PDA

View Full Version : I found an avatar for Labret!

Peaches
02-03-2004, 08:24 PM
http://people.delphiforums.com/angehowe/images/POL/smileypatrol.gif

:P

Joe Sixpack
02-03-2004, 08:31 PM
I prefer the burning American flags.

Peaches
02-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Feb 3 2004, 09:39 PM
Then perhaps he can use the Smiley Abuse Patrol in his sig. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
02-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Feb 3 2004, 08:39 PM
me too,
crys for attention get more impressions...

[Labret]
02-03-2004, 09:13 PM
God I hate smiley abuse.

Smiley abusers like unicorns and "lol, rofl, lmoa". Newbie badges each and every one of them. Animated smileys are what happened when old people, AOL users, and teenage girls found the internet. For years we managed to convey emotion over the internet without them.

I do not understand the abuser mindset. "Not only is what I have to say funny, but its so damn funny I am going to add several small graphical representations of my glee. weee, I like small shiny things".

Peaches
02-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 3 2004, 10:21 PM
God I hate smiley abuse.

Smiley abusers like unicorns and "lol, rofl, lmoa". Newbie badges each and every one of them. Animated smileys are what happened when old people, AOL users, and teenage girls found the internet. For years we managed to convey emotion over the internet without them.

I do not understand the abuser mindset. "Not only is what I have to say funny, but its so damn funny I am going to add several small graphical representations of my glee. weee, I like small shiny things".
Translated: Thank you, Peaches! :P

Candice
02-03-2004, 09:49 PM
nice avatar!! :bdance:

[Labret]
02-03-2004, 10:01 PM
Someone got their estrogen shot today. Settle down granny, you are dime a dozen. I think the most notable example would be 12Clicks. His barely coherent sentences devoid of all logic and reasoning with 4 to 6 of the same exact laughing head gifs tacked on, are of legend. There are lots of others like you, although you are indeed a shining example.

And this: ;;;-)))

That is the product of insanity.

There should be a built in smiley quota in this board script. For example, Peaches can only have 35 gifs in a month. She would run out in a day in a half, but would allow the rest of us to still use ours at a reasonably human rate.

After the revolution, the re-education camps will be filled with the moans of the gif abuser.

Evil Chris
02-03-2004, 10:04 PM
You hate yourself and want to die, don't you?

Winetalk.com
02-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Labret,
you are too calm today...shrooming again?

Winetalk.com
02-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris@Feb 3 2004, 10:12 PM
You hate yourself and want to die, don't you?
;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mike AI
02-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Man, Labret must REALLY hate the dancing fruit and veggies!!

:bdance: :bjump: :bwave: :cdance: :purpdance: :bdance: :bjump:

Peaches
02-03-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 11:24 PM

Just think how much money he'd save on booze and drugs if dancing fruits and veggies could make him happy! :gbounce:

Joe Sixpack
02-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 3 2004, 08:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 3 2004, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 11:24 PM

Just think how much money he'd save on booze and drugs if dancing fruits and veggies could make him happy! :gbounce:[/b][/quote]
You completely miss the point about drug use.

I don't take drugs to be happy or because something is lacking in my life. I take drugs because taking drugs is FUN!

I suspect Labret feels the same way.

Mike AI
02-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Feb 4 2004, 12:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Feb 4 2004, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Feb 3 2004, 08:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 11:24 PM

Just think how much money he'd save on booze and drugs if dancing fruits and veggies could make him happy! :gbounce:

I don't take drugs to be happy or because something is lacking in my life. I take drugs because taking drugs is FUN!

I suspect Labret feels the same way.[/b][/quote]

I am just talking about dancing fruit! :cdance:

Drugs can be used recreationly... Most of us agree, we just use different drugs. We all have our favorites.

JR
02-04-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Feb 3 2004, 09:45 PM

I suspect Labret feels the same way.
thats a shocker. i guess people are missing the point about drug use. i am sure people were expecting an answer like;

"i take drugs because i loath myself, i am depressed, unhappy and have a lot of personal issues that i don't have the strength to deal with"

...but you just "do it for fun"

now THATS honesty.

it must be horrible for you to live with all these unfair stereotypes.

Party on Garth!

:rokk:

Winetalk.com
02-04-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Feb 4 2004, 12:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Feb 4 2004, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Feb 3 2004, 08:56 PM

...and this si shared by EVERY drug addict in the Universe...

Peaches
02-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Feb 4 2004, 01:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Feb 4 2004, 01:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Feb 3 2004, 08:56 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!

spazlabz
02-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Feb 3 2004, 06:21 PM
God I hate smiley abuse.

ROTFLMFAO :rokk: :rokk: :nyanya: :nyanya: :rokk: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance: :barfon: :hic: :barfon: :matey: :yowsa: :rokk: :grrr: :gbounce: :cdance: :bwave: :bjump: :bdance:
TTFN

spaz

kath
02-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by spazlabz+Feb 4 2004, 08:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spazlabz @ Feb 4 2004, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--[Labret]@Feb 3 2004, 06:21 PM
God I hate smiley abuse.

ROTFLMFAO :rokk: :rokk: :nyanya: :nyanya: :rokk: :cdance: :bjump: :bwave: :bdance: :barfon: :hic: :barfon: :matey: :yowsa: :rokk: :grrr: :gbounce: :cdance: :bwave: :bjump: :bdance:
TTFN

spaz[/b][/quote]
Was thinking the same thing! Bring on the dancing fruit!!!!

:bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :purpdance: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :purpdance: :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :purpdance:

and a row of American flag wavers...

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Julene
02-04-2004, 09:19 PM
The smileys hurt my eyes ! :moon: