View Full Version : The Apprentice....

Kacy
01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
I Love it :) Girls rule! hehe

gonzo
01-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Kacy@Jan 30 2004, 03:08 PM
I Love it :) Girls rule! hehe
Tits, Hips and Lips ....thats what makes the world go round!

Sharpie
01-30-2004, 03:27 PM
I don't like the 'reality shows, but I have seen some of this one. So far, it is the best of the lot. It actually feels more real, where the others look staged & are pretty silly at times. At least this one is not as much of a soap opera.

Almighty Colin
01-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Jan 30 2004, 03:35 PM
I don't like the 'reality shows, but I have seen some of this one. So far, it is the best of the lot. It actually feels more real, where the others look staged & are pretty silly at times. At least this one is not as much of a soap opera.
Ditto.

[Labret]
01-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Caught it twice, and it should be called "How old sorority girls use sex to accomplish things that brain power probably should".

Peaches
01-30-2004, 05:32 PM
I haven't watched it - it was always on while something else was on, but now that they've moved it to Thursday, I might start.

"Airline" has me hooked. I always thought it would be fun to work for an airline later in life in order to get the free flights. Now? No way, no how! :P

My Big Fat Obnoxious Finance is a trip too. I still think her family is in on the whole thing.

Carrie
01-30-2004, 05:41 PM
All-Star Survivor starts this Sunday, right after the Super Bowl....

AmeliaG
02-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by [Labret]@Jan 30 2004, 02:32 PM
Caught it twice, and it should be called "How old sorority girls use sex to accomplish things that brain power probably should".
Thank you for saying that.

I just started watching this show last night. Been letting it ferment on my TiVo for a while now.

The thing I was most struck by though is that most of the people competing just seemed not to be high-powered enough. Not really on it. Not really go getters. Right out of the gate, I would have wanted to send all but five or six home.