PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been offline

SykkBoy
02-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Sorry I've been offline today.
My wife is pregnant as some of you know and she's having complications. So we've been at the hospital all day.

She is fine, just needs to get some rest. There's been a lot of stress with the new baby coming, the new house, the new affiliate program, etc.

I swear some days I'm more stressed than she is. Since the doctor is taking me off the prozac and putting on something new (that won't turn me into a zombie) I've been like a child on caffeine....

Also, for those of you that still needed HGH linking codes, I just emailed those out.

Peaches
02-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Feb 8 2004, 04:54 AM
Sorry I've been offline today.
My wife is pregnant as some of you know and she's having complications. So we've been at the hospital all day.

She is fine, just needs to get some rest. There's been a lot of stress with the new baby coming, the new house, the new affiliate program, etc.

I swear some days I'm more stressed than she is. Since the doctor is taking me off the prozac and putting on something new (that won't turn me into a zombie) I've been like a child on caffeine....

Also, for those of you that still needed HGH linking codes, I just emailed those out.
We'll be sending good thoughts from here, Lance. :inlove:

Bishop
02-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Give your wife my best Sykk.

Evil Chris
02-08-2004, 12:10 PM
What's up Sykk...

Best wishes to you and your wife on the upcoming addition.
Cheers...

TheEnforcer
02-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Give your better half my best Sykk... :okthumb:

SykkBoy
02-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys
She's doing much better today.

We did some family mini-golfing and just had fun. Of course the kids and "let her win" winkwink, hehehe

She is supposed to be resting, but I just can't keep this woman down. She's the type that always has to be doing something.

Some days it does hit me that this woman is far better than I deserve. Through all of our ups and downs, in the end, we love each other more than anything and would do anything for each other.