PDA

View Full Version : Serge wanna be my roomy at Mardis Gras?

JoesHO
01-30-2004, 11:04 AM
I am going donw to produce some content for some clients, and since I am going alone, I am loking for a space to share with someone, are you going?

or if anyone else has extra space in their room that they want to split the costs on just let me know...

Winetalk.com
01-30-2004, 11:17 AM
don't forget to visit the cemeteries....see you there.

Mike AI
01-30-2004, 01:40 PM
I will be in NO for Mardi Gras....

Not looking for a roommate, unless it was someone like Sabby... :D

ulfie
01-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jan 30 2004, 01:48 PM

Besides that, now that you're married there isn't much room under your mom's porch anymore. :P

Joe should just paint himself silver or learn to tap dance and he could make enough $'s to pay for the Motel 6. Works for me when I'm in NO. I've got the moves down, here's a movie of me in action. :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :purpdance:

XXXPhoto
01-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by ulfie+Jan 30 2004, 10:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ulfie @ Jan 30 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mike AI@Jan 30 2004, 01:48 PM

Besides that, now that you're married there isn't much room under your mom's porch anymore. :P

Joe should just paint himself silver or learn to tap dance and he could make enough $'s to pay for the Motel 6. Works for me when I'm in NO. I've got the moves down, here's a movie of me in action. :bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: :purpdance:[/b][/quote]
... or he could make a big sign professing the wrath of one invisible man
or another will visit upon all heathens daring to entice boobie flashing and
drunken excess...

... or if he likes "hotdogs", I'm sure the cooks at the Clover Grill could put
him up for the night... for a small fee of course... hehehehe

The silver guy... :wnw: