PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself :-*

wifedesigns
02-19-2004, 01:29 AM
:) Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself to all of you here at Oprano. I'm Slutty Wife. I'm not a newbie webmaster just new at networking and utilizing the boards.

My partner, Sir Mike and I have a little network of "Slutty Wife" branded websites in the swinging/hotwife/groupsex niche. :inlove:

We hope to get to know you guys a bit better and learn a thing or two. :bulb2:

That's about it, folks. Thank you for reading this post.

Mwah!

Slutty Wife

Mike AI
02-19-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by wifedesigns@Feb 19 2004, 01:37 AM
:) Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself to all of you here at Oprano. I'm Slutty Wife. I'm not a newbie webmaster just new at networking and utilizing the boards.

My partner, Sir Mike and I have a little network of "Slutty Wife" branded websites in the swinging/hotwife/groupsex niche. :inlove:

Mwah!

Slutty Wife

Welcome to Oprano!

Nice screen name! :okthumb:

sextoyking
02-19-2004, 01:50 AM
Hi Slutty Wife,

Welcome.

What are some of the sites that you run?

thanks

Todd

gonzo
02-19-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by wifedesigns@Feb 19 2004, 01:37 AM

Mwah!

Slutty Wife
Welcome to Oprano. Glad you found us.

Like Todd asked whats the name of some of your sites?

TheEnforcer
02-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Hello and welcome to Oprano!

You handle Slutty Wife reminds me of a conversation I had not too long ago when i went out drinking with some people after watching a comedy show. One of the women I was talking to was discussing dating/marrriage, etc. and said you can't wait for that ideal women who' s a slut in the bedroom and June Cleaver everywhere else and I looked at her and said "Oh yes I can!!" :P :okthumb:

Peaches
02-19-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 19 2004, 10:52 AM
and June Cleaver everywhere else and I looked at her and said "Oh yes I can!!" :P :okthumb:
That knocks ME out of the running! :P

Welcome Wife! :)

Almighty Colin
02-19-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 19 2004, 09:52 AM
Hello and welcome to Oprano!

You handle Slutty Wife reminds me of a conversation I had not too long ago when i went out drinking with some people after watching a comedy show. One of the women I was talking to was discussing dating/marrriage, etc. and said you can't wait for that ideal women who' s a slut in the bedroom and June Cleaver everywhere else and I looked at her and said "Oh yes I can!!" :P :okthumb:
What's wrong with June Cleaver in bed? She always wore a pearl necklace.

PeerPatrick
02-19-2004, 02:11 PM
ummmm june cleaver, so milfy...

Hey SW, it's good to see new folk here, specially of the freak-in-the-room varietal. Your in good company. :okthumb:

SykkBoy
02-19-2004, 02:17 PM
June Cleaver dressed up to vacuum the fucking living room, you KNOW she was one hot tomato in the sack...

actually, the quote usually goes something like "I want Julia Childs in the kitchen and Tracy Lords in the bedroom"