PDA

View Full Version : Looking for - Hosting, Webmasters, Designers

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 04:02 PM
I am shopping for a few clients, maybe myself. US and offshore. Price is important as well as good customer support and service. Must have solid references and be willing to do a (paid) test job.

Also AVS-TPG traffic people who have proven track record in conversions.

Send me email pantherscrossing(at)earthlink.net

PS: wouldn't mind a few programmers who also did some design work. I get asked for this all the time.

Thanks,
DV

GrimShawn
02-03-2004, 04:04 PM
For hosting with good support nothing tops national net

natnet.com

For design hit me up, we do custom work for many of the large programs out there,

icq is 139682480

dantheman
02-03-2004, 04:13 PM
hosting=m3server.com great servcie and uptime for over 7 years :okthumb:

If you need content, Greg-gregory.com 25 years of experience :okthumb:

If I can help in anyway let me know
dannyh at simplecom.net

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm with natnet now from Mach10. Still wait for my account logon and you can't just get support via email and I fucking hate that shit. I also have noticed a difference in my server speeds.

For the money I think I'll shop around.

dantheman do you guys have 24/7 support and managed servers? I fucking hate moving.

Brad Mitchell
02-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Give SINHOST (http://www.sinhost.com) a look...

24/7 support, online and off.... great customer service! ;-)

LBBV
02-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 04:31 PM
I'm with natnet now from Mach10. Still wait for my account logon and you can't just get support via email and I fucking hate that shit. I also have noticed a difference in my server speeds.

dantheman do you guys have 24/7 support and managed servers? I fucking hate moving.
Dianna,

I really hate to do this on a public board, but I have sent you numerous emails and left you a couple of voice mails (in fact, I just left one about 1/2 hour ago), and have not gotten a reply back from you on either front. I'm not sure if you are not getting my emails or what, but I really would appreciate it if you would please call me, toll-free at 877-471-9075 ext 230 so we can get this resolved and finish getting you set up in our system and deal with any issues you may have.

I can assure you that we are NOT in the habit of ignoring customers :D

Bill

gonzo
02-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by LBBV+Feb 3 2004, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LBBV @ Feb 3 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 04:31 PM

Dianna,

I really hate to do this on a public board, but I have sent you numerous emails and left you a couple of voice mails (in fact, I just left one about 1/2 hour ago), and have not gotten a reply back from you on either front. I'm not sure if you are not getting my emails or what, but I really would appreciate it if you would please call me, toll-free at 877-471-9075 ext 230 so we can get this resolved and finish getting you set up in our system and deal with any issues you may have.

Bill[/b][/quote]
...oh my!

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by LBBV+Feb 3 2004, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LBBV @ Feb 3 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 04:31 PM

Dianna,

Bill[/b][/quote]
Bill I'm not having email problems. I've received email from you before and just now I got a voice message. I admit that I ahve Spam Blocker on but I scan through each message at least 4 times a day.

Why don't you get all those emails you sent and forward them to pantherscrossing(at)earthlink.net

Once I have these we'll talk on the phone.

DV

$tanDaMan
02-03-2004, 05:04 PM
We can help you with your design needs, as well as your clietns' needs.

Check out our portfolio on www.envisionext.com and adult portfolio on www.envisionextadult.com

You can icq me 3302961 if you'd like to chat, or pm.

Peaches
02-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I have to stand up for Nat Net here. I can count on one hand (actually half a hand - if not less.....) how many people have complained about their support over the past 4+ years. If Bill says they've tried to reach you, I'd bet my left boob that they have. :awinky:

And email is NOT perfect. Wig sent me 2 emails earlier today and I still haven't gotten them. It would have been faster for me to go to his house and pick up the info. :(

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Peaches I am not disputing any of that. I just want to shop around. Shoot me but I kinda like direct email support especially when you're paying for a dedicated server. I hate logging into a site to submit a ticket and I just prefer email. Prices are coming down and I’m just exploring my options. I only run a few adult sites but I prefer my own server.

Brad from Sin, if you get this drop me a line about content. Pantherscrossing(at_earthlink.net

The people at Gregg Gregory – Nice content but it looks all the same and nothing new for a long time or at least in niche. I’m looking to buy niche- femdom mostly- videos/stills.

Anyone else looking for work please send me an email with some background, samples, ICQ contact, etc. I’m super busy these days and not here every day.

gonzo
02-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 3 2004, 05:14 PM
I have to stand up for Nat Net here. I can count on one hand (actually half a hand - if not less.....) how many people have complained about their support over the past 4+ years. If Bill says they've tried to reach you, I'd bet my left boob that they have. :awinky:

And email is NOT perfect. Wig sent me 2 emails earlier today and I still haven't gotten them. It would have been faster for me to go to his house and pick up the info. :(
PeacheZ ---
We r openin countryhost....instead of payin ur bil wiff mon-ay...pay with eggz and milk from da farm...

LBBV
02-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Feb 3 2004, 05:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Feb 3 2004, 05:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -LBBV@Feb 3 2004, 04:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 04:31 PM

Dianna,

Bill
Bill I'm not having email problems. I've received email from you before and just now I got a voice message. I admit that I ahve Spam Blocker on but I scan through each message at least 4 times a day.

Why don't you get all those emails you sent and forward them to pantherscrossing(at)earthlink.net

Once I have these we'll talk on the phone.

