it appears the tournament was a raging success, thanks MasterP for you:
1) vision
2) execution
SUPERB job!

I run the idea by General who has a platform to let us use it for
1) customized tournaments,
2) logo promotions
3) interesting prizes

and I am patiently awaiting for his reply.

as long as everybody are having fun,
let's build on it!

MasterP, as soon as I hear from General-
I'll hook you up,
you seem to know 1000 times more than I do about online poker and
I am looking forward for 2 of you working together on this one!

once again- kudos!

gonzo
01-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Icouldnt get the damn thing to let me in.
Looks like everyone had a blast there was a lot of smack talking at the tables.

MasterP very nice move. Ill admit I was skeptical but you made it happen!

Billy
01-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Gonzo I came in 31st !!

I am a poker genuis ~

gonzo
01-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 16 2004, 09:45 AM
Gonzo I came in 31st !!

I am a poker genuis ~
...I bow to the power Billy.

masterp74
01-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Jan 16 2004, 06:42 AM

Gonzo,

you know sometimes in life you have your up's n down's. I was at the bottom and no hope in site. I had 1 more shot to prove to myself that I can make something from nothing. I spent 2 long months figuring out what can I see that will be big. Everyday I was one step closer to working at mcdonalds. For some reason I was never scared. I have this force behind me that I cannot explain, it gave me the power to make it thur and tested my will to the brink of giving up.........Then I sat for 12 hours figuring out how to write my first post at Oprano.com ..and now let's say the rest is history.

I've made 2 shotcallers from 2 different industries millions of dollars in my lifetime.... Now I'm gonna make it 3

B)

That's my story.

Serge this is gonna be big....need to move on it ASAP

Last edited by masterp74 at Jan 16 2004, 07:22 AM

gonzo
01-16-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by masterp74+Jan 16 2004, 10:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (masterp74 @ Jan 16 2004, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gonzo@Jan 16 2004, 06:42 AM

Gonzo,

you know sometimes in life you have your up's n down's. I was at the bottom and no hope in site. I had 1 more shot to prove to myself that I can make something from nothing. I spent 2 long months figuring out what can I see that will be big. Everyday I was one step closer to working at mcdonalds. For some reason I was never scared. I have this force behind me that I cannot explain, it gave me the power to make it thur and tested my will to the brink of giving up.........Then I sat for 12 hours figuring out how to write my first post at Oprano.com ..and now let's say the rest is history.

I've made 2 shotcallers from 2 different industries millions of dollars in my lifetime.... Now I'm gonna make it 3

B)

That's my story.

Serge this is gonna be big....need to move on it ASAP[/b][/quote]
Im enjoying watching it unfold. How did that lead from the show go?

TheEnforcer
01-16-2004, 10:48 AM
I had a good time! It was much fun going all-in with pocket aces and winning!! :okthumb: Was VERY disappointing to go all-in and lose to a pair of aces because of a lower kicker card! :headwall: :steemed:

Rictor
01-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Sounds like fun!

masterp74
01-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Billy@Jan 16 2004, 06:45 AM
Gonzo I came in 31st !!

I am a poker genuis ~
lol, didn't you win a free shave? 31st place is good. in poker people only remember who came in 1st and 31st place. :okthumb: good job!

Carrie
01-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Hey MasterP... Serge already has millions. How about making the 3rd millionaire yourself instead? Then work on bumping up Serge's travel fund. :awinky:
Seriously - it's no fun making other people raging successes while you sit without a lion's share of the spoils. If it's your hard work that got things there, then you deserve it. If this really does work out to be as popular as it was (or better) on the first night, then I hope this is the one that will line your retirement chest with gold.

I admitted it during the tourney, you did damn good. Here's hoping the momentum keeps up for ya.

masterp74
01-18-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 17 2004, 10:59 PM
Hey MasterP... Serge already has millions. How about making the 3rd millionaire yourself instead? Then work on bumping up Serge's travel fund. :awinky:
Seriously - it's no fun making other people raging successes while you sit without a lion's share of the spoils. If it's your hard work that got things there, then you deserve it. If this really does work out to be as popular as it was (or better) on the first night, then I hope this is the one that will line your retirement chest with gold.

I admitted it during the tourney, you did damn good. Here's hoping the momentum keeps up for ya.
Thank you Carrie. I do plan on making myself a millionaire this time. In my 20's i was just too wild and party non-stop for 8 years. I had the greatest time of my life and wouldn't change it for the world. This time around I'm more mature and have goals that I want to reach.

What I'm trying to say is I need a good accountant. :)

you think I'm good wait till you see FPTour play a little more. I showed him poker last year when we we're in Montreal. He hasn't stop playing since. I've never seen a player play poker that well in his rookie year. :salute: