PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Do NOT buy traffic from these companies!

Kamilla
02-25-2004, 01:46 PM
I bought popunders from iwebtraffic.com - in their e-mail they claimed the traffic was "mostly from us/canada". I bought their lowest package of 15k. After 1,860 was sent according to their stats, I had a total of 10 click throughs - 100% china! And about 200+ exits - no click throughs from that.
E-mailed them 4 times - no response. Filed a PayPal complaint today against them.

I bought PPC from Webger.com - I only got a few click per day, but 100% were through proxy's and the same ip's. Not a single click-through and not a single exit console were executed on my end. I e-mailed them twice regarding this, so far no response. Got an e-mail today that my account was empty - but they haven't sent all the traffic yet so I'm not sure if they're planning on returning what's left of my deposit.

Hope this helps someone from loosing money with these ripoffs! :angry:
Kamilla

Kamilla
02-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Update! Got this e-mail from Webger.com:

"Hello:
Thank you for reporting this to us, we are investigating the matter
further to see what affiliate are supplying this proxy traffic. We do
not allow affiliates to send us proxy traffic, and have a review process put in place to remove proxy traffic.

As per your request, we have suspended your campaign and issued a full refund to your paypal account.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.
Regards,
Wally.
Iconic Networks, Inc."

We all make mistakes and atleast Webger.com took care of it (a bit slow but better late than never lol) :)

Winetalk.com
02-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Kamilla@Feb 25 2004, 01:54 PM
I bought popunders from iwebtraffic.com - in their e-mail they claimed the traffic was "mostly from us/canada". I bought their lowest package of 15k. After 1,860 was sent according to their stats, I had a total of 10 click throughs - 100% china! And about 200+ exits - no click throughs from that.
E-mailed them 4 times - no response. Filed a PayPal complaint today against them.

I bought PPC from Webger.com - I only got a few click per day, but 100% were through proxy's and the same ip's. Not a single click-through and not a single exit console were executed on my end. I e-mailed them twice regarding this, so far no response. Got an e-mail today that my account was empty - but they haven't sent all the traffic yet so I'm not sure if they're planning on returning what's left of my deposit.

Hope this helps someone from loosing money with these ripoffs! :angry:
Kamilla
if I did it in my days,
I would end up dead...

people have no fear of God nowadays

sharky
03-19-2004, 08:47 AM
They can't fear a God they have no knowledge of!