PDA

View Full Version : Serge, what do you prefer....being a man of taste

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Siberskaya, Starskaya, or Golden Ring? I have a preference but I was just curious.

Winetalk.com
02-05-2004, 02:14 PM
I preffer Labret over you

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 5 2004, 11:22 AM
Ah Serge, gotcha. That was so easy for a "Russian" as well.

I actually prefer Siberskaya myself. Shame you can't buy it here, even in "Red Square".

For anyone that cares, and any Russian would know this. It is vodka.

Vick
02-05-2004, 02:34 PM
and here I thought we were going to have to drink Victory Gin

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2004, 11:42 AM
and here I thought we were going to have to drink Victory Gin
you missed that point, v.

Vick
02-05-2004, 02:42 PM
it's a witticism J, do I need to put a smiley face there for you?

and I'd think Serge is well versed in his Vodka's

In fact I know first hand he is :hic:

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2004, 11:50 AM
it's a witticism J, do I need to put a smiley face there for you?

and I'd think Serge is well versed in his Vodka's

In fact I know first hand he is :hic:
Apparently not, V :rolleyes:
see smilie

Evil Chris
02-05-2004, 02:55 PM
this thread is confusing.

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris@Feb 5 2004, 12:03 PM
this thread is confusing.
You had to be there. Serge is following it.

Vick
02-05-2004, 03:10 PM
J - not that I have to explain it but I know first hand
Drank goodly amounts of vodka with Serge in a Russian nightclub

EC - I could try to explain but ........
Loosely
Victory Gin - 1984 - George Orwell - arguably (most) closely modeled after USSR
Very loose association

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2004, 12:18 PM
J - not that I have to explain it but I know first hand
Drank goodly amounts of vodka with Serge in a Russian nightclub

EC - I could try to explain but ........
Loosely
Victory Gin - 1984 - George Orwell - arguably (most) closely modeled after USSR
Very loose association
Yes, but Vick, I could baffle you with my knowledge of Vodka. That is the easy part. That Serge could be baffled, was not entirely unexpected, but interesting.

Vick
02-05-2004, 03:40 PM
J - it's possible you could baffle me with your knowledge of Vodka as I am not well versed in anything except what is imported to America

as far as anyone's else knowledge I'll leave that up to them to decide if they wish to or not to discuss

But again I will tell you I've drank Vodka with Serge and it was damn good drinking

and I know good drinking
:D :hic:

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2004, 12:48 PM
J - it's possible you could baffle me with your knowledge of Vodka as I am not well versed in anything except what is imported to America

as far as anyone's else knowledge I'll leave that up to them to decide if they wish to or not to discuss

But again I will tell you I've drank Vodka with Serge and it was damn good drinking

and I know good drinking
:D :hic:
I am not disagreeing about drinking Vick. I have killed many bottles of Vodka with many Russians. In fact we had so much vodka we put Stolichnaya and Muscovskaya in our windscreen washers to keep them from freezing. That was not the point of the post. Kind of like who was Ahmed Jabreel from an earlier post or from sometime ago the post about the location of the Lubyanka. When my bullshit detector works, it works very well.
Zazdarovya, Lacheim, Cheers and down your neck.

Winetalk.com
02-05-2004, 04:08 PM
vick, he is courting me and as every self respecting yankee,
I just say NO
;-))

he is too stupid to realize that,
he has nothing to offer me,
and even beloved impressions are not worth me wasting time on this clown.....

cheers!
;-))))

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 5 2004, 01:16 PM
vick, he is courting me and as every self respecting yankee,
I just say NO
;-))

he is too stupid to realize that,
he has nothing to offer me,
and even beloved impressions are not worth me wasting time on this clown.....

cheers!
;-))))
Serge, you know something is just a little fishy about this whole thing. Did you think it could last forever?
I think I have said all I need to on this particular subject. You and I know the truth.

Peaches
02-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by J'sdude+Feb 5 2004, 03:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J'sdude @ Feb 5 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 5 2004, 11:22 AM

I actually prefer Siberskaya myself. Shame you can't buy it here, even in "Red Square".

For anyone that cares, and any Russian would know this. It is vodka.[/b][/quote]
Are you truly this stupid? Never mind...... :unsure:

J'sdude
02-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 5 2004, 01:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 5 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -J'sdude@Feb 5 2004, 03:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Feb 5 2004, 11:22 AM

For anyone that cares, and any Russian would know this. It is vodka.
Are you truly this stupid? Never mind...... :unsure:[/b][/quote]
no, but sometimes I despair at how gullible some folks are around here.

aeon
02-05-2004, 04:30 PM
this is stupid...vodka tastes like shit, you drink it to get drunk - not savor the taste or be refined & if you can actually remember the label of the vodka you were drinking when you finally come out of the coma - you weren't drinking with a russian...or any other eastern european for that matter.

best of luck -
aeon

Edd
02-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 5 2004, 04:38 PM
this is stupid...vodka tastes like shit, you drink it to get drunk - not savor the taste or be refined & if you can actually remember the label of the vodka you were drinking when you finally come out of the coma - you weren't drinking with a russian...or any other eastern european for that matter.

best of luck -
aeon
spasebo, tovarish! :okthumb:

Almighty Colin
02-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by J'sdude@Feb 5 2004, 03:21 PM
I could baffle you with my knowledge of Vodka.
Episode 1. The Case of the Bizarre Bravado.

aeon
02-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Edd+Feb 5 2004, 01:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Edd @ Feb 5 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Feb 5 2004, 04:38 PM

best of luck -
aeon
spasebo, tovarish! :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
I dont' speak russian...so only thing I got out of that was thanx & comrade I think...?

drinking vodka with eastern europeans is a bad idea...very very bad.

best of luck -
aeon

Vick
02-05-2004, 05:11 PM
aeon - some vodka is actually better tasting (more palatable), smoother and gives less of a hangover

World of difference between Schmedly's and Grey Goose

and you can't help but remember the label when you come to and it's pasted to your forehead :D

aeon
02-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2004, 02:19 PM
aeon - some vodka is actually better tasting (more palatable), smoother and gives less of a hangover

World of difference between Schmedly's and Grey Goose

and you can't help but remember the label when you come to and it's pasted to your forehead :D
I'll take yer word for it. After 3-4 shots...my sense of taste starts to go bye bye...right along with the idea that I'm gonna really remember much of what's gonna happen over the next few hours.

best of luck -
aeon