PDA

View Full Version : Adstats.com

Nickatilynx
01-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Now it bounces to a front end for Paris Hilton.

Guess it was time to cut and run?

Anthony
01-15-2004, 01:14 PM
Top of the paysite says, the site is under new ownership.

dantheman
01-15-2004, 01:48 PM
yo anthony, waiting........*tapping feet* :P

Opti
01-15-2004, 04:19 PM
this came from a friend of a friend who reckons that whoever is saying this is a good source...

Might be some comfort to people hanging out to be paid

Message from Adstats.
We will email webmasters when we are capable. Level 3 yesterday pulled our connectivity with 5 minutes notice - this includes all email, stats and sites.
Consequently the main Adstats servers are offline. A more thorough explanation will be forthcoming in the next few days when we are able to privately communicate with our webmasters. We are working to have it re-instated, but at this stage this seems unlikely and we are moving to a new host.
Some wires are also late. We have recently moved banks and this has caused unexpected delays. Wires will be brought up to date and as always we pay everyone even if the payment is late.
We are staying in business! We have been in business since 1995, and despite what a bunch of haters continually pump onto some webmaster boards we have always paid everyone!!
All wires will be dispatched as the funds arrive in our account - our main servers will be backup next week when we have moved them, for the moment we suggest all advertisers should pull their traffic. We cannot send everyone an email at present - so if you know somebody that sends traffic - tell them about this message!
Thanks and sorry for this massive inconvenience.

Nickatilynx
01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
this came from a friend of a friend who reckons that whoever is saying this is a good source

I got the same message from a friend of a friend ;-)))

Opti
01-15-2004, 04:23 PM
hehe I just wanted to pretend I had a friend.. was really a little bird

:P

cj
01-15-2004, 05:34 PM
i don't know why people don't ask for prepaid with this particular company. they do this all the time.

start up a new service, get everyone to spam it, get closed down, spend months waiting to get paid ...

i guess at least everyone gets paid eventually ...