View Full Version : The OFFICIAL I HATE FOREST Thread

Forest
02-23-2004, 06:01 PM
and Ill start it off for you

GOD I hate forest Because...

:huh:

Peaches
02-23-2004, 06:03 PM
I hate Forest because of all the bugs and when the trees die, sometimes they fall on my car and house. :angry: And I suspect my "car mouse" came from Forest.

However, Forest also gives me a lot of privacy and keeps my AC bill down in the summer. :okthumb:

Vick
02-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Do we have to pick out the whole forest?

or can we go with just a single tree, or maybe a clump of trees?

TeenGodFather
02-23-2004, 06:08 PM
GOD I hate forest Because I like to go with the flow.

Forest
02-23-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 23 2004, 06:15 PM
Do we have to pick out the whole forest?

or can we go with just a single tree, or maybe a clump of trees?
one tree will do

why get mary confussed

:biglaugh:

Vick
02-23-2004, 07:36 PM
"There is trouble in the forest
There is unrest with the trees
For the Maples want more sunlight
and the Oaks ignore their pleas"

Forest
02-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 23 2004, 07:44 PM
"There is trouble in the forest
There is unrest with the trees
For the Maples want more sunlight
and the Oaks ignore their pleas"
RUSH!

:rokk: :wnw: :wnw:

Vick
02-23-2004, 07:41 PM
No Hurry
You can take your time

I'm not in a RUSH B)

sarettah
02-23-2004, 08:10 PM
I hate Forest because I think he might have stolen my ip....

He has a history of it, ya know...... :yowsa:

Forest
02-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 23 2004, 08:18 PM
I hate Forest because I think he might have stolen my ip....

He has a history of it, ya know...... :yowsa:
took you long enough to get here

:P

just call me ForestIP from now on

john's bastard child

:lol: :lol:

VooMan
02-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Damn Vick, that is a classic. I've seen Rush in concert 18 times now...

:okthumb:

I hate Forest because the oaks are just too lofty, and they grab up all the light.

Forest
02-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Feb 23 2004, 08:25 PM
Damn Vick, that is a classic. I've seen Rush in concert 18 times now...

I hate Forest because the oaks are just too lofty, and they grab up all the light.
the oaks cant help their feeling if they like the way they are made

and the wonder why the maples cant be happy in their shade

VooMan
02-23-2004, 09:01 PM
There is trouble in the forest,
And the creatures all have fled...

As the maples scream oppression
And the oaks just shake their heads...

JoesHO
02-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Niel Pert, is a legendary Genius (sorry sarettah, niel has you by a few , but only a few)

Forest is just a misunderstood soul, he really is quite charming....

Vick
02-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 23 2004, 09:41 PM
Niel Pert, is a legendary Genius (sorry sarettah, niel has you by a few , but only a few)

Is he any relation to
Neil Peart

Maybe to John Rutsey (now there's a Rush Trivia question)

$tanDaMan
02-23-2004, 09:37 PM
blah blah ... cuz he doesn't pay his bill$$.

JoesHO
02-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Feb 23 2004, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Feb 23 2004, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JoesHO1@Feb 23 2004, 09:41 PM

Is he any relation to
Neil Peart

Maybe to John Rutsey (now there's a Rush Trivia question)[/b][/quote]
yeah, hehe i think they are step cousins

$tanDaMan
02-23-2004, 09:39 PM
don't hate.... sorry, not worth the negative emotion...

Forest
02-23-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan@Feb 23 2004, 09:45 PM
fuck off you little weasle

you never gave us the servers we asked for
I should have known better then to deal with the former owner of LikeWhoa

My bad

Forest
02-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 23 2004, 09:41 PM

shhhhh

you'll ruin my rep mannnnnn

:ph34r:

VooMan
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 23 2004, 09:43 PM
Is he any relation to
Neil Peart

Maybe to John Rutsey (now there's a Rush Trivia question)
John Rutsey... hahaha.

