PDA

View Full Version : It's Australia Day

Joe Sixpack
01-25-2004, 08:51 PM
It's days like today that make me glad to be an Australian.

It's Australia Day, our national Day, but instead of flag waving, national anthem singing morons assaulting my sensibilities it seems everyone is either sleeping or BBQing.

Ahhhhhh.... the joys of living in a country that isn't filled with a religious-like nationalistic fervor.

chodadog
01-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Hell, i didn't even know it was a public holiday today until i woke up. Walked outside and noticed people that usually aren't around at 11 am.

"Why aren't you at work?"

"Australia day. Public holiday."

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

Oh we're full of national pride. :D

Joe Sixpack
01-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Fuck it's humid in Brisneyland today after that storm last night.

My agenda today: cold beer and lots of relaxation.

:hic:

aeon
01-25-2004, 09:15 PM
WTF is it with people in other countries...you think on the 4th of July everyone in the US goes and jerks off to the flag???

We drink beer...lots of it - have BBQ's - eat loads of food - drink too much, and have a good time with friends and family - there's usually no prayer services to nationalistic agenda's.

It's fuckin' stupid...people outside the US wonder why we waste little time on them other than to exploit em' - what's the point...they say US citizens are stupid then ship their kids here for our idiotic educations...

BBQ and Beer -
aeon

Joe Sixpack
01-25-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 25 2004, 06:23 PM
WTF is it with people in other countries...you think on the 4th of July everyone in the US goes and jerks off to the flag???
Yes, I'd say most Americans have an obsession with their flag, particuarly on the 4th of July.

Many probably do jerk off to it.

Check out these 4th of July cake and cupcake decorations (http://www.pastrywiz.com/cakes/4thofjuly.htm)

:D

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Jan 25 2004, 06:32 PM

chodadog
01-25-2004, 09:23 PM
I'd agree with that. Most Americans i know see the 4th of July as nothing more than an oppurtunity to get plastered.

aeon
01-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 25 2004, 06:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 25 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Jan 25 2004, 06:23 PM
Yes, I'd say most Americans have an obsession with their flag, particuarly on the 4th of July.

Check out these 4th of July cake and cupcake decorations (http://www.pastrywiz.com/cakes/4thofjuly.htm)

:D[/b][/quote]
wheee - you found a link on the internet...should I post links about aussie twits feeding alligators with their babies to justify a position that australians are universally inept at raising kids?

Pick and choose yer propoganda...one delusion isn't better than any other.

crikey mate...:salute:
aeon

Joe Sixpack
01-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jan 25 2004, 06:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jan 25 2004, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 25 2004, 06:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Jan 25 2004, 06:23 PM

:D
wheee - you found a link on the internet...should I post links about aussie twits feeding alligators with their babies to justify a position that australians are universally inept at raising kids?

Pick and choose yer propoganda...one delusion isn't better than any other.

crikey mate...:salute:
aeon[/b][/quote]
Look, I've spent quite a bit of time in the U.S.A (6 months over about five visits) and I have seen the scale of your flag obsession.

50 foot flags flying over car yards, American flag bumper stickers on every second car etc etc etc...

My point is that there is no other country on Earth as obsessed with their own flag as the U.S.A. is. If you can suggest another country that worships their flag more than Americans do, I'd like to hear it.

By the way, who fed their baby to an alligator? We don't even have alligators here.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Jan 25 2004, 06:43 PM

aeon
01-25-2004, 09:41 PM
what are they crocs? like it matters - all that matters if you have beaches we can use for vacations after we take over australia...

you've spent 6 months here? congrats - possibly after 6 months you can compare the relativistic nationalistic symbolism with other countries :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon

Carrie
01-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Damn it must be a shame to have so LITTLE pride in your country that you have to bash other countries that do...
I think this thread needs a few of these
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Joe Sixpack
01-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 25 2004, 08:27 PM
Damn it must be a shame to have so LITTLE pride in your country that you have to bash other countries that do...
I think this thread needs a few of these
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
I think you'll find most Australians do have a sense of pride in their country.

We just aren't prone to shouting and screaming about it. Nor are we obsessive flag wavers.

HoneyBlond
01-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 03:47 PM

We just aren't prone to shouting and screaming about it. Nor are we obsessive flag wavers.
Amen !

Well I am quite fond of the place .. just quietly

:awinky:

Last edited by HoneyBlond at Jan 26 2004, 04:13 PM

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond+Jan 25 2004, 09:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneyBlond @ Jan 25 2004, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 03:47 PM

Amen !