DV[/b][/quote]
You should now have a couple of emails that I think A) you didn't get and B) are important. Please call me so that we can resolve this privately. I'll be in the office for about another hour or so, and I'll be in the office all day tomorrow. No matter what, I want to make sure that you are a satisfied NationalNet customer.

Regards,

Bill

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 06:11 PM
Problem resolved and it’s all good. Thanks for clearing all that up and taking the time to explain all the features and options available to me. I look forward to doing business with you.

DV

LBBV
02-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 06:19 PM
Problem resolved and it’s all good. Thanks for clearing all that up and taking the time to explain all the features and options available to me. I look forward to doing business with you.

DV
Thanks for taking the time with me Dianna. I'm glad we worked it all out :-)

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by LBBV+Feb 3 2004, 06:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LBBV @ Feb 3 2004, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 06:19 PM

DV
Thanks for taking the time with me Dianna. I'm glad we worked it all out :-)[/b][/quote]
You know how scary it is switching hosting and it must suck Bill being such a big fish in a little pond. Lol

Thanks for helping me AND showing me how I can save money. Now that is a very good thing.

FYI didn’t get your email. lol

aeon
02-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 01:10 PM
If someone knows how to get traffic and convert avs sites...they won't be looking for a job.

good luck tho -
aeon

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 3 2004, 07:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 3 2004, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 01:10 PM
If someone knows how to get traffic and convert avs sites...they won't be looking for a job.

good luck tho -
aeon[/b][/quote]
yeah i guess they'd be making affiliate money, right? Oh well I always wondered that but what the hell.

Candice
02-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi Dianna, for your hosting needs please hit my sig!
And if you need a dedicated Designer, Webmaster and Programmer, please check out www.adultoutsourcing.com (http://www.adultoutsourcing.com) :okthumb:

Robert
02-03-2004, 11:03 PM
After 5 years with NatNet, wouldn't dream of going anyplace else :okthumb:

XXXPhoto
02-04-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by SinEmpire@Feb 3 2004, 01:41 PM
Give SINHOST (http://www.sinhost.com) a look...

24/7 support, online and off.... great customer service! ;-)
LOL... even when driving to work and battling dropped signals, right Brad?

:wnw:

Carrie
02-04-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 05:21 PM
Peaches I am not disputing any of that. I just want to shop around. Shoot me but I kinda like direct email support especially when you're paying for a dedicated server. I hate logging into a site to submit a ticket and I just prefer email.
I prefer email too. I hate the phone - either making or receiving calls.
An unexpected phone call is an unasked-for interruption of whatever I'm doing.
And if someone has email support, I shouldn't have to make a phone call to get my problems resolved. That's what email is for, right? Some places just don't seem to understand this.

gonzo
02-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Carrie+Feb 4 2004, 03:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carrie @ Feb 4 2004, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 05:21 PM
Peaches I am not disputing any of that. I just want to shop around. Shoot me but I kinda like direct email support especially when you're paying for a dedicated server. I hate logging into a site to submit a ticket and I just prefer email.
I prefer email too. I hate the phone - either making or receiving calls.
An unexpected phone call is an unasked-for interruption of whatever I'm doing.
And if someone has email support, I shouldn't have to make a phone call to get my problems resolved. That's what email is for, right? Some places just don't seem to understand this.[/b][/quote]
I perfer email too but if I had a hosting problem and my emails were going unsanwered in the middle of a latest virus storm I think I'd pick up the phone and call.

I dont host with National Net nor have I sold them any ad space on Oprano. As a matter of fact we are indirectly competitors. However... I know for a fact that if you call them your phone call is answered in 3 rings by a human 24/7. If it makes it to a 4th ring its someones ass because that rings directly on Sweet T's desk NO MATTER where he may be.

They are a class operation.

dantheman
02-04-2004, 08:17 AM
call m3 and guess who answers :D

hell you can all call me today, it'll be callin wednesday
1-800-445-3119
we'll talk about whatever the fuck you want to:)

Peaches
02-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by dantheman@Feb 4 2004, 09:25 AM

1-800-445-3119
Woohoo! Free phone sex! :bjump:

dantheman
02-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 4 2004, 09:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 4 2004, 09:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dantheman@Feb 4 2004, 09:25 AM

1-800-445-3119
Woohoo! Free phone sex! :bjump:[/b][/quote]
yup, today only B)

Dianna Vesta
02-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Bill pointed something out that made sense. I should know this but sometimes we forget because we’re busy and look for convenience. Email has been pretty messed up lately. I’ve had to turn Spam Blocker on because I’m getting hit so badly. I can logon to earthlink and scan that folder. Still I have people telling me they sent something I never got.

I also had a few friends who were hacked and this included their email. A ticket system has advantages when it is in a secure area. I just need to train myself to use it.

I’ve hosted with the biggest and best. From time to time they all have snag.

One thing I can say about my old hosting at Cave Creek, the server speeds were amazing. I miss that.

spazlabz
02-04-2004, 11:34 AM
I know someone who does a bang up job editing/encoding video, has great customer service and is one hell of a fat err nice guy :) if you need that kind of thing

spaz

lennyg
03-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Take a look at www.webhostplus.com I can help you with all your hosting needs

www.webhostplus.com
icq 325069262

bucklover
03-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Check out http://www.adultturnkey.com