PDA

View Full Version : Unique idea for Valentines?

Mike AI
02-02-2004, 07:15 PM
OK I am trolling for unique ideas for Valentines. Does not have to be expensive, nor even a gift ( like jewelery). I am open to all ideas, especially those that are unique and can be pulled off with 12 days left to go.

So come on ladies and gentleman help me out!!

Peaches
02-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 2 2004, 08:23 PM
OK I am trolling for unique ideas for Valentines. Does not have to be expensive, nor even a gift ( like jewelery). I am open to all ideas, especially those that are unique and can be pulled off with 12 days left to go.

Cash! :)

How about an entire day or weekend for the two of you at a spa?

Does she like shows - you could take her somewhere to see a Cirque show or a play.

I know she's from CA - is there someone special she'd like to see you could fly in (AFTER V-day - give her the info ON V-day then reap the rewards.....) for a visit?

I'm betting you would give her pretty much what she wants the other 364 days, so you need to find something that she doesn't know she wants. :awinky:

This is only if you're getting this for ME: Paint my house and fill in the squirrel divots under the bird feeders. Oh, and a 2004 4X4 F150 Crew Cab or a Wrangler. :inlove:

cj
02-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Mike!! you are shocking!!

You got everyone to help you pick your christmas gift for katie too!!!!

slack ass!!

:P

I think valentines day is one of the best days of the year ... because I sell lots of memberships to purve and lots of new people register to send ecards ... but all that romance and gift giving and crap makes me yawn.

i'm in a similar position though mike, i will probably have to buy a gift this year ... what do you buy a man for valentines?!?!?!?

:blink:

Peaches
02-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 2 2004, 08:30 PM
i'm in a similar position though mike, i will probably have to buy a gift this year ... what do you buy a man for valentines?!?!?!?

Men are the easiest creatures on the planet. Make him a steak have a case of beer around and give him a blowjob. :okthumb:

Mike AI
02-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 2 2004, 07:30 PM
Mike!! you are shocking!!

You got everyone to help you pick your christmas gift for katie too!!!!

slack ass!!

:P

I think valentines day is one of the best days of the year ... because I sell lots of memberships to purve and lots of new people register to send ecards ... but all that romance and gift giving and crap makes me yawn.

CJ I am not lazy, I have come up with my own ideas. I went on my own for Chrsitmas.

Tim, Stan and I were back talking about ideas. So this is for all of us..... I am sure other guys ( and girls) will get some ideas as well.

It is brainstorming...

Vick
02-02-2004, 07:28 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael - where is the love? :awinky:

When you needed suggestions for a present before who came up with limo, dinner, tickets to Cirque idea for you?

Ok here we go - in reality you have a 3 part present

You moved to a new house in the past year so you need something for the house, it's V- Day so you need something romantic and Katie got you a great oil painting so you need a real stunner

First let's think some sort of landscaping for the house/yard if it's not already being done - you're in the Tampa area so think floral. It will always be a reminder and the blooms will bring smiles to your faces

Second - you need romantic, go for a real surprise and have a limo pick you and Katie up for dinner on the 12th - it's a Thursday much less crowded and a much bigger/ easier to pull off surprise - make sure the limo has flowers, godiva and wine stocked

Third - If Katie enjoys massages arrange a masseuse to come to the house or where ever is convenient - after the massage session is done may I suggest having new lingerie that you picked out and bought laid out for Katie

After all that you da' man!

My concierge availability is limited so everyone else can make requests now before I fill up
he he he

Vick
02-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 2 2004, 07:30 PM

Actually V- Day gifts make men nervous (or at least me)
We then feel we have something to live up to or to top

An ex years back gave me the full treatment, she got me a dozen roses, cards, chocolates, liquor, made a incredible dinner, had candles lit in her room and surprised me with the new lingerie she was wearing after her clothes came off after dinner

and I'm thinking - this is great but I still have to top it

CJ - keep it simple and upfront - make plans to go away for the weekend or overnight somewhere- V-Day is on a Saturday

Edit - and do the dinner, drinks, sex thing - no pressure,
no gifts you have to try to make sure you didn't get them something they like and isn't bigger, more "meaningful" than what they gave you

Last edited by Vick at Feb 2 2004, 07:43 PM

cj
02-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 2 2004, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 2 2004, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Feb 2 2004, 08:30 PM

Men are the easiest creatures on the planet. Make him a steak have a case of beer around and give him a blowjob. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
AND a blowjob?!?!

then what will i give him for christmas?!?!?!