In my opinion Rush didn't exist until their second album where Peart joined the band.

Speaking of John Rutsey trivia, anyone know why he left Rush?

(and why he's probably been kicking himself for 25 years or so...)

Vick
02-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Not sure why but I heard he bailed right before their first North American Tour

.... and was replaced with some hippie guy that used to manage a record store for the aunt of the Oprano Football Pick 'em commissioner

wow that way it is 4 degrees of separation .......
...... But I've met Phil Moog and that would only be 2 degrees of separation

he he he

VooMan
02-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 23 2004, 10:25 PM
.... and was replaced with some hippie guy that used to manage a record store for the aunt of the Oprano Football Pick 'em commissioner
No kidding? That's cool as hell. :)

From what I read a long time ago in Guitar Player magazine, John Rutsey left Rush to persue a career in professional bodybuilding.

He didn't think being in a rock band could possibly last...

HAHAHAHA Well, at least that's what I read.

Vick
02-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by VooMan+Feb 23 2004, 10:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VooMan @ Feb 23 2004, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Feb 23 2004, 10:25 PM
No kidding? That's cool as hell. :)

[/b][/quote]
Yeah, that's what the commish told me ....

I wonder if John Rutsey is a distance relation of Pete Best

Ouch!

Meni
02-24-2004, 12:34 AM
God I hate Forest
cuz he purposedly got me too stoned to operate
and made me walk out of Scarletts
leaving poor Slim! with our Tab

God I hate Forest
cuz he's eaten rat over at Serge's and I haven't

VooMan
02-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 23 2004, 11:03 PM

I wonder if John Rutsey is a distance relation of Pete Best

Ouch!
Ouch is right!

Meat
02-24-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 23 2004, 06:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 23 2004, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--$tanDaMan@Feb 23 2004, 09:45 PM

My bad[/b][/quote]
LOL

Forest
02-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Meni@Feb 24 2004, 12:42 AM
God I hate Forest
cuz he purposedly got me too stoned to operate
and made me walk out of Scarletts
leaving poor Slim! with our Tab

God I hate Forest
cuz he's eaten rat over at Serge's and I haven't
hahaha

that was soo much fun!!!

:biglaugh:

Forest
02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Meat+Feb 24 2004, 05:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Meat @ Feb 24 2004, 05:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Forest@Feb 23 2004, 06:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--$tanDaMan@Feb 23 2004, 09:45 PM

My bad
LOL[/b][/quote]
Meat

I should have followed your lead in Prague

SykkBoy
02-24-2004, 06:11 PM
I hate that Forest didn't send one of his cam models to my house to deliver my wine ;-)

mojobill
02-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Hell.. with OR without the wine!

Forest
02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Feb 24 2004, 06:19 PM
I hate that Forest didn't send one of his cam models to my house to deliver my wine ;-)
you mean the ups driver didnt do a strip for you?

:lol:

$tanDaMan
02-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 23 2004, 09:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 23 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--$tanDaMan@Feb 23 2004, 09:45 PM

My bad[/b][/quote]
Yeah you forgot to pay about your Prague hotel as well... dont worry your time in court will come :)

Your car payments were paid, cuz you couldnt pay them on time, where would you live now?? Remmember crying about it being reposessed? well those times will come again soon.

$tanDaMan
02-24-2004, 09:57 PM
I hope for your sake you dont have a problem getting anti-depressants these days...it has a really poor effect on you.

Cheers.. stay positive! :inlove:

Winetalk.com
02-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,
Meat would re-arranged your face in Prague, so your own mother wouldn't recognize you.
you are ingrate....and a fuckin' child.

Winetalk.com
02-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Stan,
tell us about the last LikeWhoa days....you were 50% owner,
NOBODY knows better than you
;-)))

Meat
02-25-2004, 04:12 AM
LOL Serge, not sure if i would have beaten his face to a pulp, im a lover not a fighter:) Was thinking forest was gonna rearrange my face for even having a word to Standaboy...

All I got from Stan was that he was out of pocket about 3 mil, nothing was his fault, he was not repsonible for anything incl debts.

All I wanted was to take him off Netponds list of fucko payers...and Forest vouched for him and talked me out of it:)

I hate seeing that little prick all around the world when he owes so many people so much money, stop pointing fingers Stan, you point alot more at yiourself when you do that, if you have enough money to travel the world you have enough to pay some of YOUR bills off, stop worrying about forest.

Carrie
02-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,
Meat would re-arranged your face in Prague, so your own mother wouldn't recognize you.
Now there's something I wouldn't want to see... Meat pissed off enough to beat someone to a pulp.
I can easily imagine Aga doing that, but not Meat. He's like one of those big teddybears that you don't want to EVER piss off. :unsure:

Carrie
02-25-2004, 05:09 AM
PS
I hate Forest because he has naturally red hair.
And he cut it all off, dammit! :awinky:

Winetalk.com
02-25-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Feb 25 2004, 04:20 AM
LOL Serge, not sure if i would have beaten his face to a pulp, im a lover not a fighter:) Was thinking forest was gonna rearrange my face for even having a word to Standaboy...

All I got from Stan was that he was out of pocket about 3 mil, nothing was his fault, he was not repsonible for anything incl debts.

All I wanted was to take him off Netponds list of fucko payers...and Forest vouched for him and talked me out of it:)

I hate seeing that little prick all around the world when he owes so many people so much money, stop pointing fingers Stan, you point alot more at yiourself when you do that, if you have enough money to travel the world you have enough to pay some of YOUR bills off, stop worrying about forest.
and the lesson we learned today, kitties:
It doesn't pay to throw rocks living in the glass house
;-)))

Stan, while you replace windows, put some mirrors in the house too.

$tanDaMan
02-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:40 PM
Stan,
tell us about the last LikeWhoa days....you were 50% owner,
NOBODY knows better than you
;-)))
Serge what would you like to know, other then what i have said many times already? you are right NOBODY knows better then me, however everyone still makes ASSumptions

$tanDaMan
02-25-2004, 10:36 AM

Yes forest stood up for me, i guess it was 'convinient' for him at the time.

Meat, stop making up numbers, if you don't remmember you can consult me AGAIN.

WHO ARE THE MANY PEOPLE YOU OLD FOOL ?

SHOW ME WHEN DID U DEAL WITH ME, OR SOMEONE ELSE I OWE TO that you are mentioning (many people??? name 5!)?

http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200306/new..._060903_2.shtml (http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200306/newsarchive/news_060903_2.shtml) here it is for you ONCE AGAIN if you still can't get over your anger, and the person you dealt with.

If you notice I AM going around the world, because i have moved on, started from 0, or rather a negative ballance, and i am trying to make something of myself today, unlike the person who you were dealing with, who i doubt you will ever see again!

Get it through your head..if you have any questions ONCE AGAIn u can call me at any time.

$tanDaMan
02-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,
Bow to the great forest!!!

You know what Serge? I'd rather know who my enemies are in my face, not the snakes that crawl from the back :)

I am not a child for a while now, in case you haven't noticed. Although should you still decide to adopt me, i am all for it :)

gonzo
02-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan+Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($tanDaMan @ Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,

You know what Serge? I'd rather know who my enemies are in my face, not the snakes that crawl from the back :)

I am not a child for a while now, in case you haven't noticed. Although should you still decide to adopt me, i am all for it :)[/b][/quote]
Stan I gotta apologize ...
I was supposed to send this to Forest to give to you in case of emergency!
It keeps them tighty whiteys sparkling!

http://www.gonzomovies.com/stainremover.jpg

Meat
02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan+Feb 25 2004, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($tanDaMan @ Feb 25 2004, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Meat@Feb 25 2004, 04:20 AM

SHOW ME WHEN DID U DEAL WITH ME, OR SOMEONE ELSE I OWE TO that you are mentioning (many people??? name 5!)?

http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200306/new..._060903_2.shtml (http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200306/newsarchive/news_060903_2.shtml) here it is for you ONCE AGAIN if you still can't get over your anger, and the person you dealt with.

