiot, while simultaneously trying to bait them into intellectual debates without noticing or acknowledging the contradiction. In the end, it was just the right thing to do and everyone was better off because of it.

Last edited by JR at Mar 1 2004, 04:55 PM

aeon
03-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by JR+Mar 1 2004, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Mar 1 2004, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 29 2004, 02:30 AM

Fag.
sounded familiar?

though i hate to point out the obvious to someone as educated as yourself... it was said by the same person. forgive my arrogance.

all you have to say is that everyone is stupid and uneducated, Jews and niggers should die etc etc. oooooh. so controversial!

*yawn*

Lensman timed your demise perfectly. You should thank him for that. You should thank him for the further embarrassment he spared you. More than anyone, he realized when you peaked. He even let you have a few thousand more posts for old times sake and out of sheer compassion and sympathy. It's a shame watching a faithful horse finally weaken to the point that he just can't pull the cart anymore. He realized that you were completely spent and reduced to nothing more than repeatedly baiting children with the same canned anti-semitic and racist remarks, while constantly challenging those same *retards* to the same religious/Isreal/Hitler debates again and again and again.

Much like putting a bullet in the head of an old horse stricken by arthritus, it upset some of the kids but it was just too painful for him to watch someone declare everyone is an idiot, while simultaneously trying to bait them into debates without noticing or acknowledging the contradiction. In the end, it was just the right thing to do and everyone was better off because of it.[/b][/quote]
you aren't bright enough to get it - and I'm not gonna waste much time on this...in some ways I think the guy yer railing against is an idiot and I'm sure he thinks the same of me at times - but he knows how to cause you to think...

I'd much rather listen to a "Klan" member that can make me think about my positions and beliefs than a moron that spouts BS - this isn't the joe wanna fuck america cause I'm not there shit - anyone that argues against me and does so effectively only makes me evaluate my position and strenghthen it - it's called debate...calling someone an idiot what they are isn't something overwhelming...it's just pointing out the obvious.

nigger, kook, kike, goy, chink, cracker., bitch, dyke, faggot,...they're just words...they don't exist or have import because of what anyone says on a message board or what people give them.

maybe one day you'll figger it out.

best of luck -
aeon

edited for spelling to keep the grammer police happy

Last edited by aeon at Mar 1 2004, 06:13 PM

JR
03-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 1 2004, 05:03 PM

you aren't bright enough to get it - and I'm not gonna waste much time on this...in some ways I think the guy yer railing against is an idiot - but he knows how to cause you to think...

i can make you think by driving my car through your livingroom with "save the trees" spray painted on my door. so what?

aeon
03-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by JR+Mar 1 2004, 05:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Mar 1 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Mar 1 2004, 05:03 PM

you aren't bright enough to get it - and I'm not gonna waste much time on this...in some ways I think the guy yer railing against is an idiot - but he knows how to cause you to think...

i can make you think by driving my car through your livingroom with "save the trees" spray painted on my door. so what?[/b][/quote]
you can only make me think (edited for the grammer police) justifiable homicide has a purpose...yer stupid - it's just like with other shock people...you're a knee jerk moron that bites the bait...you were baited - swallowed it and are trying to find a way out.

Accept you're inferiority and smile.

best of luck -
aeon

Last edited by aeon at Mar 1 2004, 05:14 PM

JR
03-01-2004, 08:17 PM
i dont know what to say anymore to someone who attacking someone intelligence while being careful to edit their post for grammar and felt "yer stupid" was correct grammer. your right, i am inferior. i don't have a camero, i don't slop the hogs every morning, never went "coon huntin" or dated my cousin.

Last edited by JR at Mar 1 2004, 05:29 PM

aeon
03-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by JR@Mar 1 2004, 05:25 PM
i dont know what to say anymore to someone who attacking someone intelligence while being careful to edit their post for grammar and felt "yer stupid" was correct grammer. your right, i am inferior. i don't have a camero, i don't slop the hogs every morning, never went "coon huntin" or dated my cousin.
blame the oprano spelling police - what is it with you fuckwits...make a spelling mistake and yer nuts get in a knot - correct it and yer knots get in a nut?

work harder and one day you can dream of your own Z28 and a wife all yer own...you can beat - dont' give up...there's hope for you - I have faith in you...

there is hope for you! Eugentics is just waiting for you to justify it.

best of luck -
aeon

PornoDoggy
03-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 1 2004, 08:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 1 2004, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -JR@Mar 1 2004, 05:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Mar 1 2004, 05:03 PM

i can make you think by driving my car through your livingroom with "save the trees" spray painted on my door. so what?
you can only make me think (edited for the grammer police) justifiable homicide has a purpose...yer stupid - it's just like with other shock people...you're a knee jerk moron that bites the bait...you were baited - swallowed it and are trying to find a way out.