Well I am quite fond of the place .. just quietly

:awinky:[/b][/quote]
:stout:

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 05:31 AM
Australians don't have neigbors.....they have nobody to wave their flags to...

what can you expect from the provincial islanders?
;-)))))

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 02:39 AM

;-)))))
Which neighbours are Americans waving their flag to?

cj
01-26-2004, 07:58 AM
i'm finishing up the day (a bit sunburnt, tired & sober) with an episode of jerry springer ...

very australia :rolleyes:

the storms the last few days have been awesome!!
i got my first ever photo of a lightning strike!!

http://www.carlajayne.com/galleries/aroundmycity/storm/10.jpg

:bjump:

Pics of the storm coming over Brisbane yesterday (http://www.carlajayne.com/galleries/aroundmycity/storm/)

the only downside to summer storms is humidity ;-(

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 07:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 07:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 02:39 AM

;-)))))
Which neighbours are Americans waving their flag to?[/b][/quote]
Joe, you didn't get it...I was more talking about MENTALITY than anything else...

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jan 26 2004, 08:06 AM
i'm finishing up the day (a bit sunburnt, tired & sober) with an episode of jerry springer ...

very australia :rolleyes:

the storms the last few days have been awesome!!
i got my first ever photo of a lightning strike!!

http://www.carlajayne.com/galleries/aroundmycity/storm/10.jpg

:bjump:

Pics of the storm coming over Brisbane yesterday (http://www.carlajayne.com/galleries/aroundmycity/storm/)

the only downside to summer storms is humidity ;-(
VERY nice one, I think this si the FIRST shot I see in the da\y time

Torone
01-26-2004, 08:45 AM
Joe, Choda,
How many legal and illegal aliens looking for opportunity does Australia have?
What is your tax rate?
Do you know the history of Australia?
Do you know the history of the U.S.?

There ain't much wrong with Australia; but most of even that could be cured by establishing another penal colony and forwarding Aussies like yourselves to it. :D

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Torone, you might have a hidden point:
USA has a VERY rich and heroic history, NOTHING came easy or was given to the yanks on the platter...something some ausies can't comprehend...the biggest joy of the Australian history was the day when shackles were removed from their ancestors arms and legs
;-)))

Torone
01-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 08:23 AM
USA has a VERY rich and heroic history, NOTHING came easy or was given to the yanks on the platter...something some ausies can't comprehend...the biggest joy of the Australian history was the day when shackles were removed from their ancestors arms and legs
;-)))
I might have knwn you would be the first to pick up on that penal colony reference...you're much wiser than the average Joe. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

chodadog
01-26-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Torone@Jan 26 2004, 05:53 AM
Joe, Choda,
How many legal and illegal aliens looking for opportunity does Australia have?
What is your tax rate?
Do you know the history of Australia?
Do you know the history of the U.S.?

There ain't much wrong with Australia; but most of even that could be cured by establishing another penal colony and forwarding Aussies like yourselves to it. :D
The history of Australia isn't particularly interesting. Not nearly as interesting as US history, that's for sure. Besides, i'm not Australian, i just reside here for now. Planning on moving back to Ireland in a few years.

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Torone+Jan 26 2004, 06:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Torone @ Jan 26 2004, 06:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 08:23 AM
;-)))
I might have knwn you would be the first to pick up on that penal colony reference...you're much wiser than the average Joe. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
Yes, Australia was a penal colony. So was the U.S.A.

I'm not quite sure what your point is.

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 03:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Torone@Jan 26 2004, 06:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 08:23 AM
;-)))
I might have knwn you would be the first to pick up on that penal colony reference...you're much wiser than the average Joe. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I'm not quite sure what your point is.[/b][/quote]
the point was RICH HISTORY,
you missed the point once again....
;-)))

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Joe, here is my daughter who knows US history better than I do and she takes from here:

I'm guessing you're referring to Britain's rule over the U.S., right? In that case, America was used by both the French and the British for raw materials, as a colony. Beaver skins, bear furs, all that fun stuff was America's purpose. Believe me, Australia's where all those criminals went. America's for entrepreneurs!

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by -Torone@Jan 26 2004, 06:32 AM
;-)))

;-)))[/b][/quote]
ANY country in Europe has a far richer hsitory than the U.S.A.

Why aren't Europeans loud, obnoxious, flag-waving, nationalistic lunatics?