If you notice I AM going around the world, because i have moved on, started from 0, or rather a negative ballance, and i am trying to make something of myself today, unlike the person who you were dealing with, who i doubt you will ever see again!

Get it through your head..if you have any questions ONCE AGAIn u can call me at any time.[/b][/quote]
Cockbreath...i only need to tell you one company you owe fucking money to and that is mine, you know better than anyone else how much you fucked everyone else, did Spanno ever get his servers back or is he just someone you dont include that has been severeley affected by your incompetance?
Fuck you and fuck your friend Nick. Pay up or fuck off, now that I know you have scammed forest also, if i see you at any more shows you will get the meat treatment everytime, and you know I dont give a shit about who is standing close by or where you get the shit.

And you wont have forest around to conveniantly protect you anymore:)

Winetalk.com
02-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Feb 25 2004, 01:52 PM

And you wont have forest around to conveniantly protect you anymore:)
Stan,
I hope you fully enjoy the results of your ill thought whinings...

Nickatilynx
02-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Meat+Feb 25 2004, 10:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Meat @ Feb 25 2004, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -$tanDaMan@Feb 25 2004, 07:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Meat@Feb 25 2004, 04:20 AM

Get it through your head..if you have any questions ONCE AGAIn u can call me at any time.

Fuck you and fuck your friend Nick.

.................................[/b][/quote]
errr for the record , in THIS instance of a "Nick" being told by Meat to fuck himself its NOT me.

:-))))

OK , so usually it is..... ;-))))

But not this time. :)

SykkBoy
02-25-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 24 2004, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 24 2004, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SykkBoy@Feb 24 2004, 06:19 PM
you mean the ups driver didnt do a strip for you?

:lol:[/b][/quote]
No, I think I scared him off by answering the door naked........

SykkBoy
02-25-2004, 03:17 PM
LOL Serge, not sure if i would have beaten his face to a pulp, im a lover not a fighter:)
so, you would have just cum all over his face?
;-))

$tanDaMan
02-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Meat+Feb 25 2004, 01:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Meat @ Feb 25 2004, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -$tanDaMan@Feb 25 2004, 07:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Meat@Feb 25 2004, 04:20 AM

Cockbreath...i only need to tell you one company you owe fucking money to and that is mine, you know better than anyone else how much you fucked everyone else, did Spanno ever get his servers back or is he just someone you dont include that has been severeley affected by your incompetance?
Fuck you and fuck your friend Nick. Pay up or fuck off, now that I know you have scammed forest also, if i see you at any more shows you will get the meat treatment everytime, and you know I dont give a shit about who is standing close by or where you get the shit.

And you wont have forest around to conveniantly protect you anymore:)[/b][/quote]
1) I dont owe you, or your company shit, if you say shit, back it up.
2) Talk to spanno dickhead, and ask him who got him the info he needed to get his servers, i did everything i could to help him, and he got all but 1 server, which i did just to help him i was OUT of the company. READ IT AGAIN, if you are getting senile.
3) You can bring your attitude, or your loving self any time, i have nothing to be ashamed of, and i dont need forest to protect me against you.
4) And who scammed who with forest we'll learn from a court judgement wouldn't we :)

Cheer up old man, your time is coming! :inlove:

Forest
02-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan@Feb 24 2004, 10:05 PM
I hope for your sake you dont have a problem getting anti-depressants these days...it has a really poor effect on you.

Cheers.. stay positive! :inlove:
I am!

Thanx!

