View Full Version : Serge, What's Up With This?

JimB
01-09-2004, 05:31 AM
Say the word Serge and we will be ready :D http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showth...=&threadid=3698 (http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3698)

Trev
01-09-2004, 06:23 AM
So they want to play a game for bragging rights do they.... I'm in if it's chess :D

aeon
01-09-2004, 05:24 PM
maybe if someone signs another contract with adultcheck to keep their mouth shut while 100's if not 1000's of webmasters are getting anally fucked...they'll sponsor it?

Why not use those stolen rebills to fly people in for a real game...it's just business anyways - like acacia...

tier one webmasters are fuckin' theives - period...doesn't matter who they are and the people that do business with them are doing business with theives knowingly...NO one in their right mind would trust them.

steal away...acacia has nothing on adultcheck and it's tier one whores...sponsors/webmasters will...cause they'll whore their mothers out for a nickel and call it "business"...to those fuckwits - don't come crying when you get fucked - lay with pigs...you might wake up smelling like shit.

I'd love to see a list of sponsors still taking their stolen traffic...that may just have to be a pet project for us AVS guys...

aeon

Last edited by aeon at Jan 9 2004, 02:53 PM

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 02:37 AM
Jim,
my father got into town tonite,
as soon as he settles,
I'm putting my poker face on and start playing in "Board Tournaments"

you have your "Dream Team"?

not only we take your money, but we'll brag about to the high havens...and vice versa
;-))))

aeon
01-10-2004, 08:22 AM
dont' forget to get sponsors...

adultcheck
acacia
make the pot stolen rebills & even Xpic & globill might resurface for this one. :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 10 2004, 08:30 AM
dont' forget to get sponsors...

adultcheck
acacia
make the pot stolen rebills & even Xpic & globill might resurface for this one. :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon
I don't have a clue what you are talking about.....

aeon
01-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Adultcheck kicked everyone out of their program except the top 250 and kept the other's rebill money - fuckin' theives...

They broke it down into three categories:
Tier 1
100 webmasters that can keep pushing their "hybrid" product & stay on their link list.
Tier 2
250 webmasters that "might" keep their rebills if they meet their quota of sales & aren't allowed on the link list.
Everyone else.
Your fucked...period - all your rebill belong to us.

The tier 1 folks signed a nice contract with AC which just happened to have a "non-disclosure aspect"...nice of em' eh?

Now let's see a list of those some of those that kept quiet while webmasters got fucked...

Dear Webmasters,

Happy holidays to everyone. As you all know, we ll be having our Webmasters meeting in Las
Vegas to kick off the new year. To our delight, we have finalized the details for the
gathering. This function is open to all Tier One Webmasters, and we truly hope to get a
chance to talk to you, mingle and seize the opportunity to pick your brain on how to improve
the new AC. So if you re able, come on over and meet our staff for a drink or two.

Date: Monday, January 5, 2004
Time: 1pm 6pm
How to Enter: Ask for the SWAPBUCKS suite when you enter the hotel.

On the last note (How to Enter:), as we are sharing the suite with Swapbucks.com, that is
the name the suite is under. There will be no listing for Adultcheck at the hotel.

What we need from you is a final confirmation from those who will be attending. It would
be most helpful in our preparation. The following is a list of Webmasters who have already
confirmed:

Ray Romero Hobofoot
Mark Green Guy + 1
Holycross THC + 1
Larry Aguilar
Daniel Kaufman
Pat Flanagan wave resources
John Bentley yobbo
Anthony Catania Bear Paw Media
Phil the Thrill
SteveP
Ray Evans Rhino
Julius Kedvessy JFK + 2
Brad Gosse + Claire
Jack Pell (Blaze?) + 1
Ross Hughes - Ros Vegas + 1

If anyone not on this list plans to attend, please contact David@adultcheck.com as soon as
possible to confirm your attendance.

See you at the Venetian!