Accept you're inferiority and smile.

best of luck -
aeon[/b][/quote]
First of all, JR had to be kidding in his post. He said he could make you think.

JR and I may not agree on a lot of things, but I know he is not stupid enough to believe that. Pigs will be required to file flight plans before that will happen.

Preparation H will heel yer lobotomy scars,

PornoDoggy

aeon
03-01-2004, 09:47 PM
yipeee - it's the retroactive abortion boy...

I watched the passion of christ and it reminded me of something - how liberals should die - painfully and slowly.

wait...aren't you the non-labotimized one who thinks "wiccans" were actually burned at the stake?

Wanna go in with me on joan of arc matches? Yer one brilliant fucker...damn...it amazes me why no one is offering you honorary doctorates...

best of luck -
aeon

PornoDoggy
03-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 1 2004, 09:55 PM

I watched the passion of christ and it reminded me of something - how liberals should die - painfully and slowly.

wait...aren't you the non-labotimized one who thinks "wiccans" were actually burned at the stake?

Wanna go in with me on joan of arc matches? Yer one brilliant fucker...damn...it amazes me why no one is offering you honorary doctorates...

best of luck -
aeon
You were right about the Wiccans (more proof of the old adage about a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters...). Of course, that doesn't change the point I was trying to make in any but a technical way, but hey - you get it right so seldom that giving a little credit is no sweat off my balls.

As far as the rest of your drivel, well, it's getting stale. The "yer" would be cute the first 3 times from a 12 year old girl, and the "liberals should die" routine is just really, really sad.

Hope yer gittin 'nuff 'tention

PornoDoggy

aeon
03-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy+Mar 1 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PornoDoggy @ Mar 1 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Mar 1 2004, 09:55 PM

best of luck -
aeon
You were right about the Wiccans (more proof of the old adage about a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters...). Of course, that doesn't change the point I was trying to make in any but a technical way, but hey - you get it right so seldom that giving a little credit is no sweat off my balls.

As far as the rest of your drivel, well, it's getting stale. The "yer" would be cute the first 3 times from a 12 year old girl, and the "liberals should die" routine is just really, really sad.

PornoDoggy[/b][/quote]
see...that's whats fucked up about you liberals...you get yer ass kicked and instead of just admitting it you try and find a way out. That's why you should die...slowly and brutally - conservative should die quickly - at least they deserve some respect.

Look below skipster...stop choking it to JFK and and tell me the program I'm pushing for attention...now go light a fuckin' candle and find a cause based on bullshit to believe in.

best of luck -
aeon

PornoDoggy
03-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 1 2004, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 1 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -PornoDoggy@Mar 1 2004, 07:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Mar 1 2004, 09:55 PM

best of luck -
aeon

PornoDoggy
see...that's whats fucked up about you liberals...you get yer ass kicked and instead of just admitting it you try and find a way out. That's why you should die...slowly and brutally - conservative should die quickly - at least they deserve some respect.

Look below skipster...stop choking it to JFK and and tell me the program I'm pushing for attention...now go light a fuckin' candle and find a cause based on bullshit to believe in.

best of luck -
aeon[/b][/quote]
I admitted that you were correct about the Wicans.

But really, my friend, like "David Duke", you have begun to bore me.

aeon
03-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy+Mar 1 2004, 07:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PornoDoggy @ Mar 1 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -aeon@Mar 1 2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by -PornoDoggy@Mar 1 2004, 07:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Mar 1 2004, 09:55 PM

best of luck -
aeon

PornoDoggy

best of luck -
aeon
I admitted that you were correct about the Wicans.