:biglaugh:

Vick
02-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by cj+Feb 2 2004, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Feb 2 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Feb 2 2004, 07:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cj@Feb 2 2004, 08:30 PM

Men are the easiest creatures on the planet. Make him a steak have a case of beer around and give him a blowjob. :okthumb:
AND a blowjob?!?!

then what will i give him for christmas?!?!?!

:biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
Maybe a bird - like a Swallow :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj
02-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 2 2004, 07:41 PM
n ex years back gave me the full treatment, she got me a dozen roses, cards, chocolates, liquor, made a incredible dinner, had candles lit in her room and surprised me with the new lingerie she was wearing after her clothes came off after dinner

and I'm thinking - this is great but I still have to top it
i totally hear ya ...

i've done the 'nothing' gift and i've done the 'everything' gift - there's always a wierd feeling on 1 side!

i think i might just have a shave and get some chocolate body paint ... if it doesn't go well i can always just enjoy the chocolate on my own :yowsa:

mike, i was only joking! relax!! did I hit a touchy point or something???!!!

BradShaw
02-02-2004, 09:34 PM
toys, batteries, a private jet, and private island.

spanno
02-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 12:23 AM

get him some flowers! :nyanya:

gregtx
02-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 2 2004, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 2 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Feb 2 2004, 08:30 PM

Men are the easiest creatures on the planet. Make him a steak have a case of beer around and give him a blowjob. :okthumb:[/b][/quote]
peaches.. someone is missing out!!!

Billy
02-03-2004, 01:18 AM
Greg since you know what 24 inches or pain feels like maybe we should get you something bigger :)

valentines day is a commercial holiday.. I refuse to be controlled by the machine !

Toolz
02-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Feb 2 2004, 10:26 PM
Greg since you know what 24 inches or pain feels like maybe we should get you something bigger :)

valentines day is a commercial holiday.. I refuse to be controlled by the machine !
So you wanna go over to Hallmark this morning or tomorrow?

princess
02-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Personally I think the big huge night out on the town or jewelry is outdated. If you're going to do something like this make it mean more by cooking dinner yourself. Have candles around the tub.. make it a romantic night.

I think most ladies would prefer something that men have actually given some thought to and that's original and keep in mind doesn't have to be costly. Most times it's the little things that mean more.

personalized romance novel is excellent.

If you're sending roses send embossed roses with a message like I Love You.

Name a star after her..

I think some of the ideas HERE (http://www.giftideacenter.com/Holidays/Valentine_Day/heartwarming_stories.htm) are too sweet.

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 03:32 PM
:::::: yawning::::::: Holy cows that’s it?

Maybe my gift ideas might be a little extreme but they are definitely exciting!

A simple card that has a certificate that can be used any time with 24 hours notice.

“Slave for a Day”

The note says:

My darling,

I adore you and truly do exist to please you. No amount of money could ever buy the devotion I harbor for you. You have enslaved my heart and it gives me great pleasure to prove the depth of my love.

The Terms: Slave for a 24 hour period with at least 24 hours notice. Any type of slave you want me to be:

1) sex slave
2) domestic slave
3) money slave
4) all of the above

You set the parameters and your wish is my command.

Love,
YOU

I am a naturally dominant woman, however if I love someone I would gladly strip, collar and serve them for a 24 hour period. To me there is no greater expression of love and devotion.

Otherwise I want diamonds. Plain and simple.

DV

Forest
02-03-2004, 05:36 PM
a Great case of wine or champagne

lasts a while and you get to enjoy it as well

:awinky:

and think about the fun After the bottle is finished

:okthumb: :groucho:

Mike AI
02-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by princess@Feb 3 2004, 09:30 AM
Personally I think the big huge night out on the town or jewelry is outdated. If you're going to do something like this make it mean more by cooking dinner yourself. Have candles around the tub.. make it a romantic night.

I think most ladies would prefer something that men have actually given some thought to and that's original and keep in mind doesn't have to be costly. Most times it's the little things that mean more.

Name a star after her..

I think some of the ideas HERE (http://www.giftideacenter.com/Holidays/Valentine_Day/heartwarming_stories.htm) are too sweet.

