PDA

View Full Version : Party SolidGold and Dinner in Ft. Lauderdale

joee
02-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Sergie- Having a small webmaster get together Friday Night at Solid Gold in Ft. Lauderdale. Dinner (Steaks and Drinks) start at 9:00PM this Friday Night. We can probably have a :small" card gme right there. Would love to have you and any webbies from SOFLA. Don't expect me to drink, but I will have an after dinner Sambvuca with you;-)

PS- Settlement Documentation Signed by my partner personally;-)

http://www.sumpoosie.com :bjump: :hic:

Winetalk.com
02-05-2004, 04:43 PM
yehaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunatelly...your fuckin' parner was waiting for me to leave the country and miss the party,
I'll be leaving tonite
;-((((

please don't raise me $10,000 next time we play friendly game of poker
;-))))

Mike AI
02-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Hey JoeE, maybe you can just order appetizers and pay your fucking bills!!

http://hirise.biz/check.jpg

BradShaw
02-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Mike, I will pay you $85 when I see you next week. I owe Joe a favor.

BradShaw
02-05-2004, 06:06 PM
and you even consider the 6 cents interest!

Mike AI
02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Nah, I don't want your money Brad. I want Joe's.

He actually owes me more since he conned us into sending traffic based on PPS and then just sent checks based on rev share. Are you going to pay for that difference as well?

BradShaw
02-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 5 2004, 03:17 PM

He actually owes me more since he conned us into sending traffic based on PPS and then just sent checks based on rev share. Are you going to pay for that difference as well?
Mike, I got paid on everything Joe owed me. He, unlike Mr. David Van der Poel understands that it is best to pay his debts to Brad Shaw.

Mike AI
02-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by BradShaw+Feb 5 2004, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BradShaw @ Feb 5 2004, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 5 2004, 03:17 PM

Mike, I got paid on everything Joe owed me. He, unlike Mr. David Van der Poel understands that it is best to pay his debts to Brad Shaw.[/b][/quote]

Funny, I got paid evevrything I was ever owed by David.

David has always gone out of his way, and it a striaght forward guy in my book.

Guess we all have our own personal JoeE's to deal with.

tid
02-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Ill be the, I'm starting up a bunch of new pay sites, Not to many of you know me. Do I need to R.S.V.P.?

Meni
02-06-2004, 10:39 AM
tid what part of FL are you from?

tid
02-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I bounce around between West Palm, Dellray & Kendal.

IceCold
02-06-2004, 05:57 PM
A webmaster forged a check for over $50k during the busiest season. Other checks were affected also, seems they were ALL CASHED. Why don't you cut Joee some slack MikeAI- Don't you guys go back to 96. Serge said he was going to redeposit. And No Problem, the same thing happened to him over the years of WEBMASTER fraud. I also heard he kicked your ass in hoops? " ;-))))

http://www.icecoldcash.com/steve/checkscan.jpg

Mike AI
02-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by IceCold@Feb 6 2004, 06:05 PM
A webmaster forged a check for over $50k during the busiest season. Other checks were affected also, seems they were ALL CASHED. Why don't you cut Joee some slack MikeAI- Don't you guys go back to 96. Serge said he was going to redeposit. And No Problem, the same thing happened to him over the years of WEBMASTER fraud. I also heard he kicked your ass in hoops? " ;-))))

http://www.icecoldcash.com/steve/checkscan.jpg

So I should have accounting put this check

http://hirise.biz/check.jpg

back through??

What about the other money you owe us from coverting our account from PPS to Rev Share retroactively?

Joe, I think your problem is too many people have cut you slack, and thus you became a mess. A person with no self control on any level. Some of us operate professionally all the time, and not just when its convienent.

*KK*
02-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by IceCold@Feb 6 2004, 03:05 PM
Why does Joe have 2 accounts here to post with? that smiley is soooo him.

Mike AI
02-06-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Feb 6 2004, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Feb 6 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--IceCold@Feb 6 2004, 03:05 PM
Why does Joe have 2 accounts here to post with? that smiley is soooo him.[/b][/quote]

KK, he also forgets that I have access to see all IPs on posts.

:lol:

IceCold
02-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 6 2004, 05:20 PM
Why does Joe have 2 accounts here to post with? that smiley is soooo him.

KK, he also forgets that I have access to see all IPs on posts.

:lol:[/quote]
So then you would know that this is not him:-))

I am sure all you have to do is go and redopist your check, if the $4,000 check cleared I'm sure yours will...LOL

I am not Joe so I cannot comment on anything else......................

Stop Bashing Joe, it's getting old / you guys go way back! there's no need for that...plus he isn't even around to reply back...

Tid, go ahead down there and just ask for Joe E. at the front door.. I am off to the party myself now.......B)

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

BradShaw
02-06-2004, 10:40 PM
I love JoeE. I know one day when I am down on my luck, he will allow me to sleep on his yacht or borrow is rolex.