But really, my friend, like "David Duke", you have begun to bore me.[/b][/quote]
The racist card HAHAHAHAHA

sucks when you can't compete doesn't it? Is that the best you can do...? Sucks to be you...

aeon

wtf
03-01-2004, 10:32 PM
it's gotta take effort to be this fuckin stupid.

everyone follow along now... i'll go slow... short bus sing-a-long style.

engage the topic.

it's truly awe inspiring to see a post go from georgie's stance on gays, to pissing about judaism, to pissing about pissing...

the last being where the blinding "slow children crossing" kinda awe enters the picture as all of two or, at a stretch, three of you have been able to do something resembling following a line of debate. :headwall:

hats off to serge, with twits like this, the outpouring of bullshit and inability to focus should form a stream of pageviews that'll help line your pockets until even gay livestock have marriage rights. :okthumb:

you aren't bright enough to get it - and I'm not gonna waste much time on this...in some ways I think the guy yer railing against is an idiot and I'm sure he thinks the same of me at times - but he knows how to cause you to think...

we have one that gets it folks! just have to take this moment to say, from the looks of this thread labret or aeon could be arguing the position that georgie jr thinks he's god's thirteenth homophobic golden nipple from the left and you all still wouldn't know how to address the argument to claim otherwise. and that, is supremely amusing.

commence pissing. dance clowns, dance! hehe :stout:

aeon
03-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by wtf@Mar 1 2004, 07:40 PM
it's gotta take effort to be this fuckin stupid.

everyone follow along now... i'll go slow... short bus sing-a-long style.

engage the topic.

it's truly awe inspiring to see a post go from georgie's stance on gays, to pissing about judaism, to pissing about pissing...

the last being where the blinding "slow children crossing" kinda awe enters the picture as all of two or, at a stretch, three of you have been able to do something resembling following a line of debate. :headwall:

hats off to serge, with twits like this, the outpouring of bullshit and inability to focus should form a stream of pageviews that'll help line your pockets until even gay livestock have marriage rights. :okthumb:

we have one that gets it folks! just have to take this moment to say, from the looks of this thread labret or aeon could be arguing the position that georgie jr thinks he's god's thirteenth homophobic golden nipple from the left and you all still wouldn't know how to address the argument to claim otherwise. and that, is supremely amusing.

commence pissing. dance clowns, dance! hehe :stout:
you have better tits than anyone posting here - and the ability to understand kierkegaard.

i'd impregnate you...

best of luck kiddo ;)
aeon

PornoDoggy
03-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Uhhh ... where did I call you a racist? Typical assumption of a very small mind.

The David Duke character that has appeared on the board recently purports to be calling the wrath of "God" down on the gambling gay pornographers. Whoever the fuckwad is has not yet resorted to racism in his pathetic attempts to get attention.

So, to spell it out for you - you spew out tripe about how liberals deserve to die in the same way that David Duke uses his handle and his pseudo religious rubbish.

As far as it sucking to be me, as long as the likes of you think so, I must be doing okay.

aeon
03-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Mar 1 2004, 07:45 PM
Uhhh ... where did I call you a racist? Typical assumption of a very small mind.

The David Duke character that has appeared on the board recently purports to be calling the wrath of "God" down on the gambling gay pornographers. Whoever the fuckwad is has not yet resorted to racism in his pathetic attempts to get attention.

So, to spell it out for you - you spew out tripe about how liberals deserve to die in the same way that David Duke uses his handle and his pseudo religious rubbish.

As far as it sucking to be me, as long as the likes of you think so, I must be doing okay.
you bring up david duke...the inference is there...dont' dance around with it - it's like you liberals saying you love black people but hate them "being" black...it's fuckin idiotic - should I bring up malcolm x as it relates to my discussions with you - white devil?

you're so blinded by the idiocy you've bought like a snake handling fuckwit you didn't see my other point about yer political adversaries...

as far as not wanting to be "along the likes of me..." - you sure you don't wanna go in for joan of arc matches? add that to burning times charcoal and I think we've got a winner...fuckin' brainwashed - you'll support anyone as long as they carry the title you identify your meaningless sheep existence by..."liberal".

aeon

abizz2321
03-01-2004, 10:52 PM
who cares

ted
http://www.adultwebsitetemplates.com

aeon
03-01-2004, 10:55 PM
what makes asshats like you and the kennedy's sinister...people can look at georgie jr. and know they're out to fuck them...you don't hate "Jews" - you hate them for being "Jewish" - it's the liberal deception that's repulsive - the attempt to present your agenda in some way "understanding" - when in reality you're understanding in the same manner as anyone else...of what you agree with...and what you agree with has been fed to you...yer "enlightened" - you "understand"...but you're not understanding my position...

why?

because you don't agree with it...

sucks to be so cognitively challenged...I would pity you...but doing so would mean I'd understand why you breed.

aeon

JR
03-01-2004, 11:04 PM
it's like Labrets autistic son showed up.