:agrin:

and I am Truely amazed at how big stans muscles and mouth get on the board when he is a quivering coward in person

how about the SECOND guy i covered your ass with the mornign we left

the owner of exploited teen or something like that. U would still be picking up your teeth from him.

pussy

Last edited by Forest at Feb 25 2004, 06:08 PM

Forest
02-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan+Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($tanDaMan @ Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,

I am not a child for a while now, in case you haven't noticed. Although should you still decide to adopt me, i am all for it :)[/b][/quote]
a great quote from the snake himself

Forest
02-25-2004, 06:41 PM

meat

It seems nothing is EVER stans fault.

and Im sorry I ever vouched for the little maggot

VooMan
02-25-2004, 10:36 PM
Hey, wasn't this thread about why we hate Forest? Let's get back on topic here.

There is still unrest in the forest, there is still trouble with the trees. The oaks are STILL ignoring the maples, damnit!

On another note, By Tor and the Snow Dog are still doing battle, and I think I just saw the necromancer hop a flight to florida... Said something about joining a Temple. Syrinx, or something like that...

sarettah
02-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Feb 25 2004, 10:44 PM
Said something about joining a Temple. Syrinx, or something like that...
Aren't we all priests in the temple of Syrinx..... Or does that not occur until like 2110 or something ...... :blink:

Diamond Jim
02-25-2004, 10:47 PM
"I get up at seven, yeah,
And I go to work at nine.
I got no time for livin',
Yes, I'm workin' all the time."

The live version rules...

Vick
02-25-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Feb 25 2004, 10:44 PM
Hey, wasn't this thread about why we hate Forest? Let's get back on topic here.

There is still unrest in the forest, there is still trouble with the trees. The oaks are STILL ignoring the maples, damnit!

On another note, By Tor and the Snow Dog are still doing battle, and I think I just saw the necromancer hop a flight to florida... Said something about joining a Temple. Syrinx, or something like that...
Did the necromancer Fly By Night to his Hey Baby?

Maybe he's a Working Man singing his Anthem, it was the Best He Can Beneath, Between, Behind while Making Memories In The End 'cause I'm Finding My Way

I Think I'm Going Bald, maybe I'll head over to Lakeside Park and look at The Fountain or Bacchus Plateau because there's No One At The Bridge

Why did ya get me started, you see how I get

sarettah
02-25-2004, 10:51 PM
:blink:

If I throw the bones maybe I make sense out of that :yowsa:

VooMan
02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Wheels within wheels
In a spiral array,
A pattern so grand and complex
Time after time
We lose sight of the way,
Our causes can't see their effects...

(guitar riff done vocally instead of tab)

di na la
du na la
dun na la
du nu la duna duna

di na la
du na la
dun na la
du nu la duna duna

woop woop woop woop woop woop

di na di na di na
du
di na di na du nah din

di na di na di na
du
di na di na du nah din

(higher)

di na di na di na
du
di na di na du nah din

di na di na di na
du
di na di na du nah din don dun dan doon da dan don dume

(drums)

ba dit doom dah psst psst bripiti bripiti brapiti dooooom

(guitar solo - too much typing...)

Man, I'm in a weird mood tonight. :nyanya:

Hell Puppy
02-26-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 25 2004, 11:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 25 2004, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -$tanDaMan@Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,

I am not a child for a while now, in case you haven't noticed. Although should you still decide to adopt me, i am all for it :)

http://www.gonzomovies.com/stainremover.jpg[/b][/quote]
Yeah, but that stuff only removes GonZo Stains.....he needs something that removes Forest Stains...

gonzo
02-26-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Feb 26 2004, 08:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Feb 26 2004, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -gonzo@Feb 25 2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by -$tanDaMan@Feb 25 2004, 10:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 24 2004, 10:38 PM
Stan,
if it wasn't for Forest,

http://www.gonzomovies.com/stainremover.jpg
Yeah, but that stuff only removes GonZo Stains.....he needs something that removes Forest Stains...[/b][/quote]
Based on what Ive seen he aint got sense enough to use either one.