Thanks,

it's one thing to protect your own...another totally to keep your mouth shut while your friends, colleagues get dry fucked. Acacia should take some lesson's from Laith, the guys at cybernet & the tier one folks...:salute:

best of luck -
aeon

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 08:45 AM
..and what all this have to do with poker tournament?

aeon
01-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jan 10 2004, 05:53 AM
maybe you like to associate with businesses, people that fuck webmasters...most other webmasters don't - notice the guest list :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Jan 10 2004, 08:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jan 10 2004, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jan 10 2004, 05:53 AM
maybe you like to associate with businesses, people that fuck webmasters...most other webmasters don't - notice the guest list :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon[/b][/quote]
what businesses?
what are you talking about?
you are obviously under impression that ANYBODY know wjhat you are reffering to...we don't.

can you be clear?

aeon
01-10-2004, 09:02 AM
it can't be any clearer that what I already wrote - go back over it...a few times...AC decided to fuck webmasters out of rebills - the tier one folks signed contracts to keep quiet so they could keep their rebills & sites on the link list and didn't say shit as other webmasters were robbed...take a look at who the tier one webmasters include.

I've got a date for brunch...check out some of the other boards - avs boards...if you haven't figgered it out by then...it's a lost cause.

edit - before I go...a more in depth discussion of the theivin' cocksuckers. (http://www.avslounge.com/webmaster_board/index.php?s=6e5b45f3599504b9617c10297cd5f0ff&act=ST&f=3&t=4988&st=0)

best of luck -
aeon

Last edited by aeon at Jan 10 2004, 06:22 AM

Peaches
01-10-2004, 09:16 AM
aeon, I'm also confused. What does AC or Acacia have to do with Serge and poker? :unsure:

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Jan 10 2004, 09:24 AM
aeon, I'm also confused. What does AC or Acacia have to do with Serge and poker? :unsure:
and who are AC?????

what they have to do with me?
I never heard of them in my life....

have you lost your mind on Shabath?

TheEnforcer
01-10-2004, 09:38 AM
It sounds to me as if he's saying some of the people who want to be a part of the tournament are "tier 1" webmasters that in his opinion styaed with and are helping Adult Check fuck over other adult webmasters. It's similar to the people who have been calling on others not to use (boycott) programs that have settled with Acaia because they are helping Acaia fuck over companies with their lawsuits. Big thread over at GFY on that one. (acaia)

I've never heard of it before because i never really got into the AVS game but that's what it sounds like to me.

TheEnforcer
01-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Hmm.. looking at the thread with the link he provided it seems he's saying Greenguy fucked over his fellow webmasters in something Adult Check did a couple months back. Don't know why he just didn't say that outright though if that's what he felt.

aeon
01-10-2004, 10:11 AM
I assumed people might be familiar with the AVS side of things here...obviously a misplaced assumption.

Unless I read it wrong...the title of this thread was greenguyandjim/oprano poker tournament.

a qoute from jeyeff from that link I posted...says it absolutely precisely:
To repeat. For the first time in my memory, we have a sponsor that has kept the rebills of hundreds, maybe thousands of webmasters and they haven't even gone out of business. Why not? Because a group of webmasters made it possible for them to go on trading.

greenguy is a member of that group of webmasters...

This is one hijacking...that shouldn't be forgotten...nor the people involved with it. Good people-honest people...basically went broke - had their livelyhoods stolen from them.

best of luck -
aeon

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 11:07 AM
darn,
from now on I'll ask for letter of introduction from the Pope before I play anybody online again...

I understand you object me playing poker with GG....would you mind if I play chess with him or study Torah/Bible with him?

would you object 2 of us having sex?
;-))))

aeon
01-10-2004, 11:10 AM
just little reminders...that somethings shouldn't be forgotten... not directed at you specifically :cdance:

wanna sell me the exclusive video btw?

best of luck -
aeon

brand0n
01-10-2004, 11:10 AM
im a good no limit hold em player. might wanna keep this in mind.