*sniffle*

it's kinda cute.

aeon
03-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by JR@Mar 1 2004, 08:12 PM

*sniffle*

it's kinda cute.
should I give you a tissue and point you towards the nearest verotel site...or can you handle this on yer own?

best of luck -
aeon

Dianna Vesta
03-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by JR@Feb 28 2004, 04:17 PM
Wake UP PEOPLE!!!

BUSH IS JESUS.
No he is the anti christ and Binladen and he compete for that title all the time. Saddam was merely a way to smoke the reality as they go head to head. lol

chodadog
03-01-2004, 11:33 PM
You people turn everything into a pissing match.

PornoDoggy
03-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by JR@Mar 1 2004, 11:12 PM

*sniffle*

it's kinda cute.
I'm still leaning toward the theory that aeon is a bot ... made from the same Eastern Eurpoean technology that brought us the Yugo.

[Labret]
03-02-2004, 10:28 AM
sounded familiar?

ya think?

I just found it mildly ironic that a person whos main criticism of me is repetition, would use the same poorly written rant on more than one occassion. And I am sure I have heard it all before on GFY, where this all obviously stems from. Some time in the past you fell victim to the very style of argument that you constantly cry about. Ill come back to that.

Some people have an irrational kind of dislike for me, and it never ceases to amaze me just what it is about me that will make someone not only dislike me, but do so in a mildly neurotic manner. Lots of board fruits dislike me, and thats just fine, but as many of you may have noticed there are always certain individuals whos dislike just runs a little deeper.

JR for example. His complaint is simple enough, he does not like the way I argue and bait people into absurd arguments usually revolving around race and or religion. And judging from his posts, he has been watching me for some time, which again leads me to believe that some time in the far past I humiliated him on GFY. That is generally how all of this starts, someone gets their feeling hurt or arguments ripped to shreds and now I have an enemy for life.

These people are irrational. Rather than attempt to debate, they just cry about shit for years. I would think that if you dislike these conversations so much JR, you would just end them. I would think that if someone had been studying me for years they could put up a pretty damn good button pushing argument.

The reason you never see these issues go beyond a certain point is because nobody takes them there. I lay out the arguments, in a manner most find distasteful and mean spirited, and nobody ever puts up an argument worth a damn. So they all do appear to be repetitious, in that you all fail them miserably. Lets just use this thread as an example. Serge folded almost immediately and just admits he is an idiot. Peaches puts a typical nitpick defense and gets what she probably expected. You, despite all the whining and crying about me and the subject, offer up nothing.

I would think someone who believes so passionately that my arguments and methods are shit, would just destroy me in public and end my egomaniacal windbag bullshit once and for all.

You watched me a lot, and I find that sick.

This thread brought to you buy wake and bake, the rabblerousers, and Dr. Pepper.

Last edited by [Labret] at Mar 2 2004, 07:38 AM

Peaches
03-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Mar 2 2004, 11:36 AM
Some people have an irrational kind of dislike for me, and it never ceases to amaze me just what it is about me that will make someone not only dislike me, but do so in a mildly neurotic manner. Lots of board fruits dislike me, and thats just fine, but as many of you may have noticed there are always certain individuals whos dislike just runs a little deeper.
Do you honestly believe there are people on the boards who like, love, dislike or hate you? Those are all emotions and you're nothing but a username to most of us. :)

Granted, maybe you're talking about those who have met you who dislike you........ :unsure:

Winetalk.com
03-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Mar 2 2004, 10:36 AM
Serge folded almost immediately and just admits he is an idiot.
what made you say that?
( and I am NOT an optimist,
and I do NOT expect rational thought out of you,
so don't try hard)

according to Woody Allen's definition,
you are the happiest person on Oprano

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...674ff3d46171821 (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=9808&s=038e4dae72906691b674ff3d46171821)

spazlabz
03-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 1 2004, 05:33 PM
there is hope for you! Eugentics is just waiting for you to justify it.

Say what you want about aeon here, but that shit was FUNNY! :yowsa:

spaz