PDA

View Full Version : Babenet?

RyanLanane
01-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Couldn't find their webmaster's area any more for their feeds...

P.S. If any of you old-timers with a paysite(s) would be willing to work out a deal with me to provide feeds to me for a few months while I get back on my feet it is the only roadblock I have ahead of me, getting back into business. Mainly I need to concentrate on getting most of the tranny feeds available but I definately need more then that.. The more the better of course :o)

With the number of members I have I just can't justify dropping $7500 a month into feeds, it's insane the amount of content out there - it's obvious I will have to rebuild before I can afford that.

Brad Shaw - e-mail me at myapartment@grics.net when you have a chance if you see this. I have a solution to our problem that could go into effect say... tommorow with a few things changed on your end - That is if it sounds reasonable to you.

Serge, you'll see me struggling my way back into this business again.. Been grinding away the last few months taking care of some problems. Hope all is well with you.

RyanLanane
01-19-2004, 09:41 PM
By the way, didn't see hwo to edit my e-mail.....

Use myapartment@grics.net to reach me if you wanna holler privately.

Winetalk.com
01-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Jan 19 2004, 09:44 PM
Couldn't find their webmaster's area any more for their feeds...

P.S. If any of you old-timers with a paysite(s) would be willing to work out a deal with me to provide feeds to me for a few months while I get back on my feet it is the only roadblock I have ahead of me, getting back into business. Mainly I need to concentrate on getting most of the tranny feeds available but I definately need more then that.. The more the better of course :o)

With the number of members I have I just can't justify dropping $7500 a month into feeds, it's insane the amount of content out there - it's obvious I will have to rebuild before I can afford that.

Brad Shaw - e-mail me at myapartment@grics.net when you have a chance if you see this. I have a solution to our problem that could go into effect say... tommorow with a few things changed on your end - That is if it sounds reasonable to you.

Serge, you'll see me struggling my way back into this business again.. Been grinding away the last few months taking care of some problems. Hope all is well with you.
Ryan,
good ole days were piece ofd cake compared to today..
I am making less a year from this business than I used to make in 3 days
;-))

be ready for surprises..........

RyanLanane
01-19-2004, 10:23 PM
More then ready, one victory at a time... knocked about about 150 in the last few months... pry still 1,000 more to go though.

southwest
01-20-2004, 02:05 PM
gone a long time ago

sextoyking
01-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Ryan,

Good to see you aroun again :)

Congrats on getting the show rolling again.

If I can help out, please let me know. I am sure our design team at webinc.com could help you out with some stuff.

thanks

todd

Hooper
01-20-2004, 03:06 PM
shoulda used quickbuck :)

BradShaw
01-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Ryan, I am out of town. But I will get with you when I get back on Monday. Not sure why this has gone on for months.

$tanDaMan
01-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Ryan! Long time bro!
Hit me up on icq 3302961 or aim Standaman360 when u get a chance, let's chat!