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by brand0n@Jan 10 2004, 11:18 AM
im a good no limit hold em player. might wanna keep this in mind.
and which board you gonna represent?
;-)))

TheEnforcer
01-10-2004, 11:15 AM
So, you guys working on the particulars Serge? This should be interesting!!

dantheman
01-10-2004, 11:30 AM
if needed I would be interested in playing :)

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 11:35 AM
I made mad money back in the day having a shitload of links on AC :-))))

I used to send you and Scott the traffic serge.

aeon,

Greenguy is in my book a great guy. (Though he may be of the opinion that I'm a thieving pikey and he'd be right) ;-))))

I smell sour grapes.Who here would NOT have signed that form.

Since when does everyone have to run there business to the benefit of others?

Winetalk.com
01-10-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 10 2004, 11:43 AM
I made mad money back in the day having a shitload of links on AC :-))))

I used to send you and Scott the traffic serge.

aeon,

Greenguy is in my book a great guy. (Though he may be of the opinion that I'm a thieving pikey and he'd be right) ;-))))

you were?
I have no idea where the traffic was coming from....I was just a bean counter....

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Upsales from AVS sites serge :)

Scott used to wonder how come these little pissant sites send like 100 clicks a month and get one sale every other mth.

Had thousands of them :)

I was just a bean counter....

yeah....

One for Nick
One for me
One for Nick
One , two for me
One for Nick
One ,two ,three for me.

;-)))))

aeon
01-10-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Jan 10 2004, 08:43 AM
aeon,...

me...

no sour grapes for what I lost...what people I know lost ...you bet.

theft isn't business...unless you're a theif...

there's an old saying...
steal from a theif, tis no shame... :okthumb:

best of luck -
aeon

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 01:05 PM
me...

Then you aren't a businessman , you are a philanthropist or a moron . LOL

Greenguy did not steal.

He signed an agreement.

aeon
01-10-2004, 01:08 PM
if you consider that business...well - I hear enron may be looking for PR people... :salute:

best of luck...in a moronic kinda way.
aeon

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 01:16 PM
so to recap.....

Adultcheck cut all there webmasters except for the top 100 producers.

They gave there next 250 producers a lifeline.

You fell into neither section.

So you weren't even in the top 350 , then.

Sure does smell of sour grapes.

go back to GFY...do a few more TGPs.

aeon
01-10-2004, 01:23 PM
there are other AVS's other than AC - there's quite a few actually...but most don't generally accept spam so you might not know about them...

and sorry sparkster...don't do TGP's...and I don't spam either.

best of luck -
aeon B)

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 10 2004, 10:31 AM
there are other AVS's other than AC - there's quite a few actually...but most don't generally accept spam so you might not know about them...

best of luck -
aeon B)
So you are poor....but honest , huh?

Or is it that you don't have the ability or the balls to achieve something but you compensate for both by hiding behind a veil of honesty?

aeon
01-10-2004, 01:45 PM
i'm starting get the feeling...you don't wanna be buddies...

never said I was honest - just not a theif. :okthumb:

best of luck...honestly
aeon

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 10 2004, 10:31 AM

best of luck -
aeon B)
aeon Posted: Jan 7 2004, 01:32 PM

The Hun made me do it!

Group: Members
Member No.: 421

build galleries, spam AVS LL's - build free sites...until you get enough cash to start buying traffic. Why waste your time building and submitting all the time? let others get the traffic - buy it and ship it off to someplace that you make more per click than what it cost

best of luck -
aeon

--------------------
Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies.
- Voltaire: on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan

But you do spam or you recommend it....you said so above

Now I don't know what to believe anymore... ;-))))

I don't know you or of you. But I'll be your buddy , if you stop accusing people I know of stealing.

He didn't.

Honest people are limited , there is only black and white.
I like all the shades of grey.

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Jan 10 2004, 11:04 AM

Carrie
01-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Geeze, even I was lost on that one until he finally posted the 'guest list'.
It would've been so much easier to just come out and accuse GreenGuy of being a thief, but that's not very smart politically so I suppose he figured if he didn't actually say Greenie's name then he could slip out of it later if confronted.