Where would I get a personalized romance novel??? I do not write well enough.

It is unique!!

DV I like you idea as well.... it is similiar to a fantasy I have. But it involves more girls! :D

Forest - I have 2 cases coming!!

Forest
02-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--princess@Feb 3 2004, 09:30 AM

Name a star after her..

Where would I get a personalized romance novel??? I do not write well enough.

It is unique!!

DV I like you idea as well.... it is similiar to a fantasy I have. But it involves more girls! :D

Forest - I have 2 cases coming!![/b][/quote]
yep mike

order went in this am

cant wait to get your thoughts on the wines

open a bottle of the cassiopea on Valentines day

its soooo smooooth

:hic:

Winetalk.com
02-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

can you imagine?
between you and us we have 1% of the entire vintage!

eat your heart out, Ken!
;-)))

Mike AI
02-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Feb 3 2004, 06:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Feb 3 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

can you imagine?

eat your heart out, Ken!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
Serge, I made my decision based on your recomendation!

You have never steared me wrong...

Well there was that one time in Orlando at the party.... :rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
02-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Feb 3 2004, 06:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Feb 3 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Feb 3 2004, 06:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

can you imagine?

eat your heart out, Ken!
;-)))
Serge, I made my decision based on your recomendation!

You have never steared me wrong...

Well there was that one time in Orlando at the party.... :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
Mike, as much as I LOVE Coppola, I couldn't drink it after we opened the bottle of Cassiopea....
Day and Nite in comparission, you'll LOVE this one,
it will Joseph Phelps Insignia good run for it's quality!

Forest
02-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 3 2004, 06:23 PM

it will Joseph Phelps Insignia good run for it's quality!
and at 1/2 the price!!!!

and FAR more rare of a wine

:salute: :okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

That's the beauty of it, it's flexiable and you work out the terms. If you're the money slave darling just buy her some more slaves.

Mike AI
02-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Feb 3 2004, 07:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Feb 3 2004, 07:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

That's the beauty of it, it's flexiable and you work out the terms. If you're the money slave darling just buy her some more slaves.[/b][/quote]
Is there a slave store online?? :awinky:

I was thinking more of a sexual slave... I am already a broke slave! ahaha

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Feb 3 2004, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Feb 3 2004, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Dianna Vesta@Feb 3 2004, 07:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Feb 3 2004, 05:51 PM

That's the beauty of it, it's flexiable and you work out the terms. If you're the money slave darling just buy her some more slaves.
Is there a slave store online?? :awinky:

I was thinking more of a sexual slave... I am already a broke slave! ahaha[/b][/quote]
Well thanks to the exploitation of the adult industry there are no free slaves. Lol
BUT I’m sure a few dimes will get you some times

cj
02-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by princess@Feb 3 2004, 09:30 AM
do these actually exist?!?!? brilliant!!!

is there an affiliate program? that would do great for 'oops i forgot valentines' traffic ...

Dianna Vesta
02-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by cj+Feb 3 2004, 08:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Feb 3 2004, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--princess@Feb 3 2004, 09:30 AM
do these actually exist?!?!? brilliant!!!

is there an affiliate program? that would do great for 'oops i forgot valentines' traffic ...[/b][/quote]
Last year I had a couple who paid me 400.00 for a fantasy story about them. They gave the details of their meeting, likes and dislikes and I wrote a hot fantasy. They loved it and sent me two friends. They were women couples. Maybe it’s more of a novelty with them. :rolleyes:

cj
02-03-2004, 09:52 PM
That's brilliant D!

You should set up a quick advertising page and an affiliate program :okthumb:

HoneyBlond
02-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 3 2004, 11:36 AM
Second - you need romantic, go for a real surprise and have a limo pick you and Katie up for dinner on the 12th - it's a Thursday much less crowded and a much bigger/ easier to pull off surprise - make sure the limo has flowers, godiva and wine stocked

Third - If Katie enjoys massages arrange a masseuse to come to the house or where ever is convenient - after the massage session is done may I suggest having new lingerie that you picked out and bought laid out for Katie

I think I am in Love :inlove:

Vick you are really something special

:awinky:

Carrie
02-04-2004, 02:50 AM
All this stuff sounds blow-your-mind romantic but it really doesn't take that much to make a woman satisfied on valentine's day.
Not me anyway, but then again I'm simple. :)

For me a handpicked flower, a nice dinner (salad, entree, maybe a slice of cheesecake for dessert), a hot bubble bath afterwards would definitely be heaven. Of course the kids would need to be elsewhere so you could have some nice music playing and not be screaming for them to eat their dinner.
But even the entree doesn't have to be fancy - I'd rather have something simple that tastes good than something that's gonna stress him out cooking it if it doesn't come out perfect.
V-day shouldn't be about pressure, it should be about spending some time together and taking a break from all the bullshit in the world for a while.

