PDA

View Full Version : New Program - Cross Sale Cash - Buying EzClicks!

Hooper
01-27-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm glad to be able to announce that we are managing marketing and payouts for a great new program called Cross Sale Cash (CSC)

http://www.crosssalecash.com

Not only does cross sale cash pay you $15 bucks for prechecked FREE TRIAL ezclicks (not bullshit free 30 minute trials, but full 1 day free trials), but CSC also pays you 10% of the webmaster referrals you make into this awesome new program.

The sites themselves are built from the ground up for accepting cross sales. Once you sign up and see what you can promote you'll understand why you'll make 30% MORE EZCLICKS with CSC than with any other sponsor!

If you are a paysite owner, contact me or wiseman today to get set up immediately and get your real time (no waiting for data dumps) stats! :purpdance:

icq me: 93186564
aim me: ClkFlHooper
email me: hooper at clickfeel dot com

Carrie
01-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Wonder what Brad's response will be to this, he was just bashing cross-sells and relieved that he got rid of them to get under 1%.

Biggy
01-28-2004, 12:48 AM
how many more programs are you going to open this month? :D

Hooper
01-28-2004, 11:51 AM
i know. i've been slacking.... lol

it's all about vertical integration.

gonzo
01-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Hooper@Jan 27 2004, 06:12 PM
I'm glad to be able to announce that we are managing marketing and payouts for a great new program called Cross Sale Cash (CSC)

http://www.crosssalecash.com

Not only does cross sale cash pay you $15 bucks for prechecked FREE TRIAL ezclicks (not bullshit free 30 minute trials, but full 1 day free trials), but CSC also pays you 10% of the webmaster referrals you make into this awesome new program.

The sites themselves are built from the ground up for accepting cross sales. Once you sign up and see what you can promote you'll understand why you'll make 30% MORE EZCLICKS with CSC than with any other sponsor!

If you are a paysite owner, contact me or wiseman today to get set up immediately and get your real time (no waiting for data dumps) stats! :purpdance:

icq me: 93186564
aim me: ClkFlHooper
email me: hooper at clickfeel dot com
Theres that nightmare I had again popping back up.

BradShaw
01-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 27 2004, 03:40 PM
Wonder what Brad's response will be to this, he was just bashing cross-sells and relieved that he got rid of them to get under 1%.
Hooper is smart. I am sure he set up a "seperate" company, and whatever happens with that company and epoch account, will not matter much. Quick money. Visa may crack down, but the $ has already been made.

$tanDaMan
01-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Throwing some more oil into the industry fire, imho. :angry:

Dravyk
01-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by $tanDaMan@Jan 28 2004, 02:02 PM
Throwing some more oil into the industry fire, imho. :angry:
The time has come
To say fair's fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share
How can we dance when our earth is turning?
How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

Vick
01-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with the naked eye,
But if I crashed into Uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine,
Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie,
I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me cookie,

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn,
Burn motherfucker burn.

BradShaw
01-28-2004, 03:06 PM
BTW Hooper, Data Dumps are great. Not that you would shave stats, but some people will play games.

Hooper
01-28-2004, 03:22 PM
i like them too. i've just heard that they havent been working right lately.