PDA

View Full Version : What kinda content is most hard to find?

TeenGodFather
01-24-2004, 11:32 AM
What kinda content is most hard to find, yet if it existed would sell?
Not sell like hotcakes, but that has reasonable demand.
Something that almost always needs to be exclusive if one wants to find good shit?

Just trying to ponder thingies and this is one of them, and I couldn't come up with anything legal. :matey:

Wizzo
01-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Good quality Tranny content is always in demand...

Carrie
01-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Genuine squirting content.
Not faked, not girls pissing... real squirting.
The surfers know the difference and they'll pay to see it.

JulieJolie
01-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 24 2004, 09:00 AM
Genuine squirting content.
Not faked, not girls pissing... real squirting.
The surfers know the difference and they'll pay to see it.
I am glad someone says they know the difference because I was starting to think they were all stupid or something. When I do cam shows, I always get asked if I squirt and I tell them "I don't but I can pee" the answer I get is always the same "isn't it the same thing?" I guess I must have never fell on the brightest average... <_<

TeenGodFather
01-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Don't overestimate the average surfer.

Hubby
01-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Jan 24 2004, 09:33 AM
Don't overestimate the average surfer.
It isn't the average surfer that is looking for squirting. It is the one that has had the pleasure of it first hand or seen it first hand before. You can tell the difference, believe me. I have experienced it first hand, I love it, and I can tell if it is real, piss, or faked.

Paul Markham
01-24-2004, 02:17 PM
The hardest content to find is real quality stuff. What ever the niche.

you have a deluge of clowns with cameras and naked people, but few people producing real quality content.

And I mean stuff like this.

http://www.paulmarkham.com/series.php?id=6...erpassword=view (http://www.paulmarkham.com/series.php?id=6000&catid=4&catpage=0&set_id=&userlogin=free&userpassword=view)

The problem would be finding enough to fill a site with.

JulieJolie
01-24-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 11:25 AM
you have a deluge of clowns with cameras and naked people, but few people producing real quality content.

You do know why now do you? I can tell you really easily... That's because the EGO of a "person who did the picture" is the worse freaking thing on earth. Don't ever tell a "person who did the picture" that his pics are not of your liking because it will get ugly. Once a man holds a camera in his hands, he thinks he's as good as Suze Randall. And all those "person who did the picture" like to be call photographer. And they all think their pictures are better than the next one's picture................... I deal with people like that on a regular basis!

After that they tell me women are bitchy and jealous.

Hubby
01-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 11:25 AM

http://www.paulmarkham.com/series.php?id=6...erpassword=view (http://www.paulmarkham.com/series.php?id=6000&catid=4&catpage=0&set_id=&userlogin=free&userpassword=view)

I agree to a point. There is one niche that doesn't have to be of the absolute best quality. Amateur content. You still don't want to be using crappy looking stuff, but you don't need to have the same fantastic quality you have there.

Hubby
01-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by JulieJolie+Jan 24 2004, 12:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JulieJolie @ Jan 24 2004, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 11:25 AM

You do know why now do you? I can tell you really easily... That's because the EGO of a "person who did the picture" is the worse freaking thing on earth. Don't ever tell a "person who did the picture" that his pics are not of your liking because it will get ugly. Once a man holds a camera in his hands, he thinks he's as good as Suze Randall. And all those "person who did the picture" like to be call photographer. And they all think their pictures are better than the next one's picture................... I deal with people like that on a regular basis!

After that they tell me women are bitchy and jealous.[/b][/quote]
You can tell me you don't like mine all you want (not that I have any). I know I am not a super photographer. I don't have any practice in the taking of good quality photos, but I do know what I like and don't like. That is what it boils down to, does the surfer like it enough to sign up and stay.

Peaches
01-24-2004, 05:13 PM
I've seen a lot of requests for MMF threesomes where the men do each other as well as doing the woman, but no one seems to have much of it. :unsure:

TeenGodFather
01-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jan 24 2004, 02:21 PM
I've seen a lot of requests for MMF threesomes where the men do each other as well as doing the woman, but no one seems to have much of it. :unsure:
Yeah, bi-stuff is hard to come by.. as well as girls with strap-ons doing men.

pushpills
01-24-2004, 05:39 PM
fairly priced tranny content

<---- needs

JulieJolie
01-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Hmmmm... You can hire me anytime to do a man with a strap on, if you supply the man! I'm even willing to do anal fisting on that guy!

Well, you will have to find the guy thought because all the ones that were interested never showed up! :(

And what about a self fisting woman, is it wanted anywhere? Hard to find? I'm available for modeling for that as well! :D

TeenGodFather
01-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by JulieJolie@Jan 24 2004, 03:17 PM
Hmmmm... You can hire me anytime to do a man with a strap on, if you supply the man! I'm even willing to do anal fisting on that guy!
Of course it's harder to find a guy to fill the spot than a girl. Getting the guy is problematic, not the girl. So I've been told. :)

Hell Puppy
01-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Jan 24 2004, 05:47 PM
fairly priced tranny content

<---- needs
Hi Grogan, welcome back....

Hell Puppy
01-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 02:25 PM

It all depends on your audience.

With my current traffic net, believe it or not I couldn't sell that.

They'd turn their nose up because it is so obviously a model and not a "real girl".

gonzo
01-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 02:25 PM

Paul that is an awesome content set!

Unfortunatly....my surfers wouldnt buy into it either.
The fantasy is thats obtainable.

But then again...Ive got more to say about that VERY soon.

aeon
01-24-2004, 06:54 PM
transsexual beasty - but when you find it...it's gold :salute:

best of luck -
aeon

Peaches
01-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 24 2004, 08:02 PM
transsexual beasty - but when you find it...it's gold :salute:
Where's Labret when you need him? :(

Joe Sixpack
01-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather@Jan 24 2004, 08:40 AM
What kinda content is most hard to find, yet if it existed would sell?
Not sell like hotcakes, but that has reasonable demand.
Something that almost always needs to be exclusive if one wants to find good shit?

Just trying to ponder thingies and this is one of them, and I couldn't come up with anything legal. :matey:
Mad bastards eating lots of mushrooms in Amsterdam.

JerryW
01-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Jan 24 2004, 06:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Jan 24 2004, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Paul Markham@Jan 24 2004, 02:25 PM

It all depends on your audience.

With my current traffic net, believe it or not I couldn't sell that.

They'd turn their nose up because it is so obviously a model and not a "real girl".[/b][/quote]
To make content that sells paysites, you really have to understand what turns on the surfer you're aiming for. This is especially true with niche work. Quality is good only relative to the surfers expecations. With amateur or voyeur, quality is bad, you want the feel of someone who doesn't know what a hair light is. For BDSM it's the set and the behavior of the actors, if you're not into BDSM you won't be able to shoot it.

Back to the oringinal topic, most kinds of niche content are to find, pick something you understand and then go find your customers. Pregnant, tranny, bdsm, foot, peeing can all be sold.