Lame, Aeon. If you're going to accuse someone, do it. I'm sure Greenie can take it and handle himself.

masterp74
01-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 10 2004, 10:53 AM
i'm starting get the feeling...you don't wanna be buddies...

never said I was honest - just not a theif. :okthumb:

best of luck...honestly
aeon
So your saying AC is a AVS that cut off WM at the LBC and GG is on the list for the NFL playoffs?

That's how confused I am. I'm just a poker player wanting to play cards. :headwall:

Carrie
01-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Addendum: Actually I'm sure Greenie can handle himself. He and I have bumped heads more than once :P

I went over to AVS Lounge and read that thread. I can understand the anger, but seriously, most of the folks that didn't make the grade were the ones who did the "make a 30-pic site and submit it to every AVS in existence" plan... LLW. (Link List Whores)
They weren't making sales themselves, they were relying on the LL's traffic to do upsells for them.

The folks who got kept were the ones who made an effort to make unique sites and sell passes to AC - which was the whole point to begin with. The upsells were just gravy.

Had the webmasters that got cut focused on quality rather than quantity, they probably would've been one of the 350 webmasters that would've been spared. All programs go through their lists from time to time and cut webmasters that aren't profitable or sending traffic. This was no different.

And either way, the gripe here should be with AC, not GreenGuy. He sells a hell of a lot of passes for AC and he deserved to be offered Tier 1 status. He's worked hard to get where he is and to go around trashing his name simply because he took a good opportunity is plain... well, Nick said it best... sour grapes.

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 02:43 PM
The upsells were just gravy.

errrr... I invented the "AVS Trick" and taught it to Greenie and Tommy. (And meat , dammit!!!) ;-)))

The sales to AC were like 2% of the gross ;-)))

When I had 10% of all the links on AC I was making 50k plus a month easy on just the upsells.

thats a lot of gravy :)

He sells a hell of a lot of passes for AC and he deserved to be offered Tier 1 status. He's worked hard to get where he is

:okthumb:

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Jan 10 2004, 11:53 AM

aeon
01-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 10 2004, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 10 2004, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Jan 10 2004, 10:31 AM

best of luck -
aeon B)
aeon Posted: Jan 7 2004, 01:32 PM

The Hun made me do it!

Group: Members
Member No.: 421

build galleries, spam AVS LL's - build free sites...until you get enough cash to start buying traffic. Why waste your time building and submitting all the time? let others get the traffic - buy it and ship it off to someplace that you make more per click than what it cost

best of luck -
aeon

--------------------
Now, now my good man, this is no time for making enemies.
- Voltaire: on his deathbed in response to a priest asking that he renounce Satan

But you do spam or you recommend it....you said so above

Now I don't know what to believe anymore... ;-))))

I don't know you or of you. But I'll be your buddy , if you stop accusing people I know of stealing.

He didn't.

Honest people are limited , there is only black and white.
I like all the shades of grey.[/b][/quote]
I kinda meant spam as email...but fair enough...

You really should consider the buddy thing regardless...a poor philanthropist and email spammer...the times we could have :)

lemme clarify...a poor "lame" philanthropist - politically motivated too...sometimes it's not wise to "assume" people can figure things out :cdance:

best of luck -
aeon

sarettah
01-10-2004, 02:51 PM
What AC did was no different than a company doing layoffs in a lot of ways..

So, imho (of course), the complaint here is that out of a bunch of employees, all but 350 got axed....

and the one's that got axed are bitching because the ones who were spared didn't quit over them getting the ax.....

Expect to see many more situations like this in the next year or so... Programs are going to consolidate and reward those with consistent quality and results and are going to can those that are not producing...

It is a logical progression and I am surprised that it has taken this long to get to that point....

:unsure:

Carrie
01-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Nick now that the 1-sale-per-month link list whores are out of the system, I'm sure the profitability of being an AC webmaster has gone back up considerably.

And every time you say you told Meat I've got to giggle. He just can't help but share good info! :)

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 02:56 PM
And every time you say you told Meat I've got to giggle. He just can't help but share good info!

