PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen "The Triplets of Belleville"?

clemsontiger
02-03-2004, 06:47 PM
I have heard it is a great movie. It is an animated movie done by Disney but leans more towards the adult side than the child. If anyone has seen the movie "Aristocats", it looks to be like that, at least animation wise. Also, I've heard there is a short film in the previews for this movie that was done by Salvador Dali. Apparently, he drew a lot of stuff for Walt Disney back in the day and it was stored in the vault. Disney has recently finished it and Atlanta-Journal Consitution has said it is Oscar worthy.

If you have seen it, let me know what you think.

SykkBoy
02-03-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm actually going to go see the movie this weekend. My moviegeek friends have got me so worked up about this movie that I want to go see it (but I'm also looking to catch "Osama" this weekend)

Joe Sixpack
02-03-2004, 06:52 PM
The only place on the web to go for film reviews is Film Threat (http://www.filmthreat.com).

Here's what they had to say about The Triplets of Belleville (http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=5189).

SykkBoy
02-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Feb 3 2004, 07:00 PM
The only place on the web to go for film reviews is Film Threat (http://www.filmthreat.com).

Here's what they had to say about The Triplets of Belleville (http://www.filmthreat.com/Reviews.asp?Id=5189).
My views are generally more in tune with Arrow In The Head and Jo Blo over at www.joblo.com but I don't see a review of the film over there yet...

Hell Puppy
02-04-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by clemsontiger@Feb 3 2004, 06:55 PM
I have heard it is a great movie. It is an animated movie done by Disney but leans more towards the adult side than the child. If anyone has seen the movie "Aristocats", it looks to be like that, at least animation wise. Also, I've heard there is a short film in the previews for this movie that was done by Salvador Dali. Apparently, he drew a lot of stuff for Walt Disney back in the day and it was stored in the vault. Disney has recently finished it and Atlanta-Journal Consitution has said it is Oscar worthy.

Damn...

I was hoping you were going to tell us Belleville was some tiny mountain town between Ellijay and Young Harris, and you had a lead on some hotties for us...

gonzo
02-04-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Feb 4 2004, 02:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Feb 4 2004, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--clemsontiger@Feb 3 2004, 06:55 PM

Damn...

I was hoping you were going to tell us Belleville was some tiny mountain town between Ellijay and Young Harris, and you had a lead on some hotties for us...[/b][/quote]
You can get dick shots there I think.

Peaches
02-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 4 2004, 05:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 4 2004, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Hell Puppy@Feb 4 2004, 02:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--clemsontiger@Feb 3 2004, 06:55 PM

Damn...

I was hoping you were going to tell us Belleville was some tiny mountain town between Ellijay and Young Harris, and you had a lead on some hotties for us...
You can get dick shots there I think.[/b][/quote]
The only shots the males up here need are a few of moonshine down the gullet. :P