Kittyfuzz
02-04-2004, 10:28 AM
My idea of an awesome v-day is coming home (assuming I ever left my home) and see rose petals all over the floor, leading to the kitchen where my hubby has a nice bottle of wine waiting. He tells me to follow the rose path upstairs to my tub where rose petals are all over the floor, on the sink, in the tub of hot bubble bath. I get to soak in a nice hot bath sipping on my wine, and he brings out a nice dress that he has picked out for me. he helps get get dressed and hands me a rose. He then escorts me to the car where he takes me to a nice romantic dinner (preferably a nice restaraunt at a hotel). Where he has a dozen roses waiting for me. After dinner, he escorts me to a room in the hotel that has a hottub. Walking in the room I notice the floor and bed is covered with rose petals and a bottle of champain. He has me take the bottle out to the hot tub, where there are several dozen roses waiting for me........The rest, well, private =p

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Peaches
02-04-2004, 10:33 AM
I agree with Carrie. I'm not into sappy romance type things especially when it's just being done because Hallmark says it should be done. :P Just two of you spending time doing something you both enjoy should be great. :inlove: (and a Wranger..... :P )

Billy
02-04-2004, 11:14 AM
So on a serious note.. I guess getting my better half some new grass cutting shoes and a nice pair of gloves would be a bad idea ??

Vick
02-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Feb 3 2004, 11:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Feb 3 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Feb 3 2004, 11:36 AM

I think I am in Love :inlove:

Vick you are really something special

:awinky:[/b][/quote]
Thank you :inlove: :yowsa:

Peaches
02-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Feb 4 2004, 12:22 PM
So on a serious note.. I guess getting my better half some new grass cutting shoes and a nice pair of gloves would be a bad idea ??
Sadly, I would LOVE something like that. :(

Vick
02-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Feb 4 2004, 11:22 AM
While I think it's a great idea, you may end up sleeping on Mike's Moms porch he he he

Either that or your daughter can get those for Mommy for V-day

Now I've got a challenging one to get a gift for
What do I get for my ex as a V-Day present from my son ......

dantheman
02-04-2004, 11:52 AM
This is what we're(girl and me:) are doing for val day

We'll start the evening off with a couple of drinks, then we'll go HERE (http://www.artsbma.org/frpaintingintro.htm) for the Exhibition and then go and have sushi more drinks then back to her house for more drinks then if everything goes well and she gets buzzed I might be able to make my move :groucho:

Peaches
02-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 4 2004, 12:59 PM
Now I've got a challenging one to get a gift for
What do I get for my ex as a V-Day present from my son ......
Let Sebastian pick something out! :)

Added - even better, have him make something for her.

Last edited by Peaches at Feb 4 2004, 01:06 PM

BradShaw
02-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 2 2004, 04:36 PM
Michael, Michael, Michael - where is the love? :awinky:

When you needed suggestions for a present before who came up with limo, dinner, tickets to Cirque idea for you?

Ok here we go - in reality you have a 3 part present

You moved to a new house in the past year so you need something for the house, it's V- Day so you need something romantic and Katie got you a great oil painting so you need a real stunner

First let's think some sort of landscaping for the house/yard if it's not already being done - you're in the Tampa area so think floral. It will always be a reminder and the blooms will bring smiles to your faces

My concierge availability is limited so everyone else can make requests now before I fill up
he he he
Mike and I have plans on the 12th. But he can feel free to pick me up in a limo! And I always put out!

Vick
02-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Brad - that must be why you're always smiling
Would you like a manly man masseuse?

Peaches - while I'm a good Dad, Sebastian's Mom is Super Mom, they do "crafts" almost everyday - yesterday I received a cat, dog and monkey all made by Sebastian

Think I'll take the easy way out and send her to a Jazz Brunch