That is exactly why I add "dammit" :-)))))

Meat - the reuters of the web ;-))))

aeon
01-10-2004, 03:00 PM
I could give a fuck about people getting axed...you aren't picking up on it here - those are rebills that others earned...are still coming in - but they aint getting them...they let people keep sending traffic...keep spending money on traffic while some knew they were gonna get fucked - comprende?

They were stolen...and some webmasters just watched it happen. Sometimes people don't need AVS traffic...there's other places to get it. Has nothing to do with LL whoring...or making the cut - even tier 2 webmasters are having trouble getting paid now...go figger but if they're stupid enough to send traffic to them now...ah well.

best of luck -
aeon

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Traffic getting stolen!!!!

People not being creditted for rebills!!!!

Webmasters getting ripped off!!!!!

Men rustled and cattle raped!!!!!

Next affilate programs will be shaving!!!!!!

We gotta do something about this!!!!

harumph!!!! harumph!!!!

;-)))))

aeon
01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
so I take it you've reconsidered the buddy thing? :inlove:

best of luck -
aeon

Nickatilynx
01-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Jan 10 2004, 12:18 PM

best of luck -
aeon
LOL

Anyone with a sense of humour has to have some love.

:)

:inlove:

aeon
01-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Jan 10 2004, 12:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Jan 10 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Jan 10 2004, 12:18 PM

best of luck -
aeon
LOL

:inlove:[/b][/quote]

best of luck -
aeon

masterp74
01-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Jan 10 2004, 01:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Jan 10 2004, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Nickatilynx@Jan 10 2004, 12:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--aeon@Jan 10 2004, 12:18 PM

best of luck -
aeon
LOL

:inlove:

best of luck -
aeon[/b][/quote]
Don't forget to to start a IRA or you'll be SOL when you become OLD. :okthumb:

greenguy
01-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Did someone mention my name? :D

aeon - I don't know who the fuck you are, but thank you very much for pretending to know who the fuck I am :)

Like Nick said, if you had the contract in front of you, you'd have signed it as well.

Next time you have a problem with me & need clarification on my business doings, please stop by the board - http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/ - hell, Serge even posted over there a few times :)

BTW - hello Serge & Satan :devil:

Last edited by greenguy at Jan 12 2004, 11:40 PM

aeon
01-13-2004, 01:50 AM
I'm not pretending to know you - have no interest in knowing you anymore than I do robert berman.

If thinking everyone would have signed helps you sleep...rationalization is a wonderful thing.

best of luck -
aeon

Winetalk.com
01-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by greenguy@Jan 12 2004, 10:40 PM
Did someone mention my name? :D

aeon - I don't know who the fuck you are, but thank you very much for pretending to know who the fuck I am :)

Like Nick said, if you had the contract in front of you, you'd have signed it as well.

Next time you have a problem with me & need clarification on my business doings, please stop by the board - http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/ - hell, Serge even posted over there a few times :)

BTW - hello Serge & Satan :devil:
Greenguy,
now you have 10 posts under your belt and have the right to show your tits!
;-))))

greenguy
01-13-2004, 08:01 AM
aeon - I sleep very well at night. If you sleep better because you post all of your jealous thoughts on a message board then good for you :)

Serge - I may not have nice tits, but I have great nipples :D

Winetalk.com
01-13-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by greenguy@Jan 13 2004, 08:09 AM
aeon - I sleep very well at night. If you sleep better because you post all of your jealous thoughts on a message board then good for you :)

Serge - I may not have nice tits, but I have great nipples :D
I hope they are pierced
;-))))

dantheman
01-13-2004, 08:08 AM
greenie, it was great seeing you again last week :okthumb:

JimB
01-13-2004, 08:26 AM
Holy Shit
All I wanted to do was play poker :)

Carrie
01-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Jim we've actually got a game coming up on Thursday, I think. It's a free one and the first we've had, so maybe it should be called more of a practice run, lol... look for Masterp's thread "found a *something* that will host our tournaments" (can't remember exact wording)