PDA

View Full Version : Starting March 1st ARS will no longer buy advertin

Winetalk.com
02-19-2004, 09:07 PM
I don't have uncle in CIA and/or bugs in ARS office but I can only guess Becky said:
it's a waste of money....

Toolz
02-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

I know the majority of our monthly advertising budget has been reallocated to non-adult ventures in our Adrevservice product. I'd have to say that ARS is fairly well branded in the adult world and at this time it's probably money better spent getting our non-adult affiliate structure out there.

Winetalk.com
02-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Feb 20 2004, 12:22 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

I know the majority of our monthly advertising budget has been reallocated to non-adult ventures in our Adrevservice product. I'd have to say that ARS is fairly well branded in the adult world and at this time it's probably money better spent getting our non-adult affiliate structure out there.
Toolz,
when I need INSIDE spy,
I talk to Becky,
she has better boobs!
;-))))

Toolz
02-20-2004, 09:18 AM
Mine have grown quite small with the excessive exercise, I can understand how you feel that way :)

Winetalk.com
02-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Toolz@Feb 20 2004, 09:26 AM
Mine have grown quite small with the excessive exercise, I can understand how you feel that way :)
halleluya..

"Happiness is being UNDERSTOOD"
;-)))

LadyMischief
02-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Feb 20 2004, 12:22 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

Toolz,
when I need INSIDE spy,
I talk to Becky,
she has better boobs!
;-))))[/b][/quote]
She didn't ask anyone to donate for them though, right?

Winetalk.com
02-20-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief+Feb 20 2004, 09:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyMischief @ Feb 20 2004, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Toolz@Feb 20 2004, 12:22 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

Toolz,
when I need INSIDE spy,
I talk to Becky,
she has better boobs!
;-))))
She didn't ask anyone to donate for them though, right?[/b][/quote]
nope...she ONLY asked for my support and I granted it without ANY reservations
;-))))

Toolz
02-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by LadyMischief+Feb 20 2004, 06:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyMischief @ Feb 20 2004, 06:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

Toolz,
when I need INSIDE spy,
I talk to Becky,
she has better boobs!
;-))))
She didn't ask anyone to donate for them though, right?[/b][/quote]
Hahahahaha,

Lady M, I think if anything she'd want a reduction, she hits the gym religiously every morning too and would definetly make it easier to run :)

Becky
02-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Toolz+Feb 20 2004, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Toolz @ Feb 20 2004, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -LadyMischief@Feb 20 2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Feb 20 2004, 03:31 AM
Serge,

How about an inside spy?

Toolz,
when I need INSIDE spy,
I talk to Becky,
she has better boobs!
;-))))
She didn't ask anyone to donate for them though, right?
Hahahahaha,

Lady M, I think if anything she'd want a reduction, she hits the gym religiously every morning too and would definetly make it easier to run :)[/b][/quote]
The gym is helping with that reduction unfortunately :( But not they are nice and perky. Much better than the last time you grabbed... um i mean saw them Serge :)

Winetalk.com
02-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Becky@Feb 20 2004, 12:38 PM
Much better than the last time you grabbed... um i mean saw them Serge :)
me grabbing tits????

this is UNHEARD of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-))))