PDA

View Full Version : Balloon Fetish?

Mary34D
01-12-2004, 03:08 PM
This was a big topic at the show....Chicks blowing up balloons, holding balloons, laying in balloons...WTF how is that a turn on!!!

Peaches
01-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Mary34D@Jan 12 2004, 04:16 PM
This was a big topic at the show....Chicks blowing up balloons, holding balloons, laying in balloons...WTF how is that a turn on!!!
I learned a long time ago not to question what turns people on....it will drive you crazy if you try figure out most of it. :awinky:

dantheman
01-12-2004, 03:20 PM
i wanted to play with your balloons but you kept running around the room :P

mike did though (katie dont look:)
http://www.picsnmovies.com/images/mikemary.jpg :yowsa:

Mary34D
01-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by dantheman@Jan 12 2004, 12:28 PM

I was working!!!

TeenGodFather
01-12-2004, 03:33 PM
I've been pondering that for a while, and so has my girl. But then again, who am I to question what people get excited over.. I'm just here to give it to them. :)

emmanuelle
01-12-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Mary34D@Jan 12 2004, 12:16 PM
I'm curious, what made it a hot topic this year?
We seem to attract attention at every show :-)

gonzo
01-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by emmanuelle+Jan 12 2004, 03:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emmanuelle @ Jan 12 2004, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Mary34D@Jan 12 2004, 12:16 PM
We seem to attract attention at every show :-)[/b][/quote]
I brohgt it up at a photo shoot to a blonde with some serious knockers.

Mary34D
01-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Jan 12 2004, 12:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Jan 12 2004, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -emmanuelle@Jan 12 2004, 03:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Mary34D@Jan 12 2004, 12:16 PM
We seem to attract attention at every show :-)
I brohgt it up at a photo shoot to a blonde with some serious knockers.[/b][/quote]
LOL

I wonder who that could of been...... :wnw:

mojobill
01-12-2004, 03:43 PM
I'll try to get MikeS to come into this thread and shed some light... he's been working the niche for a couple years, and has a couple Ballone paysites.... but when I asked him about it in Vegas, he said he STILL does not understand it! LOL

Peaches
01-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by fatbaby@Jan 12 2004, 04:51 PM
I'll try to get MikeS to come into this thread and shed some light... he's been working the niche for a couple years, and has a couple Ballone paysites.... but when I asked him about it in Vegas, he said he STILL does not understand it! LOL
Like Mike should be pointing fingers at misunderstood niches. :P

If I haven't said it already, it was GREAT seeing you, Mike and Freebz again!!!

Mike AI
01-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Mary34D+Jan 12 2004, 03:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mary34D @ Jan 12 2004, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dantheman@Jan 12 2004, 12:28 PM

I was working!!![/b][/quote]

I was working too!!

dantheman
01-12-2004, 03:49 PM
ya gota love this job :gbounce:

mojobill
01-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jan 12 2004, 03:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jan 12 2004, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fatbaby@Jan 12 2004, 04:51 PM
Like Mike should be pointing fingers at misunderstood niches. :P

If I haven't said it already, it was GREAT seeing you, Mike and Freebz again!!![/b][/quote]
LMAO... well.. you know Mike! ;-)

Maybe freebz will come outta his shell to say HI once in a while... but it was great seeing you and meeting your son.... ;-)

Billy
01-12-2004, 04:04 PM
So.. Mike does she have the biggest tits on Oprano ???

StacyCat
01-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Its very easy for me to understand, but I understand most fetishes.

But, I also have a balloon fetish personally :-) And why should I share my secrets with you :-) Its one thing to understand the fetish, another to know how to promote it properly.

Zappu
01-13-2004, 02:16 AM
Chicks blowing up balloons, holding balloons, laying in balloons...

I think this was the first niche made by webmasters only. I do not think this is a niche by customer requests. Anyhow, we have some of this stuff as well, but I can't say it's a big seller.

Carrie
01-13-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Zappu@Jan 13 2004, 02:24 AM

I think this was the first niche made by webmasters only. I do not think this is a niche by customer requests. Anyhow, we have some of this stuff as well, but I can't say it's a big seller.
No, this is actually a very specific niche. It gets right down to the type of balloon you use - subniches are things like latex, mylar, etc... and of course there's the poppers and non-poppers.

It's all about assigning human qualities to the balloons.
Think back to when you were a kid, and so excited to get a balloon. Remember the heartbreak you felt when it finally died out, or popped... poor little thing.

If you can remember that feeling, you'll be getting close to understanding it. Just think about it.

TeenGodFather
01-13-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Carrie@Jan 13 2004, 01:16 AM
Think back to when you were a kid, and so excited to get a balloon. Remember the heartbreak you felt when it finally died out, or popped... poor little thing.

If you can remember that feeling, you'll be getting close to understanding it. Just think about it.
Then it's definately not the niche for me. I used to inhale the helium till my head hurted, then I popped the fucker and continued with my life.

Peaches
01-13-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Zappu@Jan 13 2004, 03:24 AM

I saw MANY photos for this niche being traded on newsgroups 6+ years ago - long before there were paysites for it.

Vick
01-13-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by TeenGodFather+Jan 13 2004, 05:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeenGodFather @ Jan 13 2004, 05:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Carrie@Jan 13 2004, 01:16 AM

Then it's definately not the niche for me. I used to inhale the helium till my head hurted, then I popped the fucker and continued with my life.[/b][/quote]
Your head or the balloon? B)

couldn't resist

gonzo
01-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Zappu@Jan 13 2004, 02:24 AM

Better no tell Emma that shes making DVDsfor this fetish at $40 a shot. SO I dont think it was one made up. If so...ROCK ON! they are making bank.

Sabby
01-13-2004, 02:04 PM
I think with these weird guys its also a fear fetish thing...
I get guys wanting me to blow up balloons til they burst or pop them with my fingernails. I HATE popping balloons it really scares the fuck out of me!!! So of course they always want ME to do it, they enjoy seeing my reaction and/or hearing my screams...

I'd rather just stick something big up my ass!

Sabby:)

Dianna Vesta
01-13-2004, 02:29 PM
Any tangible fetish involving materials other then body parts is very specific indeed. It would be virtually impossible to narrow it down to a category. For example balloons are close and similar to latex/rubber, the feel of it, the smell, what it can do…all of these things are a factor.

Fetish- a secret key that unlocks esoteric doors. That “something” that seems to reach down inside of us and stir up the most taboo desires. For some it’s pretty simple and others quite complex. Some believe it to stem from childhood memories…things that happened during a crucial period of development while other believe they are fragments within the unconscious left over from past lives. Maybe even a language of archetypes, so to speak to direct you somehow.

In the 80’s I wanted to know it all and I dove into this BIG time. I found that no two people are the same when it comes to fetishism. Maybe similar and some broad but there are little fragments that set them apart. This is why building a fetish site that includes a bunch of other non-related stuff is senseless. A fetishist focuses right on that need and when in that mode could care less about anything else.

Dianna

Coming Soon! Goddess Cams - fetish, bdsm, kinky cams! Live!

gregtx
01-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Jan 13 2004, 11:12 AM
I think with these weird guys its also a fear fetish thing...
I get guys wanting me to blow up balloons til they burst or pop them with my fingernails. I HATE popping balloons it really scares the fuck out of me!!! So of course they always want ME to do it, they enjoy seeing my reaction and/or hearing my screams...

Sabby:)
i'm having visuals :zoinks:

Opti
01-14-2004, 04:55 AM

Now that should be a Bumper Sticker!