PDA

View Full Version : Wine wine and MORE wine

Forest
02-19-2004, 07:59 AM
Here is the complete list of what i currently have in stock.
These wines change weekly due to the small lot production so if you see somehting you like lmk and ill get it for you

CHEERS!
:hic: :stout: :okthumb:

---------------------------------------------------------------

RED WINES

FRENCH

2000 Chateau Haut Pezat St. Emilion GRAND CRU

This is a Historic Wine from the Historic village of St. Emilion. This BIG red will be one for the ages. The vintage year 2000 is being declared as the BEST vintage in Bordeaux since 1961. This Bordeaux is the classic Merlot base blended with Cab and Cab Franc. The color is an intense black plum, which release an incredible nose of spicy dark berries, and earthy mushroom notes. The body is rich in decadent fruit, raspberry, sweet blueberry and spice in the palate. The finish is warm, lush and smooth framed by full round tannins with black currant. This is an Absolutely amazing wine that drinks well now and will cellar for many years to come and will only get better with the age.
Case price $720.00 12 bottles shipping included. 570 cases made

2000 Savigny-Les-Beaune

This wine from the heart of Northern Burgundy is Rich and Silky, full of red fruits, strawberry, raspberry, and cherry laced with subtle vanilla notes. The color is a deep garnet, and release aromas of cherry and violet, framed with soft earth. Decant this wine and let it open and you will find soft mushroom undertones throughout, balancing the fruit. The finish is vibrant and elegant with juicy red currant and notes of sweet almond.
A great Burgundy that will pair well with your most elegant dinner or a great steak!
Case Price $624.00 12 bottles shipping included. 730 cases made

1996 Rascassas Cotes Du Rhone

Cotes Du Rhone is known world wide for great wines. The 1996 Rascassas comes from the House of Berard, known for pedigree and tradition. This Southern Rhone wine is the classic blend of primarily Grenache, balanced with Mourvedre and Syrah. The color is a beautiful bing cherry with flashes or garnet, and releases a warm nose full of berry, and cherry, abundant a full. The body is rich in ripe blackberry and raspberry, with black pepper woven in. This is a warm and velvety wine great with beef or lamb.
Case Price $384.00 12 bottles shipping included. 510 cases made

CALIFORNIA

2001 Croften ‘Tourmaline’ Sonoma Zinfandel

This is an incredible ZIN from Sonoma County and one of my personal favorites. The Tourmaline Zin is a beautiful example lush, perfectly matured low yielding vines. The 2001 is an exceptional vintage so the fruit was perfect. The color is an intense black plum and releases a rich and abundant nose full of blackberry and plum with earthy notes and soft pepper. The body explodes with blackberry and baked cherry pie laced with espresso and spice, flowing to an impeccable finish with fine velvety tannins. Wonderful with Italian fare, like penne with sweet sausage and sun-dried tomatoes.
Case Price $456.00 12 bottles shipping included. 640 cases made

2002 Knightswood Carneros Pinot Noir

If you like a great Pinot you will absolutely LOVE this one. The Carneros region in Northern California is well known for outstanding Pinot Noirs and this one lives up to the history. Warm and inviting, the color is a beautiful black cherry with garnet flashes. The nose is an intense rich candied cherry and violet with exotic spices and cedar notes. The body is elegant and resonates flavors of raspberry, cherry and wild berry with a touch of sassafras. The finish is smooth, refined and bright with a soft earth and a touch of lavender. This would be great with salmon or tenderloin of pork.
Case Price $384.00 12 bottles shipping included. 830 cases made

AUSTRALIA

2000 Buller Beverford Victoria Shiraz

This great Shiraz has been a huge favorite of our clients for many years. This property is known for premium, full flavored, approachable wines. The color is a deep crimson, which imparts a lovely aromatic nose full of sweet spicy berries and cherries with a hint of raisin with dusted cocoa. The body is so balanced and round with ripe plum and cherry, and as you aerate you will pick up boysenberry and soft clove spice. The finish is smooth and ripe with balance of the fruit and spice along with silky tannins. The tannins linger with such ripe fruit that this wine drinks well alone or with food.
Case Price $384.00 12 bottles shipping included. 670 cases made

WHITE WINES

GERMAN

1999 Oppenheimer Herrenberg Kerner Auslese

This is Germany’s top category “QMP” for wines. This is a late harvest made with premium Kerner grapes from the top vineyard of Herrenberg. The color is a pale gold with fine clarity and a ripe lovely nose of linden and lychee fruit. The body is fresh and lively with golden apple and peach with subtle floral notes. The finish is perfect with well balanced acidity and fruit.
Case Price $312.00 12 bottles shipping included. 675 cases made

2002 Oppenheimer Sacktrager Scheurebe Kabinett

This Kabinett is a cross between a Sylvaner and Riesling grape known for great balance and exuberance. The color is a lovely pale gold, releasing aromatic nose of apple, melon and soft floral notes laced with honey. The body is rich in full fruit flavors or pear and golden apple. The finish is so smooth with apricot and pippin green apples. Great wine for everyday drinking or special occasions.
Case Price $264.00 12 bottles shipping included. 910 cases made

2002 Kreuznacher Chardonnay Spatlese

This is a late harvest Chardonnay which is most distinctive and NOT aged in oak so the pure varietal flavors shine through. The color is a pale gold and has a nose full of soft pear with mineral spice. The body is round and full and the finish is bright with perfect acidity, framed with soft apricots and peach notes.
Case Price $312.00 12 bottles shipping included. 770 cases made

California
2002 Lotus Creek Mendocino Chardonnay

2002 in Mendocino was an excellent growing year and this wine shows it. This is the classic domestic style Chardonnay with rich buttery and smoky toastiness. The color is a beautiful 14k Gold with a rich nose full of mandarin orange laced with soft cinnamon and a touch of warm smoke. The body is full and generous yet balanced with ripe pear flowing to a finish of vinalla laced buttern that is so smooth and supple wrapped in soft smoky oak.
Case Price $336.00 12 bottles shipping included. 860 cases made

2001 Prescott Cellars Alexander Valley Sauvignon Blanc

This is a great wine from the Alexander Valley in Sonoma County. The color is a vibrant pale yellow with fine clarity. The nose is fresh with pear, spicy fig, and soft citrus. The body has a soft lemon zest with flinty smooth mineral notes. The finish is dry and clean with lingering soft floral notes balanced by perfect acidity with a hint of gooseberry.
Case Price $312.00 12 bottles shipping included. 900 cases made

Peaches
02-19-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Feb 19 2004, 09:07 AM
Blah blah blah for those who live in Georiga....
:(

gonzo
02-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 19 2004, 08:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 19 2004, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Feb 19 2004, 09:07 AM
Blah blah blah for those who live in Georiga....
:([/b][/quote]
Fat Fucking Winos have started sourcing their own wine since Forest wont send us none. We go shopping at Harry's Farmers Market looking for Ice Wine and some nice Muscat.

So far 2 out of 3 fat fucks agree that the Di Stefano Moscato D'Asti is perfect for picking up hot redneck girls and impressing em.
at $20 a bottle it impresses em cuz its more than a case of beer and they can chase any cheap bear with a swig of it.

The best part is the empty bottle later has a slender neck and a wide belly. Its perfect as a prop for a "Steve Sweet" styled photo shoot!

One DOS tip. They say this wine is best when served cold. Dont put it in the freezer for more than 30 minues unless you want a slurpee and half your booze in the freezer.

This weekend I've got a nice bottle of EOS Tears of Dew 2001 chilling. Its a moscato as well and a late harvest to boot! The bottle isnt as cool as the other one but Ive got it ready in hiding becasue this one is supposed to get em drunk quicker!

Anymore recomendations Forest?

Peaches
02-19-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 19 2004, 09:41 AM
Anymore recomendations Forest?
To show you how clueless I am, I was going through my wine cellar (aka my guestroom closet....) and damn if I didn't have 2 bottles of Muscato stuff in there! :unsure: I think one was EOS or something - it got consumed over the weekend since the kid was gone. :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
02-19-2004, 12:06 PM
The best part is the empty bottle later has a slender neck and a wide belly. Its perfect as a prop for a "Steve Sweet" styled photo shoot!

ahahahaha thats amazing!!!

A couple of years ago Redlion went to one of the Sweets dinners and brought a gift of a bottle of Ice wine (BC makes THE best)

and...yup...you guessed it ..he was greeted with "That'll make a great prop!"

:)

gonzo
02-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 19 2004, 12:14 PM

A couple of years ago Redlion went to one of the Sweets dinners and brought a gift of a bottle of Ice wine (BC makes THE best)

I think that ice wine will make you pee. Perfect mood setter and prop

Hooper
02-19-2004, 12:15 PM
you ship out of your home state forest?

SykkBoy
02-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 19 2004, 12:14 PM

hahaha, I was thinking about that story when reading that ;-)

OK Opranonauts, I need to grab a couple more cases of wine, so let's talk about webcam mailers :) $35 per sale, paid weekly via wire or paypal
sykkboy@signup4cash.com

btw, Gonzo, for some reason I can't reply to your emails is gonzo@gonzo.com bouncing?

Last edited by SykkBoy at Feb 19 2004, 01:36 PM

Forest
02-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Hooper@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 PM
hooper

I ship to all but a few states with fucking moronic wine shipping laws backed by the local and national liquor distributors

I have several clients in texas

:okthumb:

gonzo
02-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy+Feb 19 2004, 01:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SykkBoy @ Feb 19 2004, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@Feb 19 2004, 12:14 PM

hahaha, I was thinking about that story when reading that ;-)

OK Opranonauts, I need to grab a couple more cases of wine, so let's talk about webcam mailers :) $35 per sale, paid weekly via wire or paypal
sykkboy@signup4cash.com

btw, Gonzo, for some reason I can't reply to your emails is gonzo@gonzo.com bouncing?[/b][/quote]
No bouncing here. CJ been mailing me graphics just fine.
Try gonzo@oprano.com

Hooper
02-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 19 2004, 05:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 19 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hooper@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 PM
hooper

I ship to all but a few states with fucking moronic wine shipping laws backed by the local and national liquor distributors

:okthumb:[/b][/quote]
so you are a retailer?
i'm just unclear because in order to sell to texas consumers you have to register with the state and it is a very long process, in order to sell to retailers you have to register and that is a very long process too.

just watchin out for ya unless you know something i dont.

Forest
02-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Hooper+Feb 19 2004, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hooper @ Feb 19 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Forest@Feb 19 2004, 05:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Hooper@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 PM
hooper

:okthumb:
so you are a retailer?
i'm just unclear because in order to sell to texas consumers you have to register with the state and it is a very long process, in order to sell to retailers you have to register and that is a very long process too.

just watchin out for ya unless you know something i dont.[/b][/quote]
the company I broker for direct ships their wines

they have agreements, liscensing from the states I ship to

all done via fed ex or ups

Its an awesome service with great wines

Forest
02-19-2004, 06:25 PM
1999 Oppenheimer Herrenberg Kerner Auslese

sold out