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 04:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 04:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 03:42 PM
;-)))

;-)))

Why aren't Europeans loud, obnoxious, flag-waving, nationalistic lunatics?[/b][/quote]
1) Britts LOVE their flag and wave 'it every chance they have

2) Besides Britts, EVERY country in Europe was occupied by somebody or have VERY dark past (like Germany for example)

those factors don't bode well with
patriotism and flag showings..
BTW, Russians LOVE to wave their flag too....I guess defeating Hitler and Napoleon has something to do with national pride australians are lacking

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:31 PM
Joe, here is my daughter who knows US history better than I do and she takes from here:

I'm guessing you're referring to Britain's rule over the U.S., right? In that case, America was used by both the French and the British for raw materials, as a colony. Beaver skins, bear furs, all that fun stuff was America's purpose. Believe me, Australia's where all those criminals went. America's for entrepreneurs!
It seems your daughter needs to brush up on her American history.

Tens of thousands of English convicts were sent to colonial America before a single one was ever sent to Australia.

Peaches
01-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Joe, you need to drive around America for a bit - Mexicans, Brazilians, Canadians, French, British, Irish, etc. all have flags on their cars and homes even though they are "American", lol! :P

People who are proud of something, display it. Maybe someday you'll be proud of something and you'll understand. :)

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 01:40 PM
People who are proud of something, display it.
And sometimes, people who are proud of something DON'T display it.

Shock, horror!

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:31 PM

It seems your daughter needs to brush up on her American history.

Tens of thousands of English convicts were sent to colonial America before a single one was ever sent to Australia.[/b][/quote]

Serge's daughter: Alright, I've brushed up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_colony

Joe, thanks, you were right and she was wrong and you expanded her horizons...
;_)))

Fuck, I ALWAYS knew she'd learn more at Oprano than in her school
;-)))))

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 04:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 01:40 PM
People who are proud of something, display it.
And sometimes, people who are proud of something DON'T display it.

Shock, horror![/b][/quote]
..and which would you say is a ...normal human behavior?

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 03:42 PM
;-)))

;-)))

Why aren't Europeans loud, obnoxious, flag-waving, nationalistic lunatics?
1) Britts LOVE their flag and wave 'it every chance they have

2) Besides Britts, EVERY country in Europe was occupied by somebody or have VERY dark past (like Germany for example)

those factors don't bode well with
patriotism and flag showings..
BTW, Russians LOVE to wave their flag too....I guess defeating Hitler and Napoleon has something to do with national pride australians are lacking[/b][/quote]
Your view that national pride = flag waving is typically American.

Like I've already said, most Australians have a sense of national pride, we're just not loud and obnoxious about it.

Last edited by Joe Sixpack at Jan 26 2004, 01:44 PM

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:40 PM
Joe, you need to drive around America for a bit - Mexicans, Brazilians, Canadians, French, British, Irish, etc. all have flags on their cars and homes even though they are "American", lol! :P

People who are proud of something, display it. Maybe someday you'll be proud of something and you'll understand. :)
hewas VERY proud of him doing shrooms in Amsterdam and he displayed it proudly...
yes, displaying drug addiction is more normal than one's achievements...

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:43 PM

Like I've already said, most Australians have a sense of national pride, we're just not loud and obnoxious about it.
Joe,
I've been around the globe MORE than you were, we once compared notes on GFY, remeber?
and..how would you explan flag waving by..Britts?

I am waiting patiently....

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:40 PM

hewas VERY proud of him doing shrooms in Amsterdam and he displayed it proudly...
yes, displaying drug addiction is more normal than one's achievements...[/b][/quote]
I was very proud of my magic mushroom consumption in Amsterdam. I ate four of five boxes of those fuckers in one night.

Labret ate more than me.

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:43 PM

Joe,
I've been around the globe MORE than you were, we once compared notes on GFY, remeber?
and..how would you explan flag waving by..Britts?

I am waiting patiently....[/b][/quote]
I've seen just as much of the world as you Serge.

The English do not display their flag anywhere near as much as Americans.

Peaches
01-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 05:44 PM
Perhaps that's the limit of his achievements. B)

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 04:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:40 PM

I was very proud of my magic mushroom consumption in Amsterdam. I ate four of five boxes of those fuckers in one night.

Labret ate more than me.[/b][/quote]
so?? you see, you are making my point...
you proud of your drug addiction and you display it,
you noit proud being Australian and you display it as well..

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:47 PM

not true,
and I've been in Britain more often than you were....

cheers!

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jan 26 2004, 04:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jan 26 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 05:44 PM
Perhaps that's the limit of his achievements. B)[/b][/quote]
I am not aware of any others...this is THE ONLY one he cares to display
;-)))))

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:47 PM

not true,

cheers![/b][/quote]
Any Poms care to come in an offer an opinion on this one?

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 05:44 PM
;-)))))[/b][/quote]
This is the only one I've decided to share with you, Serge.

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 04:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by -Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:48 PM
;-)))))
This is the only one I've decided to share with you, Serge.[/b][/quote]
no, not just with me...
but with GFY and Oprano
;-))

Guess this is the MOST important achievement of your life!

hip-hip, hooray!
;-))))

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by -Peaches@Jan 26 2004, 04:48 PM
;-)))))
This is the only one I've decided to share with you, Serge.
no, not just with me...
but with GFY and Oprano
;-))

Guess this is the MOST important achievement of your life!

hip-hip, hooray!
;-))))[/b][/quote]
It wasn't the most important, but it was certainly the most FUN!

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:55 PM

and are we all glad that the MOST of the world achievements were created without DRUGS..if everybody were like you,
we'd still be living in stone age

God blesss CREATORS who have a different idea what the fun is...

Chhers, Einstein, Edison, DaVinci, etc, etc, etc....

Joe Sixpack
01-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 02:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:55 PM

and are we all glad that the MOST of the world achievements were created without DRUGS..if everybody were like you,

Chhers, Einstein, Edison, DaVinci, etc, etc, etc....[/b][/quote]
Don't make me laugh, Serge. All of those guys got fucked up on drugs ALL the time.

You don't think Edison came up with ideas for new-fangled gadgets sober do you?

Have you ever taken an hallucinogen?

cj
01-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 08:29 AM
VERY nice one, I think this si the FIRST shot I see in the da\y time
thanks pops!!
day time makes less contrast unfortunately but i'm so excited to get ANY pic of lightning having tried 100's of times to no avail!

joe, serge generally has respect for us aussies ... stop fucking with that!

let me guess, you are friends with the juicy bucks crew and other generation 7 brisbane porn webmasters?

:rolleyes:

Vick
01-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 02:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:55 PM

Don't make me laugh, Serge. All of those guys got fucked up on drugs ALL the time.

Have you ever taken an hallucinogen?[/b][/quote]
JSP - can you give some facts or info on the drug taking by those creators?

and then can we consider the incredible mind of ..... Walt Disney

chodadog
01-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 01:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:47 PM

not true,

cheers![/b][/quote]
The english do display their flag excessively. Seeing the Union Jack or the Cross of St. George more than once a year is excessive. :biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Joe Sixpack+Jan 26 2004, 05:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe Sixpack @ Jan 26 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jan 26 2004, 02:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joe Sixpack@Jan 26 2004, 04:55 PM

Have you ever taken an hallucinogen?[/b][/quote]
your wishful thinking...
you are NO)BODY and always remain such,
don't even try get into the Hall of Fame via aspirin
;-))))

poor Yorik....

cj
01-26-2004, 10:11 PM
>>you are NO)BODY and always remain such,

BINGO!! give the man a tin of corn!!!!

Brisbane is a small town ... it only took 1 icq to confirm! :rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
01-26-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jan 26 2004, 10:19 PM

cj, I got Joe's life story quite well,
as you said,
Brissy IS a small town and I traced Joe to the outlet on the wall he logs to Internet
;-))))

I have a feel we are using the same sources
;-))))

sarettah
01-26-2004, 11:09 PM
prior to 9/11, you would not have seen even half as much flag waving going on here...

But something happened 9/11 that pissed us the fuck off. Whether we be conservative, liberal, communist, black, white, brown, yellow, red, rich or poor, young or old, male or female... We are Americans and furthermore we are Fucking Pissed Off Americans. We will give our country all the support we can, we will give our military all the support we can.

If one of the small ways we can show our support to our country and military is to fly a few more flags so the rest of the world can see a pissed off country full of Nationalistic fervor ready to destroy any one that dares to fuck with us again, then so be it.

just imho (of course)

:salute:

Winetalk.com
01-27-2004, 12:04 AM
S, talking to joe about it is throwing pearls before the swines....with mad swine disease
;-))))

cj
01-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jan 26 2004, 10:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jan 26 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@Jan 26 2004, 10:19 PM

cj, I got Joe's life story quite well,
as you said,
Brissy IS a small town and I traced Joe to the outlet on the wall he logs to Internet
;-))))

I have a feel we are using the same sources
;-))))[/b][/quote]
i'll bet we are using similar if not identical sources :awinky:

problem is, joe probably has so much crap in his past we can research him all day and still end up at the same conclusion ....

LOSER!

so i vote we save the time and do something more fun ;-)

i'm designing a radio website, thats way more entertaining :yowsa: