PDA

View Full Version : Most Popular Sex Toys

Dianna Vesta
02-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Vote or tell us more details. What do you use and how do you use it? Pictures if you've got 'em.

cj
02-19-2004, 07:04 PM
pocket neon or hustler gspot vibe's are a 'must have' for every girl ...

i'm also partial to the 'clit kisser' ...

http://www.cybererotictoys.com/catalog/images/1983.jpg

:inlove:

Nickatilynx
02-19-2004, 07:08 PM
errrrrrrrr

If you staple your bankstatement to your head......

It seems I qualify ;-)))))

( Just let me dream , ok )

;-)))

slavdogg
02-19-2004, 07:25 PM
cj's post has forced me to vote for #6 :D

Peaches
02-19-2004, 07:26 PM
Personally, the very best ones are those big warm things called men. They're relatively cheap and use very few batteries - just keep the ones in the remote fresh and life is good. They're like an "all in one" type toy! :okthumb:

cj
02-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Feb 19 2004, 07:33 PM
cj's post has forced me to vote for #6 :D
:biglaugh:

hope the batteries are charged :awinky:

peaches, after 8 months in a relationship i disagree ... pinkie has been neglected too long. those 'men' things just take up too much room ...

Winetalk.com
02-19-2004, 09:02 PM
I can't believe....oh, never mind!
;-)))

Mike AI
02-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Katie needs a vibbrating egg type thing - with fresh batteries. The faster the better.

Toys do nothing for me.... though I would not mind being used like one! :D

Nickatilynx
02-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 19 2004, 06:17 PM
Katie needs a vibbrating egg type thing - with fresh batteries. The faster the better.

Toys do nothing for me.... though I would not mind being used like one! :D
For the love of R-n man , don't say that to Anthony...EVER!!!!!

You'll be sitting on a rubber ring and walking bow legged. ;-)))

Don't ask me how I know ..;-)))

Peaches
02-19-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 19 2004, 10:03 PM
peaches, after 8 months in a relationship i disagree ... pinkie has been neglected too long. those 'men' things just take up too much room ...
The "men" things are the best, IMHO. But let's not forget that just because the "men" things are present, it doesn't mean we can't still have the toys 1-5 to use in conjuction with said "men" things. :okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
02-19-2004, 10:56 PM
Fuck anything that operates with batteries. The Hitachi Magic wand is the bomb! Mike, get that for Katie. Actually I know guys that use it. (if you want to know how ask me) It plugs in the wall and can dim some light! My kind of machine! This thing will make you shake like a quake.

My first wand I bought over 18 years ago. It lasted forever, maybe 8 years. I think it would have lasted longer if I didn’t throw it across the room every time I had an orgasm. Lol- so I got another and it last a long time but my ex took it. So now I’m on my third and I’m guarding it with my life!

There’s this other bdsm type restraint and I’m not sure you can buy it but it fits around your lovers waist the through their thighs then keeps their legs up and open. Damn sexy.