PDA

View Full Version : Need Traffic?

rattlehead
02-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Attention all amatuers,
I am looking for all of you that have hosted galleries and affiliate programs for a new site I am starting. Please send me an email with your affiliate program URL to webmaster (at) hardproductions.com.
For those of you who don't do hosted galleries that would like to be featured and have affiliate programs contact me as well. I will get back to you, after I have created some gallery templates.
I will be sending a lot of traffic into the new site and should payoff for all involved.
Thanks Ladies,
Vic

ps. I am only looking for actual amatuers, real girls with real sites. No fake amateur sites or amateur group sites. Single models only please.

gonzo
02-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by rattlehead@Feb 3 2004, 08:18 PM
Attention all amatuers,
I am looking for all of you that have hosted galleries and affiliate programs for a new site I am starting. Please send me an email with your affiliate program URL to webmaster (at) hardproductions.com.
For those of you who don't do hosted galleries that would like to be featured and have affiliate programs contact me as well. I will get back to you, after I have created some gallery templates.
I will be sending a lot of traffic into the new site and should payoff for all involved.
Thanks Ladies,
Vic

ps. I am only looking for actual amatuers, real girls with real sites. No fake amateur sites or amateur group sites. Single models only please.
What no coprorate amateurs?

Hell Puppy
02-04-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 3 2004, 09:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 3 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rattlehead@Feb 3 2004, 08:18 PM
Attention all amatuers,
Thanks Ladies,
Vic

What no coprorate amateurs?[/b][/quote]
Maybe his bank doesn't accept those checks....

rattlehead
02-15-2004, 04:15 AM
I just don't want a bunch of fake amateurs on the new site. You all know what I mean. Tours centered around one shoot and when you get in its just a compilation of amateurs.
I am looking for "real" girls who have their own sites, answer their own email, and do their own cam shows, etc. They don't have to code their own site, just work with it.

gonzo
02-15-2004, 05:05 AM
...looks like his bank dont take them checks.
Mebbe they know how to authenticate an .htaccess file under Win2K.

Kacy
02-15-2004, 03:07 PM
You can look up partner programs for REAL amateurs here:

http://promoteamateurs.com/promote.htm